Why do pooniggers never wear deodorant?

>be me
>work out at gym
>pass poo in loo on treadmill
>can literally smell him from 10 feet away
>pass group of them on the sidewalk
>the odor makes me feel sick
>tfw most foreigners at my university are pooniggers

What's the deal with the smell? Do they think showers and deodorant hold evil spirits or something?

When your entire country is literally covered in human shit what's the point of trying to smell good?

bitch I ride with the punjab
heating up in mumbai
pimpin is my real job
kiss your girl goodbye

bitch you want to fight me?
iron mike punjabi
make your mother light up
like mumbai in diwali

getting paper on the phones,
redefine arab money,
got that fire hot flow homes -
hotter than my mother's curry

flow flooding like the ganges
I'm the gandi of rap
your mum sucks my phalanges
but her food taste like crap

on da phone getting paper
from 7 til 9
not all indians are rappers
not all of the time

so next time you face off
with a punjab brother
just suck my cock
and prepare for another
Plz respond motherfucker!

I'm mostly white, with some Indian. So put on deodorant most of the time senpai.

Gee why don't you stop and think for a second? These fob immigrants are uneducated and unassimilated so they don't give half a thought to any outward appearance.

If they were any smarter or actually gave a fuck then it wouldn't be such a disgusting problem. Modern North Indian culture is total garbage, probably because it's just one giant trash heap.

Deodorant is bad for your health.

I worked as a corrections officer for 5 years. I'm not sure what the science behind this might be, but niggers really do smell different than white folk. I can litterally detect niggers from scent alone. It's a thick musky stench that still stings my nostrils to this day. Crazy, huh?

>odor makes me feel sick

Yeah, worst part of public transit was unexpected and inescapable BO clouds.

deodorant isn't as common among the rest of the world as first world countries.

>someone at gym
>working out
>sweating

OMG WHY YOU SWEATIN IN THE GYM BRO

ayy, sick rhymes brother

They smell like Funyuns.

Simple explanation: we sweat a lot because we're used to hotter weather

We have something called deodorant in Western Civilization. Trying buying it.

>Deodorant is bad for your health.

only the aluminum kind

>I'm not sure what the science behind this might be, but niggers really do smell different than white folk
different genetics

yes, black men have a different odor

>be burger
>work out at gym

Sweating if you are clean produces no odor you stupid Amerifat. Have you ever excersized in your life?

>black men have a different odor
>i only smell it on their penises and on my breath

:^)

It's not just an Indian thing. You'll get it from Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan too. Mainly it's the uneducated class. And forget deodorant, they don't even shower.

>Western "Civilization"

Yeah, involves not shitting in the same river you drink and bathe in.

there was an indian guy i knew who showered after every time he took a shit
usually the patels are the stinky ones, not the bannerjees

>be italian
>go to Varanasi with british friend
>both white as fuck
>complain about the smell on the plane (I know I sound like a little bitch but it was unbearable and I had ti stay there for 11 hours)
>people tell us in bad english that no ine is complaining about our wet dog smell

It's a diet thing.

It really fucking struck me. Do indian girls always notice a note of wet dog smell put of our cologne?
Will this compromise my relationship with all idnian girls ill ever met?

Dude some fucking poos just moved into my white neighborhood. If you walk by the house it smells like pure shit. Even the token whitewashed black family complained to the hoa but no one wants to offend them or their culture. Well today i walked outside and saw both parents beating their kid with a belt in the front yard! Seriously how could they afford to live here and why? They gotta fucking go. Why are non white foreigners such fucking trash? Fuck you, indians.

You should be embarrassed. People think of your culture as smelling like shit and beating your children.

>implying deodorant inhibits sweating
>being this retarded

>that skin tone

we wuz aryans n shiet