Yfw east asian

>yfw east asian

--_--

Odaiba?

/r/asianmasculinity

I have an east asian boyfriend. I am a white male. Am I race traitor?

Don't give a fuck.

East Asian men can fuck white women all they want. I'll be fucking their women so I can't be hypocritical. As long as neither of us are fucking niggers.

>Vinetian

Okay tier taste in Vegas hotels. I'll let it slide pencil dick.

There is nothing than being an east Asian male

It's beautiful

>There is nothing than being an east Asian male
He is trying to grow out his beard

>>There is nothing than being an east Asian male
On the beach with his big-titty blonde girlfriend

That's cute, how much did she charge?

>tfw not korean

>vegas

degeneracy.

Am I a cuck for not caring about East Asians fucking white women? It just doesn't bother me as much as when it's sandniggers or blacks.

It's also a lot less frequent than white men fucking Asian women.

Racemixing=degeneracy
Stop larping as a chink you fat fucking burger.

I am a horny now .

I really don't understand why people get upset about two consensual adults picking who they want to have sex with.

People or media trying to intentionally control people in this regard is different, I mostly object to manipulating people rather than the content of the manipulation.

Some white girls like black guys, some like asians, most people stick to their own race.

They look happy. Also her tits look soft and I want some desu.

>It's also a lot less frequent than white men fucking Asian women.

The vast majority of 'Asian' women fucking White men are from SE Asia. It is hilarious that you think East Asian men care that White men buy poor brown 3rd world women from Thailand or the Philippines because East Asian men do the same exact thing also.

In the past, sorority college girls like this would only look at Chad.

>said most multicultural country in asia

>In the past, sorority college girls like this would only look at Chad.

Now they go after Chang. Girl on the left above with her Asian boyfriend

>>In the past, sorority college girls like this would only look at Chad.
Ass

Just normal American racemixing behaviour.

>>>In the past, sorority college girls like this would only look at Chad.

>the guy spamming AM/WF threads every night is back

You know it's bad when you have to differentiate between those other 3 directions of Asians...

Is it racist I think this is Venetian Macau simply because the dude is asian?

atleast your not muslim or a nigger

Population-wise there are 1.8 billion East Asians on the planet making them the largest sub-population/ethnic group in the world.

Also, do you like in a different world where Nordics, Anglos, German, slavs, southern europeans, etc dont try to 'differentiate' between themselves?

> east asian
> in Phnom Penh

Nice try, Cambodia is literally the lowest tier of asian.

Post the one of you guys at the Wynn

The flower garden and asian interior design/art is beautiful

-----------------------> r/Hapa

arguably vietnam is just as bad

>mfw East Asian but still single shut-in kissless 22 year old virgin

Aria is better

>tfw white males don't get to stay at these places for vacation because too poor

Step it up white man, we need to save this country together

Who cares if a fag is a race traitor? Is not like you're going to make any babies.

I know a decent looking asian guy who married a cute white girl. Things were great until she ballooned up. Now he works his ass off in a blue collar job with a mixed son who you just know is gonna be a fuck up. Feel bad for him.

Underrated post.

It's America

We fight degeneracy as much as possible but a man has to eat to stay healthy. In the modern society that sometimes requires sleeping with white women and not marrying them

It's what the whores want

>Buttblasted and cucked Asian detected

AAHahahahahAHahaha!

It is the patricians racemixing

Every hurdle must be overcome for an asian man to get inside a top tier white woman. This is why elliott rogers killed himself, he could not succeed so he kamikazid (failed terribly at that too) like a failure cuckold

idk what you're talking about. chinese and japs are notoriously easy. Koreans not as much. But still..

> dating a cock carousel

How is Thailand ? No to Viet Nam .

Gotta stop letting some jew stereotype dictate your life m8.

If you got full supreme gentleman at least only leafs will die

Yea but I have a Japanese girlfriend, that's certainly not Southeast Asian.

> yfw too poor to be at a better Vegas hotel than the fucking Paris

What is wrong with you senpai?

>Implying the ones that riceburn are the same filthy whores that coalburn

Top tier women want a man that is worth more than a nigger. White is the nigger of east asia

Damn bitch post more pics of the girl in the OP she's got nice tits.

This

Post wynn picture

I only stay at the Cosmo in their suites because I am not a fucking chink or nigger

>AAHahahahahAHahaha!

Here is analogy you would understand - it would like me trying to make northern Europeans mad by posting pics of Kim Kardashian + Kanye West.

Is your mind so small that you think there is no difference between a man from Beijing with a man from Manilla Philippines when the distants between Beijing & Manila is great that from Oslo and Mecca, Saudi Arabia nevermind the tremendous population in Asia.

No, Filipino is the nigger of east Asia

I don't see what's wrong with this. Since white males are losing themselves in video games and anime, it only makes sense that alpha Asian men are taking the white girls.

Honestly, Asian men are hardworking and honorable, so I don't have any problem with this. And I'm a white male.

Same couple as above.

> alpha Asian men

Kill yourself race traitor

indonesian master race reporting in

you're all weaboo lookalike faggots that the Japanese should of wiped out and be followed by Japan committing sepuko

>teen kasia
good choice m8

Is Truth.

I'm happy for them, but the kid is going to be a freak. That's the only problem here

22yo low-test manlet gamma gook here

at least you are in white country

isn't that the venetian in macau? i was literally just there last week.

>Yea but I have a Japanese girlfriend,
Nice fake story bro but there are virtually zero Japanese in Canada and Japanese emigration outside of the Japan been virtually zero since the 1960s. It would have been more plausible if you said a Chinese girlfriend.

>chinese and japs are notoriously easy. Koreans not as much. But still..
And you prove that posting a Central Asian? Chinese women in the West have the lowest rates of intermarriage as compared to other Asian female subgroups..

At least it makes sense for you to be a beta.

I'm a beta Sicilian. Literally makes less sense than a black weeb.

idk, i don't go to macau because i don't want sars

Is that you, rich chigga?

>you will never have a beautiful waif who loves you unconditionally.

Why live?

lmao you post this thread like once every two days. Its the same guy. Literally no one cares.

Stop being so insecure OP. Did Sven cuck your girl?I seriously do not understand how someone can be so obsessed with trying ""muh asian masculinity"" to the point they have to save a bunch of pics of random couples on their PC (fucking kek). Sad!

hahahaha this damage control, I see so many chinese girls here with white boyfriends

for the record I wouldn't touch your women with a 10 foot pole before you get anymore butthurt

Ah, but I don't disavow them...

ITT subtext and infinitesimal Asian autist go comically off the rails...