Meme Magic is real

Drudge now reporting on Hillary seizure. Meme magic is real. You better be careful, Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seizure
it was obviously a joke about how everyone was talking at once

Shouldn't you be busy trying to supress those wikileaks about paid hilary supporters shitposting online?

>You better be careful, Sup Forums...

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

do you guys even know what seizures are?

Don't you know? Kek prevails, without fail.

lmao look at the video. It's not just your head that goes into convulsions when you have a seizure you sperg

How much do you get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums? I could use a part time job.

She has MS

That was an involuntary muscle spasm

The only one shitposting is you

I actually have substance in my posts. you're just saying everyone should believe it was a seizure and anyone who doesn't think it was is automatically a shill.

Literal autism.

Maybe she just tries to be hip&cool like that austic guy from your class in highschool hence that sooo randumb head spasm?

We need the bitch to not die yet, she has to lose the election first, so that way the 2nd amendment can be saved for at least 4 more years.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

Dead people can't win elections dummy

Dead people can be replaced by less corrupt people, like Bernie Sanders. Which means Trump would lose.

>Bernie Sanders
who's voter base are a bunch of high school kids who can't vote

Fuck did you hear the 12 year old Bernie supporter on C-SPAN after Trump's speech talking shit about him.

Fucking kek.
It was funny the way he described Trump.

wtf lol

Kek
This bitches reaction is the best.

better

Here you go

careful, people might draw comparisons to caesar

>I actually have substance in my posts
get the fuck out shill

That dark, ominous music

She was startled by loud noises and panicked. She is not fit to lead.

You don't tell us about how you exhibit substance. You demonstrate substance by saying she has not received a diagnosis of suffering from seizures. Seizures occur at differing severities and the sufferer may even stand while experiencing one. She doesnt have to collapse on the floor, convulse and thrash, and choke on her tongue. This refers to tonic-clonic seizures. I would say she suffered from some type of partial seizure.

Good shit

>rumors swirl

no they don't. this is why nobody takes "conservative" media seriously

Why you would ever listen to any media narrative and believe it at face value is beyond me.

I don't know, stick an icepick in your temple, record it and show me what happens

I love this video.

Then why did she look genuinely confused and drop some irrelevant line about the chai being delicious

They won't risk bernie. DNC would prefer losing with Hillary or Biden to winning with Bernie.

This
I don't think it was a seizure like these autists think, the falling to floor and frothing shit is called grand mal.
If this was a seizure, which the behavior indicates is a POSSIBILITY, it would be a petit mal.
That would explain the upper body movement, the repetition, and the random diversion onto her tea.