>F

Theres your explanation

>phe/per

This don't make no fucking sense, this ain't ENGLISH

>Pronouns: Phe/Phi/Pho/Phum

>Neuroatypical

This picture makes me happy.

>mental age 108
That means she is senile right? Would explain the bullshit she uses to describe herself with...

>Throw fit
>Spit water on a guy and run away
>Feel like you're the good guy
Liberals

Thanks, feminism.

>if a little boy kisses a little girl its totally ok
>OH MY FUCKING GOD TWO KIDS WHO ARENT EVEN GAY ARE KISSING STOP THE PRESS THIS IS TOTALLY NOT OK HOW CAN THEY BE ALLOWED TO KISS ON THE LIPS HOLY CRAP JESUS WEPT

kill yourself.

If I was that age, I'd be terrified if the idea of kissing another guy was put on the table. Who is behind this video?

Why does anyone bother to censor the names? Fucking faggot op.

Is that refugees on welfare?

>A

This x1000

They need to be shamed

>If I was that age
Pro tip : You are not either of those boys. Assuming that every boy in the entire world is insecure about their sexuality as you is the definition of projection.

Kids in junior high and high school make gay jokes and pretend to be gay all the time now a days because they think its funny to be ironic. If you werent such an aspie you wouldnt have missed this when you were still in school.

lol

>FUCKING

Not rated enough

Kek

>NIGGER

Im so secure about my sexuality I would never kiss a guy

Fuck off leaf

I'd say that's almost certainly a satirical account.

>boys
>sexuality
At least obama didn't let in as many of you fucks

>Im so secure about my sexuality I would never kiss a guy
Thats called being insecure. Its quite literally no different from refusing to try new foods because you are so scared of them.

>ayn rand

Ayn was stupid af

>>boys
>>sexuality
>kids in photo are clearly 13+
>children hit puberty and develop a sexuality as early as 11 these days
kill yourself for failing basic sex ed

>Alex's face
Looks like a mix of trollface and smug pepe.

>literally
Actually, this is literally a difference. One involves food and the other doesn't.

>being this retarded

Literal Nazis and Christians wanting to end degeneracy are not going to actively encourage homosexuality, much less engage in it, you brain dead libshit

Sexual development=/= mental development

D-

>mental age 108
so she's demented right

id try to explain how retarded what you just said was but you have proven to be too unintelligent to understand even basic logic. how embarrassing.

mental develtopment and sexuality are not even close to being the same thing. Teenagers have a sexuality, there is millions and millions of pieces of evidence and articles about it out there for you to read. As soon as you hit puberty you get a sexuality.
Does this mean its ok to have sex with them? Nope. If you think something having a sexuality means they are old enough to have sex you should kill yourself.

that felt good reading.

Nice

I actually think we need to de-sexualize physical contact between males. kids, and men, shouldn't be afraid to touch each other non-sexually.

You said
>Its quite literally no different from refusing to try new foods because you are so scared of them.
Which isn't true because there is a literally a difference: one involves food and the other does not.

Nice digits. Have some cringe.

kids should be able to touch eachother yes, but men should NEVER EVER EVER be allowed to touch children like that at all whatsoever. Fucking pedophiles

Here's more.

>food is the same as sex
okay
>penis and vagina are social constructs
okay
>leaf
Yep, they're like that.

>im so retarded i cant even into english
>dictionary.com/browse/literally?s=t
> 3.
actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy:
The city was literally destroyed.
in effect; in substance; very nearly; virtually:
I literally died when she walked out on stage in that costume.

How did you fail so badly at basic english?

probably shooped

That was exactly my point and the first user's

THEY SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT, THEY ARE TOO YOUNG

HOLY SHIT

>>penis and vagina are social constructs
never even once implied something close to that. Nice strawman ;) jk it was a terribly strawman and my 11 year old sister constructs better arguments.

>THEY ARE TOO YOUNG
They arent having sex, they are just kissing. How fucking autistic are you and how long has it been since you took your pills?

Women are garbage
They are utterly garbage
And this comes from a 34 y-o who's had 6 gf and 30+ sexual partners

Literally is opposed to figuratively. Just as it would be wrong to say that Trump is literally Hitler, (even though it could be said that he is in effect Hiter), it's wrong to say there was literally no difference.

