Did you enjoy this week's episode of iWaifu?

Did you enjoy this week's episode of iWaifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/68yqvp/tv_izombies03e05720phevcx265megusta/
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
reddit.com/r/television/comments/6904ar/marvels_the_defenders_official_trailer_netflix_hd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where can i download it?

Why do you people watch this shitty show?

It's a gf simulator

Just torrent it like a normal person

Rose McIver confirms, women of Scottish or Irish descent who aren't actually still in Scotland or Ireland are the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

yeah, from where?

Any good feet scenes this season?

>blonde female black male
Every fucking time.

>blonde

check the eyebrows fampai

She is a morgue assistant. He is a cop. They aren't in a relationship. She is in a relationship with a guy named Major Lilywhite.

>Major Lilywhite
thats a white name if i ever heard one

Does she and her lawyer friend ever lez it out? This information is vital to me.

No unfortunately

Guess I wont be watching then.

Didn't watch it yet, hope they drop the Blaine/ Pyyton stuff soon, the drama is boring
I'm only Watching for Rose doing differrent personality and for when Major will kick ass.

I love the NTR at Ravi's expense.

>3dpd
>waifu

it has an interesting take on the zombie apocalypse plot.

>she's called peyton
>acts like a python
rob thomas naming conventions strike again.

also, anyone else happy to see ken marino in this? loved him in both vm and party down.

Cw.com

I started watching the first episode and found it surprisingly watchable. She is a cutie though so its distracting.

I watched almost all of it last summer when I was working out. It was OK, I guess it's similar in quality to CSI. Not bad, not great. The main cast is likeable and the Rose is cute.
Although I am never going mention watching it to anybody; I once said that I'm watching it to a friend and she looked at me as if I said that Hitler was an ok guy.

>Dominatrix
My fetish

There's one silver lining to forgetting everything.

What?

You'll knock me off my feet all over again.

Not as sexy as I would have liked

I hope we get an episode that takes place at a comic convention with Liv on nerd brains and it forces her to dress up

>Ken Marino and Daran Norris both show up for the dominatrix episode
Rob Thomas knows how to keep his friends happy

You guys make WebMs of all the good parts, no need to watch the show.

Just watched the latest episode of this.

Is the only reason for watching this the insanely hot blonde?

tfw the writers think Seattle has a lot of Portland hippies

I want to fuck both of them so hard, god damn. My thirst has never been bigger by just watching a dumb show.

Why are you even here, you fucking normie.

are you implying they're wrong?

yes

She gives her a lapdance in one episode.

Does the guy know his automated onahole is actually dead?

not initially. he became an operator worthy of /k/ killing zombies, then she made him a zombie to save his life, then he got cured, started hunting and killing more zombies, except instead of killing them he abducted and froze them. then he became a zombie again, except this time due to some stuff i don't remember he is also terminally ill. in last night's episode, because the zombification is killing him, he got humanized again. they could have sex while he's a zombie, but not when he's a human, so they do non penetrative stuff.

Confirmed for either being a hipster or never been in seattle in your whole life. It's literal cancer.

confirmed for never having been in seattle

Wrong. All the stereotypes were true.

(checked)
Is this the plot of twilight?

reeeee

you missed the hotter redhead

Topkek

The one thing we can all agree on

Sauce?

I stopped watching in season 2 for some reason and apparently they made her even less pale. dropped

Last night's episode was best of the season so far.
>Domme Liv ordering someone to lick her boot clean
>all those side characters returning at once
>sad Major scene

everywhere

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/68yqvp/tv_izombies03e05720phevcx265megusta/

Any webms from that episode?

if you're in america just go to cw and watch it for free without needing to sign up for shit

plz watch it ;_;

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

I don't think there are enough boner reaction pics on the internet to describe this episode for me.

Did anyone notice how fat ravi is getting? It kept distracting my boner.

How'd you get a screen cap of him not licking or biting his lips... annoys the fuck out of me!

Looking at Ravi when you have Liv,Payton, Major,Blaine,T-bag

oops

dog~~

why would that annoy you

hnnnnggggg

This. I've never watched a single episode of this but I'm always in these threads fapping desu

He thinks it's acting...

maybe nigga's got chapped lips asshole

In every single scene?
He ain't good-lookin'
He can't act
the only reason he's there is to fill the diversity quota
Why won't some just tell him to knock that shit off! You're solving crime, not eatin a sammich!

more

i would lick her boots

So is this actually good? I'm looking for a new show to start watching. Is it very cliche?

got any webms from the trophy wife episode? i remember my pants almost bursted open when i first watched her in that

Yes, but not to the level of Supergirl cliche.

before I starte watching this show, tell me Sup Forums
does she fuck niggers?

Its a solid case of the week series. Character drama works most of the time, overarching villains are entertaining, and the main characters are likeable. The gimmick of her being a zombie who inherits the personality of crime victims also keeps things funny. Takes a few episodes to pick up but its an enjoyable show overall.

It's adorable. She's smokin' hot. Writing is clever. Acting is good.

comfy whimsical-soft cop proc

No, but she does fuck King Arthur

nope

Nope.

muh dick

based Merlin cast

Anybody else remember this kino? One of the few procedurals I've ever enjoyed.

I have to figure out which episode I'm on. I don't think I finished the full first season. Maybe I should start from the beginning again.

This is plebbit the tv show.

uh, no sweety, this is reddit.com/r/television/comments/6904ar/marvels_the_defenders_official_trailer_netflix_hd/

I saw one episode, thought it was awesome.
Set DVR to record series.

A few months later I randomly think about the show and check my DVR. There were no recordings. It was cancelled literally after the episode I watched.

These chicks have identical voices

Yes, user. That's the episode I was talking about, thank you

alright, looking good
I think I'm gonna pick it up one of these days

Yeah, it was a bummer.

> the racist guy has a No Step On Snek bumper sticker

CUTE

Really? Why? I don't get it.