What kind of GOAT can't even win a copa américa?

What kind of GOAT can't even win a copa américa?

Attached: messi.jpg (827x827, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Maradona#International_2
fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kkkkkkkk perdeu o penalty ainda pqp

maybe they meant goat literally

kkkkkkkk perdeu o penalty ainda pqp

So C. Ronaldo will never be goat cause he cant even win a caca américa?

Don't worry, Argenrina will win world cup this year, because they have based Sampaoli.
Meanwhile your meme team won't even reach semis this year, the last time they only got to semis because home effect

No, I'm saying that he can't even win a copa américa for his national team even though he is called the goat of all goats.

ashuashuashuashua perdeu o penalty ainda pqp

>Argenrina will win world cup this year
But Anão, we are the ones who will win

So you're literally saying C. Ronaldo will never be goat cause he cant even win a caca américa?

He won the Euro equivalent. Which is actually harder to win to boot.

para de ser doente seu viadinho

Your reading comprehension is terrible, m8.

Messi is the goat but his mentality is not, he is a kid that was treated like a prince in Barcelona and then he had to go play with Argentina where the pressure was too much for him, he's an autist, he's not a street bastard like Maradona.
With threats to his family, constant bullying from the press lead by a fucking jew... It was just too much and poor guy choked.

By not playing the final

To be the goat you must be at the highest level of all time. One would think that winning a copa américa would be easy as fuck for him since he is claimed to be at that level.

He did play the final but was injured by a frenchnigger

He was instrumental in getting them to the final and he got injured by an opponent in the final. What do you expect of him? To sidestep the tackle?

How was Maradona great all time lmao

Maradona won a WC. Messi hasn't won one and can't even win a Copa to redeem himself. It's sad.

If it happens i will be very happy, don't get me wrong, but i don't believe it will, because euro 2016 was a fluke

Maradona didn't win a Copa America either
and our national team is mostly trash, we barely qualified for the world cup. Don't be such a retarded monkey, the rest of the team, and its management are the reasons Messi couldn't win anything with Argentina.

You should know how much management matters. Brazil was a fucking joke for 2014-2016 until Tite came along and turned your team to gold. So many people were complaining about Dunga at that time, too, almost like management a lot. Really fires up those neurons.

read

Pele didn't win a Copa America

Messi hasn't retired yet

*management matters a lot

Bruh, Maradona's 1986 team had one of the best Argentine generations ever. And our league used its money decently, so some of our good players could stay in Argentina and still make good money. It's even more obvious in 1990, the defense carried the shit out of Argentina then.

You are completely correct. That's why Suarez will always be a better player than Messi and Neymar.

>Bruh, Maradona's 1986 team had one of the best Argentine generations ever
Argentina was 2nd favorite in 2014
4th most valuable team at the time
reached the final
Messi choked.

/thread.

Attached: 1516738589495.webm (768x432, 2.92M)

This but unironically. Suarez singlehandedly almost carried a midtable Liverpool to their first ever PL. Messi or Neymar could never do that.

Guys are you for real? Maradona and Pele didnt win a copa america?

Why do you think I was ironic?

>Argentina was 2nd favorite in 2014
No, this is revisionist history already, and the rest of your post is already invalid. Even Sabella played down the team's chances himself just before the world cup. Just notice how you didn't say anything at all about the 1986 team, I bet you can't even name the starting XI of that team.

Even Liverpool fans don't believe this. How many goals did Suarez get against City, Chelsea and United that season? He was a master of smashing shit teams like Norwich, sure, but against top teams, he disappeared and ultimately, that's a major reason Liverpool choked. The other one being Brendan "defending is easy" Rodgers.

>Argentina was 2nd favorite in 2014
because of Messi
>4th most valuable team at the time
because of Messi
>reached the final
because of Messi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Maradona#International_2
>Argentina Youth
>FIFA World Youth Championship: 1979

>Argentina
>FIFA World Cup: 1986
>Artemio Franchi Trophy: 1993
Best part is that the Artemio Franchi Trophy match had an own goal and was decided by penalty kicks. Both teams played like it was a mickey mouse cup.

