Daisy Ridley is plucked from obscurity and given the role of a lifetime

>Daisy Ridley is plucked from obscurity and given the role of a lifetime
>instead of being happy for her, Sup Forums require company for their misery and constantly attempt to tear her down
why cant you just be happy for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dChtSnqcpAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

Rancid

Why am I attracted to this tranny look?

swety

i would be happier if i was her pusy slave
just be yourself

There is a lot of actors and actresses that Sup Forums hates for no logical reasons

It's a Sup Forums thing

lmao look at her jaw

kill yourself

what a goddess

She's kind of ugly, doesn't seem like a nice person and is not a very good actor.

She was a (admittedly minor) reason that TFA was below average.

She has been chosen by the extremely autistic waifu spammers along with Emma Roberts and Bella Thorne to be their vehicle to troll Sup Forums by pretending they think they are attractive, successful and decent people.

Why are you surprised that most people here don't like her?

Analgesic and opiate because she can afford her healthcare, she have pain to subdue after all.

>Perfect girls don't exi-

This is all correct.
But also the fact we didn't get another padme or leia tier hotty who might get chained up in lewd outfits because of disney's progressive faggotry.

Black liquorish

Based pusy poster

>doesn't seem like a nice perso

And you are basing this on what?

she's really ugly. Way below my standards.

So god-tier?

Gross.

Because you're a faggot

Boner stop.

so this is what perfection looks like

test

>jj abrams garbage #34 of pointless disney reboot #23948348502853298 nobody wanted or remembered two hours after leaving the theater
>the role of a lifetime

Who are you quoting, my man?

You are just some dumb nigger who thinks spamming the same thing over and over will make him part of the board culture.

>Tons of money and recognition worldwide

Why are there zero good feet pics of her?

I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus.

she has a veiny grandma feet
also a shitty tatoo

yeah im really sure gives a fuck about what a vietnamese sandal weaving board thinks about her while's she putting her disney checks in the bank. i seriously don't get why people have any empathy for a celebrity they have never met or will ever know, she doesn't know you or i exist because like all celebs they live in bubbles.

>she has a veiny grandma feet
who gives a shit?

Footfags, obviously.

>Muh board culture

Go back you faggot

why do girls get these shitty foot tattoos

Fucking Xenomorph, I want your wheat!

When the most important thing about you is your body the best way to be an individual is to customize it.

shes taken lads

She is legitimately not attractive. Not just on a Hollywood curve, either. Like, if she was just some girl in your class you wouldn't give her a second look. Pure boy body.

>sees a woman
>instantly thinks of boys
I think that says more about you than it does anybody else, closet homosexual.

Because she can't act and played the shittiest character disney could come up with.

>Like, if she was just some girl in your class you wouldn't give her a second look.
she might give you one, though...

Those are the ones that are funnest in bed

hnnnng yeeeesss

Any pics of her soles?

so you mean literally every actor ever? including the ones who rightfully deserve to JUSTED like the soon to be johnny depp?

damn she's cute

>tfw my last ex was a Daisy Ridley lookalike and my current girlfriend is a Felicity Jones lookalike
I'm happy with this, desu.

>why cant you just be happy for her?
Because she reminds me of the giro that rejected me in high school and seeing her as a powerful none sexualized lead in the my escapist ruins it for me because it reminds of all my insecurities regarding women.

Hey fuck off, Emma Roberts is a massive cutie and seems like a wholesome and nice person. Don't compare her to Daisy "fucking shit" Ridley.

youtube.com/watch?v=dChtSnqcpAk
>you will never make a summer peach pie with Emma
JDIMSA

why are all amerishits such a bunch of fat retards?

Why are you assuming I'm an American?

But I love Daisy

Because she's shit. Why would I be happy that waifushit is celebrated and actual great actresses like Amy Adams are ignored?

Those feet

i doubt that namefag

Almost all actors who even appeared in major Star Wars roles have regretted it

>instead of being happy for her
Why would I be happy for a cunt that I don't know that failed in the one purpose she had - entertaining me?

>why cant you just be happy for her?

How can you be happy with an actor that went along with a script that destroyed Star Wars, more than George ever could have achieved?

I 100% believe you

>tfw mum had this and i still lived

AYRAN GENES

Why did you crop out the negro she was eyefucking

>first thing she does in acting is play a naked dead corpse
why should I feel happy for her?

she's a slut who did lots of lewd stuff as a teenager. you can find images online of her at a party

DELETE THIS

yes please

she looks like a 12 year old boy...

Holy fucking shitballs a girl at a party, probably having a laugh with friends and maybe even drinking or popping a few pills, like 90% of all people ever.

Holy shit what a SLUT!

Autistic faggot.

Yuropoors. Everyone is American when you're jealous.

>popping a few pills, like 90% of all people
what kind of shithole are you from?

>hate, happy
Do normies literally not understand indifference and objectivity? I couldn't give less shits what happens to her, but I can still say she's objectively a bad actress. I guess this sort of logic and reason are only for the "autists".

why cant you get a real job and stop shilling for $3.50/hr?

I can finally realte to Krager

Why should I be happy for some stuck-up bitch who can't act?
Why aren't you sad about niggers dying in Africa, OP?

hello juden

>blames Sup Forums
>ignores 97% of the internet making exactly the same complaints about the uninspiring character she portrays

I'm happy for her as an actress in a general sense, but hate the character she plays. Why can't you accept having different opinions on specific different instances?
Why do opinions have to be all one-sided, and so absolute?

sounds like you know a lot of shitty people. cheers, mate.

Why hasn't she done anything other than Star Wars?

i don't hate daisy. i think she's cute! i don't like the character she plays and she went out of her way to deny that rey is a mary sue when we all know that's bullshit

Normally she doesn't do much for me (I prefer her doppelganger Megan Rain) but holy shit she looks great in this pic.

fuck off imposter

>97% of the Internet complains about Rey

We are on different Internets.

I love Daisy and I really want to marry her.
What do?

>muh makeup

because only sith deal in absolutes

This is the truth

Another reason she is best
No babbis

Her oversized face is so hot. Same reason I love the lady Nolan chose as Catwoman.

literally kill yourself

Marry her?

She's cute but she can't act

Honestly, I was thinking the same lol

I don't think she is a great actress but I like Daisy.
I hate Rey, but that's like 20% her performance and 80% the shitty writers.

>DUDE JUST BE HAPPY FOR A MILLIONAIRE WHO CAN'T ACT AND LOOKS A RAT LMAFO!