How come Spics are more violent than Black people? in California...

How come Spics are more violent than Black people? in California, they make up a much larger portion of the prison population than Blacks do.

Because there are a lot more spics than blacks in California?

>By ethnicity, in 2016 the population was 61.1% non-Hispanic (of any race) and 38.9% Hispanic or Latino (of any race).[134] Non-Hispanic whites constituted 37.7% of the state's population.[134]

hmm wow... enlightening

To be fair, Mexicans are pretty much a majority in California. Not that it makes them doing crimes any more correct, just something to think about.

Mexicans have higher testosterone than Blacks

There are a lot more Whites than Blacks in other states, but Blacks make up a larger portion of the prison population

Probably because of drug trade routes, there's also a higher chance of them becoming Vatos Locos, than if they were living in middle of nowhere

>38.9% of the population
>42% of the prison population

So Spics are WAY overrepresented.

Okay? Doesn't really change what I said.

White Latinos can be bad people too.

Not really

Places like Oakland and Compton are pretty Black

He's kinda being ironic friend

3% points is not "way" overrepresented.

Dammit now I look like a retard fuck you mexibro.

42% is a bigger number than 38.9%

Spic nations have a higher murder rate than Africa. Black people get all the blame in America for crime but in reality it's all dirty spics causing most of the trouble

Those stats are most likely self reported though which means many spics will call themselves white which leaves a few % in error margin. The prison population data is more reliable than self reported data so I think the numbers evens out.

Doesn't blacks have like a 45% share of all murders in the US?

Not all spics, just the ones that come from hot countries

California is more like 50% Hispanic.

Glad I live in Texas where we don't have an out of control minority problem

I don't even know what a Mexican looks like

What's with the race baiting?

USA has a higher murder rate than Chile.

>According to the United States Census Bureau in 2016 the population self-identifies as (alone or in combination):
>72.7% White (including Non-Hispanic whites/Anglos and Hispanics)
>14.8% Asian
>6.5% Black or African American
>3.8% Two or More Races
>1.7% Native American and Alaska Native
>0.5% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander

>Blacks are 6.5% of the population but 29% of the prison population

>self-identifies

And into the trash it goes

I think niggers are easily triggered but they act more violent when in groups, mexicans can be assholes by their own. Thanks to the macho culture.

"Not really" isn't a valid judgement

blacks always self identify as blacks, in fact real black population must be lower since even some mulattos who are more white than black consider themselves black