Shut up blackie, Argentina a shit.

And Messi was instrumental in getting Argentina to the WC final, the only difference is Ronaldo's teammate took his chance while Messi's didn't. To use it as a reason for Ronaldo being superior is ridiculous when it was entirely dependent on the team.

Did some quick maths. Without Suarez's goals/assists, Liverpool would've had 36 points less that season. For comparison's sake, Liverpool ended on 84 points. That's how hard Suarez carried them that season.

Pele, Maradona, etc

Neither of them can win a superb owl so by default neither of them can be GOAT

They won it without him, they wold have won it with him as well

I'm not claiming Ronaldo to be the GOAT. I'm merely responding to the guy who said Ronaldo /can't/ be goat because he can't win the Copa America.

>missed penalty against austria
>missed sitters against iceland
>got 3rd place after playing against Hungarian B team
>missed last minute goal against Croatia (but Quaresma managed to tap it in)
>did nothing against Poland, even an 18 year old outplayed him
>finally a decent game against the mighty Wales
>sat in the final

What kind of black magic did he do for this

Attached: 1467972570109.png (567x643, 49K)

Cannot wait for Argentina to win the World Cup and see the butthurt

Attached: goat_messi.jpg (921x758, 92K)

Doesn't deny the fact that he disappeared against the teams I mentioned. Sometimes in football, you live by the sword and you die by it.

Both times Portugal had to play without him in the last two tournaments, they won. The second time was against the legendary Mexican A team, I know, but it's nice seeing Portugal do well without Ronaldo. You can tell the players are all hungry to prove that they aren't just riding the coat tails of the star player.

>blackie
t. "white" canadian

>Without Suarez's goals/assists, Liverpool would've had 36 points less that season.
>if Suarez wouldnt have scored then nobody else would have scored instead
this is beyond retarded, literally amerimutt tier football comprehension.

This. Remember Sturridge himself had like 24 goals

>two goals in the last group game
>1 assist in the round of 16
>scores a penalty in the quarter final
>1 goal 1 assist in the semifinal
>injured by some monkey 15 mins into the final
>did nothing
la creatura strikes again

Attached: 1498620307271s.jpg (249x228, 6K)

reminder that Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Euros
reminder that Ronaldo is the top scorer in European Championship history
reminder
reminder that Messi has never won the Copa America
reminder that Messi isn't even in the top 15 top scorers in Copa America history

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!! XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEW LADDY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P OOP POOP!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER!

THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH AHA

POOP!

puts hand in pants sniffs hand

hee hee good poopy

>reminder that Ronaldo is the top scorer in European Championship history
he has a shit ratio, not that impressive

Attached: scorers.png (1201x572, 46K)

na prob not

french niggers got cocky as soon as ronaldo got injured

these french niggers were smiling and shit while missing chances like wtf

Actually, both considered GOATS (PELE AND MARADONA) didn't. Are you an american in brazil?

>if Suarez wouldnt have scored then nobody else would have scored instead

its true livershit had no other goal scorer. not hard to understand at all my turk friend

>its true livershit had no other goal scorer.
sure, and they would have played with 10 men instead of 11
dumb mutt.

he played as a winger in 2004 and 2008, retard.

>based Sampaoli.
>keep calling the same shitty gk who has his ass more flat than the earth from being benched at manu, still hasn't come up with a solid defence 4 matches away from the wc, midfield is an awful mess the man whom messi can associate with the most (e.perez) isn't even in his mind, lautaro martinez (our league's best player) will be benched in these incoming friendlies for who even knows
This guy has guaranteed no clue what he's doing nor where he wants to go, it'll be a miracle if we reach semis this time

>What kind of GOAT can't even win a copa américa?

Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, etc..

>semis
Its a miracle we are in the WC at all
Thank you, best guay. People here forget that without you we would be out.

