The best

The best.

that one was my favorite for a while, then Goldfinger, it's even been Live and Let Die

I watched all of the Brosnan era the other day and I've decided that World is Not Enough > Goldeneye > Die Another Day > Tomorrow Never Dies.

I really don't like the Bond Girls in Tomorrow Never Dies.

I love it too. It's one of the few that really feels like a legit spy film and the train fight was so ahead of its time. All that lovely East European scenery and two of the best villains in Grant and Klebb.

Now I want to watch it but I still have one more Craig movie to watch and am autistic that I feel like I need to watch Dr. No first if I'm gonna start on another Bond.

Dr. No is great up until they get to the island.

lets watch gipsies dance for 15 minute straight

shit movie

I'd say its fine until the "dragon" shows up. After that it's a shitshow

>From Russia With Love
>Takes place in Yugoslavia and Italy

>You'll never have a Euro blonde constantly begging you to pound her for hours

Why live?

I don't like old bond films. there, I said it.

>It's one of the few that really feels like a legit spy film
This really sums it up.

From Russia With Love, to my mind, best walks the line between camp and being reasonably grounded. It takes advantage of the Cold War setting better than any other Bond film, and it doesn't rely on a suite of outlandish gadgets or sideshow characters as a crutch.

Even still, it manages to have that distinct charm that later Bond films in the same vein (that is, played much more straight) sorely lacked.

is that the one where they try to make a Bond sex tape to black mail him? That's so ahead of their time.

I actually grew to like them more when I got older. They were too slow for me when I was a kid.

How surprising to hear that from the autist ADD generation

When I first learned about James Bond my mom would rent a couple of them from the library every week, and I used to trip balls to the intro videos. I loved them and had seen every single one by the time I was 11

I started by playing Goldeneye so that's probably why I hated the old ones

yes

dr. no is a snoozefest

>tfw Never Say Never Again is my all-time favorite Bond film
It seems to upset the purists because it's not canon - but it's so darkly comic, has Kim Basinger and Barbara Carrera as the girls, Max von Sydow as Blofeld, an awesome computer game scene, and Rowan Atkinson has a cameo!

Tied for best

Connery=Dalton>Brosnan>Craig>Niven>Moore>Nelson>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lazenby

I'm enjoying it

UNDERNEATH THE MANGO TREE
ME HONEY AND ME

>tfw best Bond went into politics instead of acting

IT'S NOT FAIR

I think OHMSS ties it but you're not wrong.

This is correct. In my head Tomorrow Never Dies got a boost for being the first one I saw with my dad but it really doesn't have anything going for it beyond technically being good, and as much shit as Die Another Day gets the meta perspective that it's literally James Bond chasing the '60s to the ends of the Earth bumps it.

Bond girls have always been a meme. They were never the primary draw of the franchise, but latter-day Brosnan films forgot that.

Halle Berry was goat though

Goldneye and TWINE are interchangeable but this ranking is good

not the worst opinion ever uttered in a Bond thread

Watch The Living Daylights and OHMSS

The scene in Die Another Day at the Chinese hotel is one of my favorites in the series.

Nothing beats Lazenby.

Savalas is the best Blofeld

>that it's literally James Bond chasing the '60s to the ends of the Earth
Holy shit does this type of shit get upvotes on reddit?
Just say you like it. I do. The north korea scene, the fencing scene, the ice location.

I like how the colors were washed out in the opening.