How do we fix the relationship between America and Mexico?

How do we fix the relationship between America and Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0_i9otiKDw
youtu.be/AS1wmSXYsNo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by encouraging carnal relations between Mexican men and American women

You don't, fuck off cocksucker

you can’t fix something that’s always been terrible

Nuke Mexico.

give them latinas qt (give me one too please)

Is there anything to fix? As far as I know, it's the same level of tension as always.

America need to give Mexico its land back and give the rest of their land to Mexico too as an apology for opressing them

create a chicano buffer state between both countries

kys

Why should we? If we're talking about giving land back, then why not give it back to the original tribes that Mexico took it from in the first place?

You gotta hand it to this guy, he's commited to propagandizing hostility between the US and Mexico. The sad life of those who hate.

American grills don't like Mexican bois, though :(

To fix your relationship you dummy

Because we are the only living descendants for most of those people.

American girls like all kinds of boys because they're sluts.

Why don't they like you?

Take ur emmigrants back home and ponder to trumps narcissistic personality by telling him he was right all along, but that with all these new people you need help in creating stronger industries and ask him to outsource manufacturing to mexico which would be mutually beneficial as wages are lower in your country

This its not that bad of an idea

I've never had an issue and neither does your average border jumper, this is more a YOU type of deal.

Because I'm married (to a Mexican woman ironically enough)

It is, don't encourage the Chicano LARPers

>the original tribes that Mexico took it from
Those tribes are still living there, as Mexicans. Unlike yours

Welcome to the familia

what do mexicans think of their chicano cousins? chicanos generally consider mexico and mexicans to be their land and their people but i don’t think mexicans feel the same about chicanos.

you could pay the wall for murrica.

Americans need to hand over their white women so I can plant my brown seed in them

Its the only way

Have any Mexicans here ever met a Chicano? What were they like?

There are still Native Americans living there (and they don't consider themselves Mexican).

>is OBVIUSLY anti-Mexican
>marries a Mexican woman
What is the meaning of this?

I've never met any person in real life who hates Chicanos or thinks they're not Mexican.

Yes, there was nothing special about them other than being able to speak English normally.
Callate

Because of their tendency towards hypocrisy. You hear them speak big of being a mexican and their cultural heritage, some go as far as claiming that they live on mexico's clay (the lost territories), but the moment you tell them "why don't you go back to mexico then" is where suddenly the country is shit, defending it isn't worth it, and they just don't feel like it anymore.

I mean, sure, mexico isn't a bastion of the first world, but it would be very nice of them to stop pretending as if they care and just state it as it is: they like it MUCH better there so of course they're going to stay there.

Most of them grow out of it tbf. Being a young American is all about trying to reach peak special snowflake before adult life intrudes and forces you to be boring.

I don't know any chicano over 40 who's serious about the whole 'le mexican pride' meme.

youre right

I need to go to Ireland in order to find a vanilla mama

Where exactly is the contradiction in that? There's plenty of people here, too that like the culture and all that but don't actually like the country.

The contradiction lies in living and enjoying first world perks while speaking big of a country that doesn't have them and resorts to suddenly speaking ill about it when told to return. It's true, local nationals are prone to recognizing the problems while trying to remain optimistic about mexico's nature, but at least it's from the perspective of someone in the thick of it instead of somebody who hasn't experienced an ounce of it yet make convenient claims.

And many of them are the guys who killed the original tribes (like the Apache) or guys whose original lands are elsewhere (many Athabaskans) it's not as straightforward as you're painting, nevermind many Mexicans descendants of locals voluntarily relocated and were in many instances forcibly removed.

Apaches themselves were nomads (literally had no land) from further North migrating because of the American expansion and other factors, no?

Who said something about liking

Force them

>but the moment you tell them "why don't you go back to mexico then" is where suddenly the country is shit, defending it isn't worth it, and they just don't feel like it anymore.

>tfw if someone told me to go back i'd say ok
>have a house over there
>still have close relatives over there
things were pretty good until cartel retards moved in from other states and started killing people.
and i live less than an hour from chicago where hundreds of people have been murdered this year, and their is an increasing number of blacks moving out of Chicago and into the suburbs

fucked here and fucked there

By destroying both.

What has Mexico (or even America) ever done to France

>Force them
What did the Mexican mean by this?

might as well give back mexico to spain

idk i'm just expecting some (you)

Start putting mines on your southern border. It’s much easier to guard than our border.

>all the white kids in my small California town are speaking and acting like Mexican gangbangers
Beanxicans were a mistake

Lol. Chicanos in former Mexican territory would sooner become an independent nation than join the shithole that is Mexico.

Texan Chicanos would actively fight against Mexico if they tried to retake it.

take your illegal scum back

Why? We aren't cool like Blacks. Are you overwhelmingly surrounded by Mexicans?

take them all back

>all the white kids in my small California town are speaking and acting like Mexican gangbangers
Hey don't try and pin that shit on me nigger

We're like 60/35/5 white/mexican/asian(Filipino,Laotian) There are zero black people here lol.

I don't wanna go back though, dad

I think so, they were moving into the American southwest at much the same time as the Spaniards, they were extremely aggressive against settled peoples tho and they wiped an unknown number of native American Nations out of existence. To me this is the crux of the argument, tribes that got found by the Apache and Comanche were raided and their women raped, tribes that got found by gringos were driven out of their homes, again small bands and villages into extinction, forced to wander over treacherous terrain if not outright killed and robbed by the gringos themselves or other indians. Mexicans on the other hand continued with the tradition of the old misiones, they would trade with the people, build forts and ultimately assimilate them once they learned Spanish and converted to catholicism. You might argue that was also a form of ethnic cleansing but if you had been a Native American in those days who would you rather meet?

