SHOCKING FEMALE BEHAVIOR CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

The webm women don't want you to see!

mmm i wanna lick that pusy clean

having a sister permanently made me disgusted by females

it's all an illusion

what is she doing

thats not that weird, i always lick my hands clean after i accidentaly pee on them

>having a sister permanently made me disgusted by females
Elaborate

She's 16. Enjoy your v&.

At least it's not BLACKED, KEK, or DRSZSDASDAULUOOUOMPPFPFPFPSDS

based pusy poster
you can have her

just think of it this way. the females you see on the street are like a nice juicy steak. but before they become that steak they go through the slaughter house and leave a trail of bone guts and gristle

What ? What are you referring to?

There's a percentage of girls that are fucking gross and live in trash
They don't pick up after themselves

For those of you who don't know, she's licking her finger to help facilitate the insertion. OP is just a pretty dumb nigger.

Easy there with the attitude, satan

there's nothing wrong licking your period blood off your fingers, people do it with boogers and earwax too

sure thing satan, sure thing

whys she put her hands behind her?

no, if you lick any of those you are fucked.

>Tfw been eating my boogers and licking period blood for a decade now

I don't see the big deal

everywhere they go they leave filth

my sister doesn't live with us anymore but she used to exist in a complete pig sty. everywhere she went she would just leave a trail of filth. disgusting dirty underwear (it's not hot in any way), plastic rubbish in the sink instead of the bin and make up strewn about everywhere. her room was essentially a pile of filthy clothes and then a bed with a macbook where she would sit on facebook for the entire day. if you ever asked her to clean up any mess she would literally screech at you

she was a popular girl btw not some weirdo fembot type

BASED PUSY POSTER

What if she miscarried?
>tfw literally licking a dead baby in juice form

London?

why would she be wearing a pad and using a tampon if she was pregnant

the worst was when she made a sandwich and she left the bread bag open to dry out all the bread, all the containers of ingredients and condiments open on the counter and even the fridge wide open.

this was a 17 year old girl

Pusy poster straight out the gates

I can sympathize with that, she got some blood on her finger.

What is she supposed to do, walk out into the beach with blood covered fingers hoping no one notices?

Is this why some women carry baby wipes with them while camping? Bitches be putting us in danger of bears.

What did she brap by this?

Because miscarriage aka not pregnant anymore
you're out of your element Donny

The pussy hole is pretty close to the asshole. That's why. Which way do you wipe you ass? Precisely.

She seems really untidy. I grew up in a house with 2 sisters and my mother; I saw the occasional tampon in the trash, which was never a welcome sight, but nothing near the level of crap you're describing. When I visit my current gf, her room is usually not the best well kept but there is nothing disgusting lying about either. You must just be unlucky to have a bad first experience.

no it's just nicer to wipe with baby wipes than with toilet paper
try it some time

so you're saying that she had a miscarriage and rather than go to the hospital or anything she decided to put a tampon in?

My sister did none of these, your sister is just a piece of shit with shitty enabling parents. You are probably a shit person too in some way.

these are all staged anyways

yeah probably. But now I can't shake this feeling that all girls are secretly disgusting

>letting the bread dry out

THAT'S A PADDLING

I work in health care. One of my duties at the ambulatory is doing pelvic exams on women. Imagine poor filthy disgusting old women who don't even know what a vagina is much less how to wash it. Imagine having to do a pelvic exam on a fucking bitch who just came in and is Hepatitis C positive, HIV positive, cocaine and weed positive on the same tox screen. You have to feel up her disgusting pussy lips to see if they're "elastic", see if her snatch glands are palpable which means infection, then shove a goddamn speculum up her meat tube only to find out an entire colony of fungus at the back. At any point she can have a pelvic muscle contraction and make the lubed up speculum fly right back onto your FACE, blathering it in STD-ridden bodily fluids. I have to take a brush and shove it into the neck of her uterus, spin it and then smear the contents on a slide. Then I gotta do the same for the area around the uterine orifice. Every time I do that, I have to take the fucking sanple-ridden thing out of her slit, literally full of her cells and fluids, and hover it around my general body area until a coleague takes it away from my hand. I swear to god if any of that shit falls on me I'm getting up and taking a dozen showers, woman be damned. Then I throw some products up her snatch to see if they react to cancer. Only then am I allowed to finally close up that hellhole of nature, but I can't just remove the speculum and get the fuck outta there, I gotta slowly close it up before taking it out, otherwise she might feel a little pain. It's always about the fucking woman. What about me? I die a little inside everytime I have to do this. What's a little fucking pain?

Likely licking blood off of her fingers because there is no sink.

Take a break, mods. You've earned it.

>work in health care
>disgusted by the human body

How fucking stupid did you have to be to take the job then user?

Hahahah should of picked the computers.

pasta

I know that feel bro, i grew up with 2 sisters and a series of women living with us.

It's like all the disgusting shit people think men do women actually do.

>Skip showers
>Shit with the door open
>Don't flush after shitting
>Sit on the furniture naked
>Leave the bath tub layered with filth
>Leave behind bloody toilet bowl water
>Leave period remnants on the toilet and shower
>Scratch their ass and pussy all day and then handle food
>Leave tampons and bloody rags right at the top of the trash
>Barely clean dishes and put them back with bits of food on them
>Realize they stink and attempt cover it up with perfume instead of bathing
>Stick their hand in their ass, smell it, say ew, wipe with toilet paper, go right back to whatever they were doing

There's probably more i can think of but seriously i witnessed one of the hottest girls i've ever seen do that last one.

how do I get this job?