How can Messi be the GOAT if he isnt even the greatest Argentinian player of all time?

How can Messi be the GOAT if he isnt even the greatest Argentinian player of all time?

Attached: 23-14-57-images.jpg (314x468, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYokNMEgRvw
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwRB3f6ui8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's won 4* Champions Leagues

Then why shouldn't Clarence Seedorf be considered the GOAT?

CL's are trash you can win every year.

Maradroga didn't stat padded playing for a system babby team tho. That's all people care about nowadays.

Because he's not Argentinian

Exactly
He played for a provincial Italian team and led them to glory by being the best not hiding behind a team with a constant supply of 4-5 of the top 10 players in the world at any one time.

Maradona is coke addicted cheating commie scum
Literally a piece of shit and overrated for playing against part time farmers

He can't. Maradona IS thé GOAT

If the referee would've done his job no one would say he's the goat

yet more world cup goals&assists than Messi

Ugh, Di Stefano is looking like a fat, junky goblin in this picture?!?

who cares the players then don't compare at all the athletes of today, he had shit for competition

>part time farmers
>best italian teams ever
Had to be burger

>best Italian teams ever
lel even the shit Italians teams of today would beat those old memesters with modern tactics and training

>boxes a goal at the world cup
GOAT

I like how you put the *, stating that in 2006, Messi wasn't even on the bench after Leg 1 of Round 16.

Maradona would suck in today's football. Pele too.

everyone wouls suck m8, we're talking about times when peak players had the same endurance as 2018 2nd tier women's football

>typical route to final
>BATE
>lyon
>shaktar
>arselel
>dirtmund
>juvetshit
>someone in refball final

They would have access to what players have today. You guys are silly. A guy like Paulinho can play nowadays but those guys would struggle? lmao
Pelé was athletic as fuck

Just imagine Pele playing in a team like Real or Barca... he would suck. Even Nerman is better than Pele.

>he had more goals/assists in a tournament played every 4 years

Lel Ronaldo & Messi are way better than Maradona & Pelé, it’s not even close.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYokNMEgRvw

This.

I know. Btw, i have a huge respect for BR. You niggers gonna rape our anuses in the world cup.

How can Maradona be GOAT if he isn't even the greatest Barcelona player of all tame?

shut the fuck up 56%er stick to your ball game faggot

The first sentence is true. The second sentence describes Pele more than Maradona.

Playing in a stacked team means it's harder to score a goal because so many of them are capable of it, which is why maradonna had it easy back then, literally just him scoring whereas with another few good players the goals would have been divided, plus defeating people who literally just milked a cow two hours before the game isn't that impressive.

Now even the 80s is consisted of farmers? Some say one of our best NT ever was from 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwRB3f6ui8

Messi knows it himself.

>"Even if I played for a million years, I'd never come close to Maradona. Not that I'd want to anyway. He's the greatest there's ever been." —Lionel Messi.[79]

Pele was the greatest. Maracuck can't even compete.