'tos vete a la verga porque ya no te quiero en mi casa

It will sort itself out in time. Mexicans have been immigrating here, but rich American retirees have also been moving to Mexico.

We are grandually combining as a country. So long as we stop the spics below Mexico from coming here, it’ll be fine.

Retake memeland from USA.

Ew no, you keep that. We are comfy in our shithole.

How do Mexican gangbangers act?

We only want the non-shit parts back, aka not Texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0_i9otiKDw

clothes changed but the way they act hasn't

Like retards.

Let's make a canal on the border so we can be physically separated from Mexico

>literally invades america and sends 30 + million troops, against all laws and morals
>how do we fix our relationship guise

What can I do to help?

It's SPREADING!

Mexico should give us Baja California desu

>g-guys Mexico is so great that's why everybody is trying to leave

America started it with NAFTA, you wouldn't be full of millions of poor uneducated Mexicans if NAFTA didn't fuck over millions of Mexican farmers

Almost all Americans living here are illegals

forgot link lol. I'm retarded
youtu.be/AS1wmSXYsNo

Mexico getting California is more likely tb.h

Dudes don't come back, they are lynching migrants down here.

where is this from

migrants as in Central Americans?

There isn’t a single part of Mexshitco that is better than any part of Texas.

It’s laughable that mexishits want to claim parts of Texas when even the Tejanos fought against your retarded dictator to secede from Mexico.

>when even the Tejanos fought against your retarded dictator to secede from Mexico.
and then they were deported and had their lands stolen after being falsely accused of being loyal to mexico.

real nice way to treat people who fought for your country

But I already told you that we don't want Texas

>There are still Native Americans living there (and they don't consider themselves Mexican).
This the remainders of the tribes in America consider themselves members of the tribe and American.

WE WON THE CULTURE WAR
WHITES BTFO

President AMLO

President De Blasio

Easy.

That's not NAFTA's fault but retarded Mexican politicians that didn't fight to protect their agricultural industry.

Where did you hear this absolute bullshit? Tejanos North of the rio grande which actually fought in the Texas revolution didn’t get deported or any such nonsense.

The tensions that occured between Anglos and Tejanos were on the very immidiate southern border of Texas which was land annexed when Santa Anna was captured and forced to sign away more land than actually fought in the revolution.

Anyone that got their shit pushed in by Texas Rangers was a Mexican loyalist faggot. The literal Canadians of Texas.

Bukake'd their wives

Killing every Mexican.

by killing all the chicanos and having mexicans stay in their fucking country

They did actually got deported

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

chicanos are plastic paddys who speak spanish

This was relatively just a California thing.

just look at was happened to Juan Seguin he fought with the Texians, but was chased to Mexico after people questioned his loyalty and threatened his life
he was exiled to mexico, he himself said he left to "seek refuge amongst my enemies,"

and what about Juan Cortina? he was one of many Tejanos whos land was taken, and given to whites, at the will of Texan courts

and this was in California but the same thing happened. Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo was a wealthy land owners who rebelled against Mexico and wanted to join the U.S., but during the bear flag revolt he was arrested by whites and also had most of his lands taken

thats fucking shameful

I wonder how the one that's not identical feels like

there's also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
>resulted in several hundred United States citizens being illegally deported without being given a chance to prove their citizenship

not even being a citizen of the United States makes a Mexican safe from deportation

Kek. They got their just desserts for revolting and believing in the eternal White.

Most mexicans are cool but your country is a failed state.

>How do Mexican gangbangers act?
Well, they control 1/2 of all gang turf in the united states. So they act like violent animals.

ITT: The butthurt Aztecboo Mexican strikes back

If you didn't know, he's this persistent wewuzzist troll who posts rants about the Mexican War.

>arrested by Anglos
ftfy
>believing in the eternal Anglo
ftfy

You say it like it's a honorable thing. It was a smart move but not a honorable one.

The key mistake of Santa Anna and mexicans was letting anglo speakers become a majority in those lands. That was being too nice for such usurpers.

Kek, sounds familiar uh?

>It was a fight for freedom and shiet
It was an independence war with fishy smell, the end.

>That land belonged to Tejanos
Yeah but again most of them were anglos, they didn't even were part of mexican culture, they were more like foreign farmers and ''businessmen'' working hard (very hard to say the least) in a fertile land by permission of mexican government. Basically let a complete strange in your yard to work and live, then the next day that stranger wants to claim the yard as his own.

>That land is better with us, don't cry over that beaner we won our rights.
Yeah i think you are right, but don't act like it was a 'supreme heroic' action because it was just a dick move.

If you are better than us in a certain aspect that would be organization and maybe resilience, that land was poorly populated and forgotten by the mexican goverment, being a young country was chaotic for us.

>We kicked 'your' ass
Yeah you did, campers.

>Remember the Alamo
We don't even care, the average mexican knows nothing about Texas war of independence, they think it was just the Mexican-American war.

It sure was an heroic action but what did you expect after being under siege?... it was a war and if you are under siege you know what happens when you get overrun, nothing weird for that period.

We don't even remember the fallen of the Texan war of independence and the American Invasion war as we should do. Most soldiers were forgotten, we don't know about the equipment or the tactics they used, where were they from and if they survived or not. War is not as important for us as it is for Americans.