>reached the final because of Messi
how can a post be so mistaken

WC's make CA a moot point you retard

>suarez choked
>messi carried
This is why everyone laughs at us.
Stop being a fucking retard

Nice argument there negro, really left me speechless...

Oh, so you dont remember he failed to scored throughout the KO stages or are you just playing retard?

He sure looks like one in that pic
It's almost like he's saying "beeeeeeeeeeeeh"

>Dracula again owning Messi dickriders
Based

Attached: 315357656567677.jpg (500x500, 56K)

He CAN'T be stopped

Attached: smugnaldo.jpg (640x960, 67K)

fun fact:the schizophrenic spanish isn't even catalan

FRESH OC BOYS

Attached: THE CHAD ROMANIAN VS THE VIRGIN MESSI SHILL.png (1796x690, 167K)

Attached: swanson.gif (250x142, 474K)

The retard would be you.
I'll never forget Suarez's disappearing act against Chelsea in the famous match where Gerrard slipped.

CR7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FATnaldo

And Platini played as playmaker so what's your point?

>the famous match where Gerrard slipped.
Karma is a bitch

Attached: 1519083843949.jpg (468x286, 43K)

>this triggers the underage

Attached: 82358114_ron_117140c-1442569710-800.jpg (620x413, 56K)

Top fucking kek
This is gold. Guys, you are doing gods work.

Yes yes.
Its Suárez fault that Gerrard slipped as ot was Higuaíns fault that Messi missed a sitter.
Yes.

>I put words in other people’s mouths to make it seem like I have a point
First of all, Gerrard at least touched the ball a bunch of times in that match. Literally no one talks about Suarez in that match because he did nothing, which was my point. Second, you’re going to talk about Messi missing easy chances when Higuaín literally missed 3 in different finals that were all handed to him? Sorry, but you cannot be taken seriously in any sports discussion.
Anda a dormir, Paco. Tenés que aprender la tabla de multiplicación mañana.

Que picardía de post.
El mano a mano que erró Messi también nos llevó cargando a la final? O fueron todos los goles que hizo de octavos para adelante?

No, pará pará!! Me olvidé de los goles de Messi contra Chile!!! Y el penalazo que metió!!! Qué jugador Dios, ya tiro el poster del Diego!!!

>tsu vs la concha de tu madre

K E K

No, perdoná papu. Vos no eras el nabo que dice que Messi nos llevó a la final.
Me confundí de mamadera de Messi.
Igual Suárez llevó a Liverpool a pelear por el título. Antes de el no eran nadie y cuando se fué volvieron a ser nadie. Así que de cagarse no podés hablar, o querés que un solo jugador gane la liga inglesa? Es bueno el yorugua pero no es el Diego

This image is gold

You say that but i guarantee that you would defend Messi's 1st UCL that he "won" by playing only 15 minutes in an irrelevant match back in 2006

>no arguments beyond the same memes spouted by Sup Forums
>what are assists, key passes, dribbles, etc
No viste los partidos, podes admitirlo. Sup Forums no mira casi nada. Pero bueno, decime como nos sirvió Higuaín con sus goles contra gigantes como Jamaica, Venezuela, Paraguay, EE.UU., etc

Pelotudos como vos no entienden que Argentina necesita mediocampistas. Los delanteros siempre van a estar, pero sin suficientes creadores de jugadas, no te sirven los delanteros. Mira cómo clasificamos al mundial, mogólico. Ah, no, pero eso iría en contra de tu narrativa contra Messi, para....

Es como que el técnico de un equipo es importante...no hables sin saber, te estás humillando. Sabella fue la última esperanza por ese lado (y si no jugaba Di Maria era muy difícil igual). Después Tata les regalo las copas a Chile porque insistió con tácticas que apenas servían con Barcelona.

