What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

blatant Qatarian propaganda

He doesn't even look very black doh. I'd assume he was puerto rican or Mexican before I said he was black, just saying.

If you don't know what this is you are part of the problem.

Good job OP you racist.

Like a digital product can detect whether or not you're a nigger or not. Just because you're stupid enough to go to a shitty part of town doesn't mean the app is making you get yourself shot. It's literally just a cry for attention. Common place among niggers.

Niggers are apparently afraid to walk around town now despite the world being safer for them than it has ever been in history.

I support this trend.

GOD
BLESS
AMERICA

>He doesn't even look very black doh. I'd assume he was puerto rican or Mexican before I said he was black

If I was PR or Mexican I would murder your family for saying that shit.

But since I'm not I agree shitskins all look alike don't they.

he looks mostly white though

like anyone wants fucking black people on the streets

is this a joke or what

hahahaha

But Puerto Ricans are brown black-Spanish-Cuban hybrids doh.

you guys are straight inbred

he has a point - black men will absolutely have to deal with police as direct result of playing this game at some point, and that's really shitty

hopefully none of those interactions end in a death

but desu, we're going to see more deaths via this game from retarded nu males who aren't paying attention to cars as they're crossing the st eyes glued to their phones

That he is afraid of being killed by cops when he should be more afraid of being killed by his own kind? And Im racist for bringing facts?

You're fucking retarded. I bet you haven't seen a puerto rican in your entire fucking life. This guy looks like a fucking puerto rican, you dumb fuck.

>black men will absolutely have to deal with police as direct result of playing this game at some point, and that's really shitty
If they obey the law, what evidence is there that this will occur at higher rates than for Whites? And how does that extend to having their life threatened? A slippery slope argument if I've ever seen one.

He's got a point.

>teenage white boys walk into black ghettos looking for Pokemon
>nigger instinct can't resist the opportunity to rob the easy victims using knives
>police arrive
>full chimp out with knife in hand because BLM and they dindu Nuffin
>shot dead

Fuck off. Look at my color. I'm darker than he and yet I don't use it to show off or make my problems look bigger or important, asshole.

niggers being niggers being niggers

fucking niggers fucking people

FUCK THIS GAY AS PLANET

kek praise flood the world

post boipussy

lemme fill that asshole with cum bb

>He doesn't even look very black doh

As soon as Pokemon Go came out Kotaku wasted no time using it to shill their agenda. And the MSM actually fucking picked up on it.

When the day of the rope comes, the journalists are going to be first in line.

Cringe. That face when lightskin nignogs make up fake racism claims to gain more credibility with real black people.