Can we consider him a bust? He’s not young anymore, most players fill their potential at 25

Can we consider him a bust? He’s not young anymore, most players fill their potential at 25

Attached: 91068003-2C54-421A-A3B8-E4121942004B.png (500x500, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MNZX7NDTHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

united just need to buy the right players to get the best out of him. needs another couple of transfer windows to see the real poobag.

Shouldve stayed at juve

>100M player needs several 100M players to start playing like a 100M player

More like a bargain of the century. Only ABUs who don't even bother to watch MU matches make fun of him, he's been our key player for two seasons now. The way he controls the midfield, dictates tempo and orchestrates our offence is unique, never seen anything similar since our ginger maestro retired. The only problem is that his team mates aren't quite on the same level, he's always one move, one pass, one idea ahead. Just watch him absolutely destroy any league opposition next season once we get appropriate reifnorcements to support Pogba

mouyes can't be expected to compete on his shoestring budget desu

kek

Do you remember anyone calling Bale a *he ll soon be a Ballon D'or competant* and comparing him to Neymar when he was at Spurs?
Pretty much your answer, and the answer to why Messi hasn't/won't win a WC.

The way I see it, there are two options. Either
a) - pic related, tl;dr - 4-3-1-2 to create space for his trademark "Pogba role"
or
b)´- use him as a midfield maestro behind flat 4 of world class attacking midfielders. A bit of an offensive gamble, but I could see us putting 4 or 5 behind any opposition. Something like

--Griez--Isco--Dybala--Sanchez
---------------Pogba

Attached: solving pogba.png (1890x390, 144K)

dem shirt sales doe

>most players fill their potential at 25
more like 26-28

Name ONE (1) midfielder as dominating as Pogba is on his day, I'll wait. You can't expect him to carry the whole team on his back, although he's shown just that on multiple occassions.

nah, busts at least have some esthetic value, while nobody would want this dabbing mong decorating their living room

>mong
>literally the most marketable player in the world, perhaps only behind CR7

Attached: pogba freestyle moving.gif (480x270, 711K)

lmao that fpbp

Pogba's performances for United since his transfer only reinforces the argument that Mourinho is a shite manager. He was unquestionably GOAT under Conte & Allegri

there's one that plays for your fucking shit country mate

pogba has already made united 300 million in shirt sales. his play on the field hardly matters at this point.

he's paid for the midfield upgrade we are about to get in the summer and then some.

I, for one, appreciate everything he has done for the club.

you're like that filipino poster from 6 years ago

>from 6 years ago
more like 6 hours ago, he's back

Where did he go anyway?

Is he still tripping?

same old philippino manurefag, though at least now he doesn't pretend to be a rich expat running from the law and shiet lmao

he'll show up in this thread soon enough

No he wasn't. He was also completely shit at Euro 2016. He'll be shit this summer as well.

Right, pogba's the bust
also sanchez, mhiki, martial, salah, de bruyne, lukaku etc.

mou is just a shitty manager.

Needs to play in a midfield 3, also needs at least one world class midfielder to play with to not look like the Sambo showpony he is. United unironically look better with Fellaini and that Scottish twink in his place.

united unironically lost to sevilla with that lineup

come to barca we already signed two niggers recently

Attached: pogba.png (295x420, 261K)

He’s a good player, but not even remotely worth the hype or money. He’s a flop, but he could have a couple amazing seasons in him if he works hard

McTominay didn't play against Sevilla. Which was weird and stupid. Mou played Fellaini instead who was just back from a long term injury.

This nigga's a cornball, man.

>Buy a great attacking midfielder/playmaker
>Play him as a DM
>Moan that the player is not playing well out of his best position
ManU can have a midfield of Iniesta, Kroos and Pogba and they will still choke because Mouyes will play all three of them as DMs.

Mourinho is unironically the worst manager in the prem.

He was doing pretty well in the start of the season. At a point, I think he was one of the assist leaders and he had less games than others due to injury/red card. That Slovakian even stopped posting here.

But it seems like United expected more from him. I think they expected him to be a Ballack, someone who could rule the midfield, not a very good attacking midfielder. James would probably be cheaper.

>2nd place, best finish Manu has had in years
>Worst manager

Attached: Drrrr.png (225x225, 4K)

>ManU can have a midfield of Iniesta, Kroos and Pogba
That would be a very unbalanced midfield.

Prime Barcelona had Busquets protecting Iniesta and Xavi.
Real Madrid has Casemiro protecting Kroos and Modric.

>out in the ro16
>unironically worse than moyes

>Ratting Uefalona champions Haleague

It was a hypothetical example. The point is, Mou can buy whatever wants in his midfield,, but it still wont work out as they'll eventually end up playing auxilary DMs to assist the real DM, regardless of the team they are facing.

I truly believe that if McTominay played we would have won.

Just it was a huge game and he's just a kid. he could easily have fucked up and cost us the game as well. I don't hate on Jose for playing an experienced player in that situation. He got it wrong in the end, but the basis for the decision was fine.

Mourinho expected Pogba to defend more because he played in a midfield 2. If you have a midfield 3, you have to defend (I don't think there is a single elite CM who doesn't), but less so.

>most players fill their potential at 25
He's black, so his peak was at 19

Arrongant low IQ nigger who will never amount to anything in his career.

Worst part is that at Juve he really looked like he would be a world beater.

How is this even a question. It's isn't just not playing to his potential he isn't playing at the standard of a £10m player. The joke names like Dark Skinned Dean Whitehead have come to reality. He is literally playing at the level of Dean Whitehead. Unless he has a sudden Chris Froome-esque improvement he will be rightly considered the worst transfer of all time.

Damn

Overrated. He is (and I'm not joking) just a black Jonjo Shelvey

Is the reddit ABU back from the dead or is it an imposter that is just as cheesy? Reminds me of when 12 year old Americans used to discover forums and start le epic sarcasm trolls. Divegrass OUT.

you stupid fucking slackjawed turdfucks cant understand what a fucking shit manager Mou is
>plays a creative attacking mid as a box to box in a midfield two
Have any of you seen him play for France? He wrecks shit up if you play him closer to the opposing box, similar to his role at Juve
just because Old Trafford is run by complete brainlets who thought Sanchez would be a good buy for a defensive system that already has Lingard and Rashford and Martial.
He'd only succeed with a 4-2-3-1 playing in the middle of that three

What an insult to Mr Shelvey. Shelvey cares more about his performance on the pitch than is retweets. He actually puts effort in in games.

This but unironically

>Fergie threw peak Pogba out of United
>Fergie was right all along

Poop would make him the next Yaya desu

oh shit slovakbro is back

He came back the day United got KO'd, he's been doing God's work ever since.

>Pogba at Juventus
>gives effort, is tactically sound, even tracks back to defend
>back to United jogs around the pitch, only passes the ball 30m+, hasn't marked somebody since 2016

Fergie was right all along

I like ABU alliance.

Attached: snitch.png (658x900, 346K)

Cry more Sanjib

>bust

He has scored almost the same number of assists as KDB but having played HALF the minutes because of injury and suspension

youtube.com/watch?v=6MNZX7NDTHE

>a mutt on the same level as a white

Attached: 1362765873546.jpg (500x473, 83K)

His problem is just that he's too good at everything

Yeah, at first I considered him decent but overpriced and he'd get good after a while but I unironically rate Lewis Cook, Shelvey, Dembele, Jack Cork, Tom Davies, and Ndidi over him at this point.

Not unworkable if you have a really good defense and have an attacker or something track back.