Whoa

whoa...

Attached: 1144369_imgw968[1].jpg (968x545, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0X7ItXKFOlA
youtu.be/ukIBaVgoY9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Attached: 000000.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

messi and ronnie had actual competition
pulishit plays in bundes and plays vs part time farmers with usa

Reminder that he chose USA because he knew he wouldn't get in the Croatian national team for years.

freddy adu scored 11 before he was 17

Freddy Adu hadn't even left Africa when he was 17.

kristijan pulišić

and he still sucks

freddy adu was 25 claiming to be 16

Rooney probably has better stats than all 3.

And now this is Messi at 19 being the 2nd best player in the world. Hope to see Pulishit on the world stage next year

Attached: messi-2007-2-1.jpg (397x600, 68K)

>more goals at 19 than a RWM Ronaldo and a benched Messi
lmao

also Ronaldo played a WC semifinal at 21, good luck with that.

>World cup games before 23

He chose USA because he grew up in USA you fucking autist

This.

Reason more to love fact that US wont play in Russia this year.

fuck russia, i'm glad we're not going :^

I'm pretty sure Lukaku had more 60+ club goals before he was 19 that 3x more than Messhit, Tapinaldo and PuliCrap combined kek

Attached: main-qimg-e142f8ccdd8c2c9bd42bde50633c3a78.png (491x636, 584K)

Reminder that he's a fucking American, you >muh heritage brainlet.
Is Croatia so irrelevant in the soccer world that you have to cling to a 56% Croatian Amerimutt Goblino?

Nice double standard. Even pulsisics parents were born and raised in the US. My grandad and grandma were born and raised in the Netherlands and Germany but my parents are from here. If I came on spee and claimed I was German or Dutch you'd tell me hell no your a amerigmutt 56%er

You're being so fucking childish...He could have perfectly claimed croatian nationality and play for the croatian national team but at the time he looked at the Croatian midfield and thought:''There's no way I could fit in there''.

Croatia is 100x much better national team than the USA,now fuck off and watch us play this year from the couch

Pulisic literally admitted to using the Cuckatian technical director to get him a passport just to play at dortmund lmao

Donaldo played in liga nos, a farmers league basically.

No point in comparing him to the future GOAT

Also playing for a country's national team whose country you may have never been to and whose language you do not speak by taking advantage of a legal fluke for the sake of personal gain rather than bringing glory to your country is dishonorable.

Attached: 1501892021361.jpg (1312x1501, 474K)

He's 19 in that picture?

Jesus Christ, he looks at least 25

>watch us play this year from the couch
Says a guy who's going to be watching from his couch.

That's literally every american. It's because americans don't have culture, nor do they have history.

true, he's a fucking dumbass though

messi with less games and more goals playing la liga and UCL while penaldo was playing shit portuguese league
these kind of comparisons are just offensive

Liga NOS was better than La Liga back then

you watch the game, you don't see Pulisic. but if you watch Pulisic, you see the game

s/Pulsic/Busquets/g
there, fixed

can 19 year old Pulisic do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=0X7ItXKFOlA

Give him Xavi and Iniesta when maybe

He looked good against Bayern in their last game
youtu.be/ukIBaVgoY9g
Granted the team is now fucking shit and Pulisic has gone down in form for many reasons.