>Tousling the hair or a pat on the shoulder are RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

The liberal rapebot has spoken.

>I smell the blood of fucking a white male

>autism
>pills
stimulants are not an effective treatment for adult autism, user

Sexual related activity of any sort AKA kissing

Is inherently degenerate before 15
And fuck do I have to spell it out for you

[spoiler]HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEGENERATE[/spoiler]

And even more so at that age

This is a natsoc board you autist have you forgotten where you are?

The husband looks suicidal

The good news is that guy won't have to live with her for very long.

haha that's cute a faggot leaf trying to shitpost on this board

>Sexual related activity of any sort AKA kissing
>kissing is always sexually related

Kill yourself aspie. Just because your parents never kissed you doesnt mean that its only a sexual thing. IF you werent so autistic you would know its a intimacy thing between 2 people who like eachother.
>[spoiler]HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEGENERATE[/spoiler]
Why is homosexuality degenerate?
>This is a natsoc board you autist have you forgotten where you are?
parroting the opinions of others like a fucking sheep is beyond pathetic. Learn to think for yourself. WHY is homosexuality degenerate.

WHAT A DISPICABLE ROTTEN CUNT REEEEEEEEEEE

>LEAF

not an argument.

If you're not ENTJ or INTJ, you should go kill yourself right now.

>using women for only sex
>acting like a degenerate
You reep what you sow

>parents kissing cheek and kissing a guys mouth is the sane

>why is homosexuality degenerate
Top tier b8, its outside biological norm. Theres much more to it but im going to sleep now

>implying alike minds dont gather here, but rather we are all brainwashed by a mysterious entity
K, kill yourself leaf. People like you are literally the reason why Yoorup is going to collapse

Found the woman

>its outside biological norm
Then why do thousands of other species of animals also exhibit homosexual behavior?

also
>WAAAH I CANT THINK FOR MYSELF AND I JUST PAROT WHAT IV BEEN TOLD DONT CALL ME OUT ON IT IM NOT SMART ENOUGH

A lot of animal species rape, is rape not degenerate?

Also, thats a lot of projection you have there. I used to be a hardcore liberal, then I stopped being 17

>you mean found the NatSoc

You're the reason why the white race is dying.

kek

Animals also commit beastality, necrophilia, and rape.

Fuck off degenerate

>INFJ

could have stopped there

>a common glitch means the program should run that way
>note that most pedos are homos

Its a glitch in the same way retardedness is a glitch. Retardedness is a common defect in almost all species because there is a lot of room for error in development in things such as the brain. That doesnt mean its not a defect just because its a common one.

Same with homosexuality, it only takes one or two developmental errors for it to occur

This is called moving goalposts. The user said that homosexuality was against biology, which it isnt.

That doesnt mean homsoexuality is good necicarly because it happens in biology, just that it happens. Stop moving goalposts.

>>note that most pedos are homos
>note that most pedos are men
By your logic its men that are at fault because hetersexual men are still pedophiles way more often than women.

>Probably
Rapists is obviously just copied from Racists with the P taken out of the R

Its is, but a certain group of men more specifically

Morals dont shroud logic for me like with you

>I smell the blood of CIS-gender scum

this is a strawman at best and just a false analogy at worst.

Homosexuality is not a glitch in a program or it would have been gone a long time ago, but it hasnt disappeared and it keeps happening for a reason.

>men are the problem but gay men are worst
Men are still the problem

No nigger, you were using Appeal to Nature fallacy. Nature isn't an example of a moral foundation you liberal atheistcuck

>physical age: 19
>mental age: 108

Holy shit. Is that woman Fucking retarded?

So she is braindead?

>you were using Appeal to Nature fallacy
no i wasnt you literal inbred. The user LITERALLY SAID
>Top tier b8, its outside biological norm.

His argument is that homosexuality is outside of biological norm. Its not. Learn to fucking read you inbred.

No, she is fucking niggers

90% of the people attracted to Sup Forums are intp/intj. It's why most of us think similarly.

Yes you were

>gets thqt fucking assmad when I point out that you used a fallacy.

Fags, not even once

>pre/per
what does that even mean?

>basic safety is sexist
I'd want off this ride if I weren't laughing so hard