No fue solo Suárez, pelotudo. Era una temporada rara donde por un largo rato, le salía todo a Brendan Rodgers. Hasta Sturridge no sufría tanto por lesiones. Pero justo desaparecía Suárez en partidos claves...claro, cuando lo ponías a frente de Norwich, el aparecía sin problemas...imagínate si Suárez nunca metiera goles a Real Madrid. Siendo Barcelona, se te puede ir la temporada solo por eso. Y en Inglaterra hay más equipos capaces de cargarte la temporada. Aparentemente, Crystal Palace es uno de ellos, pero bueno, ese partido fue culpa de Rodgers. Suarez igualmente tuvo sus puntos bajos. En la segunda mitad del 2016-17, Suárez estaba jugando para el orto en Barcelona. Pero culpemos a Messi, no? Es todo su culpa...dormí nomas, deja que los grandes hablen.

Bue, pará.
Qué assists me estás hablando? No es el mejor de la historia del mundo? Y no le pudo hacer 1 solo gol a Chile en 240 minutos?
Hablás de técnicos cuando ahora tenemos al mismo que sacó a Chile campeón y no tiene ni idea qué carajo hacer.
Y hablando de narrativas, no cabe en tu narrativa que perdieron la liga porque el Crystal Palace lo empató en la hora, no? Fué Suárez que desapareció e psrtidos claves haciendo 36 goles en una liga de 38 partidos en la que estuvo suspendido 7 partidos de arranque.
Dale, papu. Andá a dormir que mañana en el cole no rendís.

imaginense ser tan pelotudo smsecdlr (se me sale el culo de la risa)

Sttqclcdv (se te tendría que caer la cara de vergüenza)
Teniendo al mejor jugador de la historia perdimos con Chile 2 finales y casi quedamos afuera del mundial.
Te juro que no sé como podés postear las cosas que posteás. Tenés alguna condición médica que te impide racionalizar las cosas? O simplemente sos el germen del porteño pelotudo que nos hace quedar como unos giles arrogantes porque no te das cuenta de lo que pasa?

>perdimos con Chile 2 finales
falso
>y casi quedamos afuera del mundial
>casi
mmm...

Perdimos idiota, quién tiene las copas? Sos mogólico o te hacés?
Y si no fuera por Paraguay estábamos afuera.
Te hacés el estúpido o estás canchereando para alguien?

perdimos 0 a 0?
fantastico.
>Y si no fuera por Paraguay estábamos afuera.
ah, sos mogolico tiempo completo, muy bien che.

Perdimos por penales, te cuesta aceptarlo? PERDIMOS. Las finales, si no las ganas, las perdés. Te cuento, es un formato no muy nuevo, en el que si en el tiempo reglamentario no se sacan diferencias, se va a un alargue. Si persiste la igualdad, se va a penales. Ahí se patean penales y el que mete más que el otro, gana. El otro pierde. El que gana se lleva la copa, el que pierde no.
Ah, y por lo de Paraguay, te invito a que vayas a la página de Conmebol y te fijes el desarrollo de las últimas cuatro fechas.
Ahora andá a dormir, porque parece que no te llega agua al tanque ya.
Saludos a tu vieja.

>perdimos 0-0
sos mogolico, sabelo.

>A shoot-out is usually considered for statistical purposes to be separate from the match which preceded it. In the case of a two-legged fixture, the two matches are still considered either as two draws or as one win and one loss; in the case of a single match, it is still considered as a draw. This contrasts with a fixture won in extra time, where the score at the end of normal time is superseded.

>PROCEDURES TO DETERMINE THE WINNER OF A MATCH OR HOME-AND-AWAY
>The kicks from the penalty mark are not part of the match
fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf
pagina 139

divertite, infradotado.

>gimnasias mentales
Mandale una carta a Conmebol y avisales que no perdimos.

Speak English you faggots

no hace falta, ya saben, por que las reglas lo dicen.
>considerar citas literales de las reglas de FIFA como """gimnasias mentales"""
a la mierda que sos un discapacitado mental
JAJAJ

perhaps stop being a monolingual fuckboi?

Basically this mong claims we didnt lose to Chile in the finals.

Y nos van a dar las copas?