What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

Overview: In North Miami, police got a 911 call claiming that a man was threatening suicide with a gun in the middle of the street. Except, that was not the case. Subject was an autistic man playing with a toy truck in the street. The man who was shot, Charles Kinsley, a mental therapist, went out, hands up on the ground to confront his patient who was being held at gunpoint. While on the ground with his hands up, he was shot in the leg.

>THE DISTURBING PART
The North Miami Police Union said that the officer mad a split-second decision as an attemp to save Charles Kinsley's life, but missed the AUTISTIC MAN and shot him. Why would a mentally disabled man be a threat to his caretaker, when he was merely playing with a toy truck? Why were weapons drawn in the first place? And why is the police union defending this act? I don't know.

Links to articles:
cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/north-miami-cop-who-shot-unarmed-man-charles-kinsey-i-n614766
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article91160077.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/story/2015/5/21/1384553/-2006-FBI-Report-on-White-Infiltration-of-Law-Enforcement-You-Will-Be-Assimilated
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not going to pass judgement until a full investigation has been held and results have been released. If this happened as you said, that's fucked up.

Unlike the president, BLM and Tumblr, I don't jump to conclusions

That's quite ironic when you all say that you will wait for a full investigation, yet are quick to point out that BLM is a terrorist organization with no actual proof or full investigation linking the attacks on law enforcement with BLM.

>Why would a mentally disabled man be a threat to his caretaker, when he was merely playing with a toy truck

Because someone called it in as a gun and they didn't want to risk their lives getting close enough to be more sure and the truck possibly actually looked like a gun from a distance?

Or cops are just shooting random people for fun? Is that what you're asking?

bravo OP. you're doing God's work

I couldn't give less of a fuck about random niggers getting shot by cops. Srs.

As I've preached to BLM you aren't gonna change a racist mind. They will be racist regardless. Hence why preaching anything to Sup Forums is useless. I don't know why you're wasting your time with this.

Cop should've shot the autist

Go to Sup Forums then
This is a serious discussion

We can't draw any conclusions from the available video. Was he shot because he was black? What if the officer was black? We can't even see the actual moment of the shooting. Stop jumping to conclusions!

I'm almost positive that toy trucks aren't all black or even look similar to a gun at all

Cops: We got a call saying there was a suicidal man. When we got to the scene a large man with a shiny object was in street not listening to orders. A man laying next to him in a submissive pose could be in danger. After several minutes of subject not listening to orders we decided to use lethal force to protect submissive man. We missed and hit the person we were trying to protect. An honest mistake.

Judge: Okay. You are free to go.

I'm getting the feeling That people call 911 with false information just to stir shit up

AKA bullshit.

except at least in the Dallas shooting the shooter was linked to BLM in addition to numerous black panther groups

also BLM calls for violence against the police, which passes the Brandeburg test (as is obvious by the multiple shootings this month) and is one of the only things not protected by the first amendment

Black Lives Matter is an anti-police organization. They don't think police kill people because of poor training, like CopWatch which has actively lobbied in bringing about body cameras on police officers. They literally think it's because the police has racism built into its institution and they target blacks exclusively. This is not up for debate, it's there on their official website. This racist rhetoric has undoubtedly contributed to recent cop killings, and you are simply blind if you think otherwise. It's not a fucking coincidence that police officers were shot in Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, and other states immediately following the BLM protests. Do you think this sort of shit happens naturally in America?

Well the officer has been identified, and I'm sure this isn't a race issue. This is more like a police issue. We need to stop letting mentally unstable cops apply to police departments

>my opinion matters more than facts or investigations

wow, aren't you special

It's a training issue, I agree. The lazy argument is "the cops are racist" which is fueling all the recent cop killings

BLM is smart enough to not let themselves become an organization, with an official leader and whatnot, however; they do have chapters. They're simply a movement, and as soon as they start moving their money out the main economy, we all are fucked. The economy, the system, all fucked up. They're getting smart.

I am think that all the time tot

Obama basically emboldened America's niggers to start revolting against the police.

could be the hours upon hours upon hours of video footage proving them to be terrorists.

This is simply a training issue. Last time I checked, police are supposed to diffuse a suicide situation am I correct? Not stir the pot to a boil. Next, most toy trucks are not even shiny or black. Especially if it's a large one for little children. Thirdly, law enforcement should have no room for lethal mistakes. Who knows what would have happened if the man was dead. I bet they would try to criminalize him.

>niggers
>smart

>being able to stop themselves from buying samsung s6s and $300 sneakers

lmao what planet are you living on?

Also they are 13% of the population and the lowest earners of all americans.

Even if every single black was on board (which would never ever happen) they would still be unable to destroy the economy

The guy who shot was fucking idiot? Maybe high-strung from all the BLM assassinations going on. Who knows. No point in passing judgement until we have all the facts.

Hell, at least they only shot him in the leg, it didn't hit the femoral artery, and he survived.

That's what burns me about the whole thing. Even the President of the Goddamn United States of America thinks the police has racism built into its system, that you're more likely to get shot by every kind of police officer everywhere if you're black.

I'm not delusional. There are racists in every organization, agency or department. They are a very small minority. They are not encouraged by their superiors to target blacks, there is no agenda out to arrest young black youth. Black Lives Matter and Obama disagree. They say the police is inherently anti-black. Who's going to argue with them? You'll be called a racist and a moron for disagreeing with the official stance of the US government.

Just like the police killing and beating people. You can get hours and hours of that. What's your point? You're basically following what other people told you to think. You saw that someone said that Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization and followed along out of fear of being judged and abandoned by the people of this website and probably your demographic. I'm not a follower. I'm going to investigate myself and not let outside influence affect my political thinking. I don't know about you.

Yep, when the President basically implies there is systemic racism in our police force, people take it as gospel. While he enjoys the full benefits of federal law enforcement protection. Fucking bone-in-the-nose nigger hypocrite

Obviously they were able to stop riding the bus. So they can de-rail the banking system since they contribute to around 40-45% if the money in this country

>Who knows what would have happened if the man was dead. I bet they would try to criminalize him

>more assumptions

gee, good thing you're so smart that whatever you make up becomes true!

>Thirdly, law enforcement should have no room for lethal mistakes
shouldn't the same be true for medicine?
Yet there were 240,000 deaths last year due to malpractice and no one bats an eye.

>police are supposed to diffuse a suicide situation am I correct
who says they weren't trying to do that? The video immediately before the shooting is missing, we have no idea what happened

>Next, most toy trucks are not even shiny or black
you don't know it wasn't. stop making assumptions.

Well a 2006 FBI report concluded that the KKK has been infiltrating police departments across the south for decades

>So they can de-rail the banking system since they contribute to around 40-45% if the money in this country

kek, thats hilarious

well seeing as im the last one in your b8 thread bye

thought it would do better

Yeah let me see a source on that. KKK membership at its peak was how many people? Like 0.01% of the population?

You'll find a link to the official documents here
m.dailykos.com/story/2015/5/21/1384553/-2006-FBI-Report-on-White-Infiltration-of-Law-Enforcement-You-Will-Be-Assimilated

If a cop mistakes that as a gun then he shouldn't have passed the eye sight requirement