Who's better, 2011 Messi or current Messi?

Attached: Messi.jpg (900x960, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3dzgU7-c8
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/country/ro/
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-lionel-messi-ensured-greatness-12218405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clean my shit, subhuman

Attached: Gypsy pony.jpg (1600x1200, 597K)

2010-2011 and 2014-2015

>2014-2015
Neymar and Suarez went god mode that season tho, the one time MSN actually worked.

current messi, he makes halalfags seethe harder than ever

S E E T H I N G

Attached: busquets_assist_0.webm (720x480, 2.85M)

HE SHOULDNT SCORE AGAISNT 10!

Attached: 1506005978214.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>messi scores the greatest goals in the history of the sport, ronaldo is just a tap in artist
>posts the same goal over and over as his proof

here are some more
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3dzgU7-c8

>complains about all of the offside goals penaldo scores
>first goal of the video is messi being offside

>he chokes, but at least he doesn't choke against 10men Real
kek

>first goal of the video is messi being offside
amerilard intellectuals

>he does it for free

What do these two matches have in common?
Ronaldo scored in neither

classic poonaldo

Attached: 1504270289121.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>muh same stat pic
Yes, let's obsess over raw numbers instead of how the players actually perform, that's a sign of actually knowing about sports
/s

>omg lol why would you score against a team that got a red card that's so unfair haha

Messi fans' circular logic:

Stats don't matter, all that matters is trophies -> Well who cares if Ronaldo won, Messi has better stats! -> Ronaldo might have won La Liga and the Champions League and had better stats, but all he scores are tap-ins, none of his goals are important! -> Who cares if Ronaldo singularly rescued Real against Wolfsburg and Atletico, Messi has won more head to head games!

>let's obsess over raw numbers
you mean like south american shitters who say Pele is top10 for scoring a million goals against farmers from Camalaú ?

4 is an OG
8 is a penalty
9 is a tap-in
14 is a penalty
20 is a penalty
21 is ALSO a penalty
24 is ANOTHER penalty
25 is, you guessed it, a penalty

messhit status: EXPOSED

Thanks for proving my point.

>every Messi "fan" is the same
I've been to 'murrica, most of you cucks don't even know stats from this years. Nice try, though.

>Thanks for proving my point.
I proved you're retarded, Pele couldn't score the same amount of goals as Ronaldo at 33, nobody can.

>can't refute the argument, so i'll resort to flag posting

Attached: 1521503952444.jpg (620x465, 106K)

Your argument is a dumb generalization. Nice try, though.

Nah, you proved your own argument is dumb as fuck and proved me right. Also, how long do you plan on obsessively posting about this topic? I'm starting to think you literally have no life other than shitposting here.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/country/ro/

Literally digging this deep for any type of ammunition. Why don't you just admit you're in love with him?

Attached: mesqueunsoy.jpg (904x960, 52K)

>digging this deep
literally took just a few clicks, ameritard, and you're the one whiteknighting here, so it seems like you're the one that needs to admit it
Plus, last night the board was flooded with the same dumb argument

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-lionel-messi-ensured-greatness-12218405

Another legend destroyed by pizza and sprite

Why is the gypsy still replying to himself?

Attached: STRONG MIND.png (25x17, 489)

>somebody makes a thread on Sup Forums about the best players in the world
>5 mins later argienigger joins the discussion: "muh flag" "your stupid" "stop posting!"
every day like clockwork

>argument is about messi vs ronaldo
>he's exhausted all his typical arguments and resorts to bringing up things unrelated to the argument at hand

But when all else fails...

LE PROXY CONSPIRACY

Attached: muh messi.png (534x545, 89K)

CHI

The argument was done, you never made a good argument, and now you're posting the same stupid image. Who's out of arguments again?

more like

>romanian obsessed retard makes dumb thread again
>sperges out when called out, recycling the same images and relying on raw numbers
And the archive proves it, so just try not to let this affect your daily life so badly. You lost an argument online, big deal.

Notice how the faggot cocksucking chicano comes to defend him conveniently while the gyppo is in a thread. Also keep in mind that there's a big time zone difference between gyppoland and America. So we either assume the halal chicano loves his dear subhuman gyppo shitposter so much he is willing to wake up in the morning to defend him in a thread where the gyppo is *conveniently* shitposting in or the safer assumption: this gyppo loves his proxies and role-playing

Two people share similar opinions and happen to post in threads about the topic. This whole website must be one guy roleplaying with himself on a new proxy each time.

>You lost an argument online
what argument?
you just call everyone stupid and resort to flagposting and searching the archives for "my" posts

*switches proxy*

I was thinking of this before. Just imagine the late night hours he spends roleplaying, as he himself just said, replying to himself in over a dozen of threads. Imagine being this pathetic overweight gypsy, holed up in his house while his mother begs on the streets and his dad searches for drugs for personal use, imagine him sweatily patrolling Sup Forums with those Hot Pockets his sister stole from the supermarket, amusing himself through the pass of minutes, days, hours, just by himself, convinced that someone will reply to him and finally give him attention.

Then it happens, he sees a eR jOnAaaAs thread, and his skin bursts all over the place, he checks his janitor acceptance email, giggling to himself, moved from the spam box to the very important category, as he can't remember the password for his jannie account. He thus deletes the thread, but he has to keep posting at the same time at one of the New Zealand/Mexican/Northern Europe gypsy shithole proxies like Albania. He likes to imagine that he is friend with a mexican, like the diving Halal legend Hugo Sánchez, his would-have-shitskin reminiscent of his crushes like carapizza Casimiro. In his little gypsy mind, this 300 kgs disabled gyppo is having a battle on the internet. He is struggling for his madrí, his Muslim friends, hopeful that one day he will be rewarded for his services, that he will hold Mariconaldo as a princess. His "job" never ends. He stands alone at the hill of shill shitposts. Unknown to dignity, nor known to paid wages, he is the gypsy of his board. So as he prays, Unlimited Proxy Works

you got absolutely worked alfonso

Attached: a-romany-gypsy-boy-at-the-horsmonden-horse-fair-in-kent-AC7J25.jpg (860x1390, 166K)

>I was thinking
lol

Where is the nerman meme from originally

Well even after seeing this some people doubt his peak in 2011. Im just reminding them that this was the Messi who was """ carried""" by his team

>implying its Messis fault Real players get a red

Attached: goat_messi.jpg (921x758, 92K)

>Barcelona gets Arsenal, Shaktar in ""lucky"" draws, worst Real Madrid team ever and Messi still needs a red card to score
>peak

Attached: 1481763298736.jpg (248x189, 18K)