All their past results and golden balls put aside, which one will perform better at the forthcoming FIFA world cup?

All their past results and golden balls put aside, which one will perform better at the forthcoming FIFA world cup?

Attached: 1200px-Cristiano_Ronaldo_and_Lionel_Messi_-_Portugal_vs_Argentina,_9th_February_2011.jpg (1200x1600, 695K)

Both will face a quarterfinal exit
>reminder that the argentinian coach said germany is not a world cup contender because he is still salty about 2014

CR7 will win the world cup, UCL, therefore 6th ballon d'or, break messis record of annual goals and go down in history as the best athlete to have ever lived, every one of my predictions will come true this year, he'll win 3-4 more ballons d'or after that, mark my words!

The trips have spoken

Argentina: Aguero, Icardi, Iguain, Dybala, DiMaria
Portugal: Andre Silva, Eder, Nelson Oliveira, Gonçalo Guedes, Renato Sanches

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Argentina.

But didn’t you know, Messi has shit teammates. He’s the only good player on Argentina and has to carry them every match.

Germany is not even a shade of what they were in 2014 mate

Ronaldo redeemed himself by carrying Portugal to EC title (or should I better say finals lol). This time it will all be about his personal performance, outscoring Mrs etc. So yeah, I can see Ronaldo playing really great, scoring lots of goals but I don't think Portugal will get very far.

On the other hand, Messi has yet to do something with the NT and this is his last chance btw. Plus the Argentina squad legitimately seems to be on fire rn

*Outscoring Messi, damn autocorrect

>not even a shade
And yet they're still gonna win this thing and prove to be the best football nation in the world.

This is shit banter, Serbia have literally 2 players that might be able to make Germanys bench.

Lol I never said it has. I was just stating that Germany is not nearly as good as they were four years ago

This is good Serbian question

>Pechos Frios vs OKeish players
Don't underestimate the pechito frios, mate.

>can only name one midfielder, and he can't cross or pass anymore
>hurrrr why can't the forwards perform

Really makes you think.

But Messi is both a midfielder and a forward, surely he doesn't need Xavi and Iniesta to do everything for him, right?

Neither of them will ever win a world cup because only the greatest players ever are capable of such feats, infact Messi will never win a continental cup, whereas as least Ronaldo has achieved that singlehandly and stepped up to the plate and ate his dinner.

>it was Higuain's fault

Attached: 1516738589495.webm (768x432, 2.92M)

Ronaldo will score more goals.
Messi will influence the game more and "look" like a better player.
Both teams will crash out in the quarters.

>Neither of them will ever win a world cup because only the greatest players ever are capable of such feats
There exists 422 World Cup winning players. Are you implying all of those are better than Messi and Ronaldo?

Yes, each and every single one of them

trips predicting
dubs confirming
please let this happen

Attached: 1451438438414.png (680x510, 472K)

What a fucking waste of trips

I thought Messi was a number 10 now

Argentina won't make it out of the group stage unless there have been made significant changes to the team since they qualified to the WC.

Attached: markwebberhungary.jpg (400x324, 57K)

>Ronaldo has achieved that singlehandly
"lol"

Its so easy to spot the casual. Every NT match there's Messi setting up Higuain/Aguero/Di Maria at least twice and they fucking up big time. You should watch the games m8

YES GEORGIA