Philippine women are so diversed. How can latinas even compete?

Philippine women are so diversed. How can latinas even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQHwb4UMl24
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3070341/The-Kim-Kardashian-effect-Armenian-women-named-sexiest-world-females-prefer-Irish-Australian-men.html
philippinehistory.net/views/1720sanagustin.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tumahimik ka nga gago, para kang tanga

Mas tanga ka. Utak talangka

they all look like pinoys with plastic surgery to look white, what is there to see?

less than 1% of peenoise looks like this compared to the 10%~20% of latinas.

Why are flips so obsessed with Miss Universe?

This is coming from someone from Latin America, wherein every single woman has gone under the knife to look Europeans. Crazy

You got the wrong numbers mixed up. I was in Colombia and Ecuador these past two years and everyone looked like small stout brown grinches. Literally every girl looks worse than the regular Pinays we have here.

They don't look that much more diverse than ours tbqh

That's Venezuela. All of their Miss Universes were tuned up. Still hot af, though

They all literally look the same. The other one is just tanned.

Venezuela and Colombia, you mean. The surgery capital of the world.

I don't know a single girl who has plastic surgery, only prostitutes do it, and i'm sure most pinoys girl don't use too much plastic surgery either, but the ones you send always have it

None of the girls in the OP pic look like regular pinoys, and not just because they look good

We're not, and the only reason we're so high it's because of transexuals and gringos coming here for cheap surgeries

bump

>arr rook same
Come on, you can't tell them apart really? GTFO

2017 looks the ugliest/ Dumbest and tranny tier

Why do SEA's basically just send halfsies?

>10-20%
holy fuck you asians and europeans really fucking think latinas are sexy? its 2017, do some research off of wikipedia. latinas are the fattest and ugliest women on earth. the qt ones you see are from very rare, rich spainard families in colombia/ brazil / cuba

Since 2010
we only send out four so far
2010 half Indian
2014 half Arab?
2015 PIa
2017 a tranny lol

2015 is half german

They have a shit economy. The only way that people can make more than $0.04 per day is to win at pageants

youtube.com/watch?v=pQHwb4UMl24

>fat

>ugly
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3070341/The-Kim-Kardashian-effect-Armenian-women-named-sexiest-world-females-prefer-Irish-Australian-men.html

its kind of obvious she is half something

95% of pinays are literal monkeys.

your link is fucking bullshit, paki men 3rd most attractive country on earth? dailymail.co.uk? fuck off
but ur picture proves me wrong. i guess its just mexicans and american latinos who are fat. i love that media latina look but it doesnt exist here in america IRL

> How can latinas even compete?
By not rooking arr same, mainly

Is that diverse for you? We had a lebanese, a mestiza and a triracial, which btw are common in here unlike those hapas you're posting

> the qt ones you see are from very rare, rich spainard families in colombia/ brazil / cuba
What a fucking deluded faggot. I see 6+/10 girls on a daily basis. They're actually a very common type of girl in the countries you mentioned and most of them are not even from """""spaniard families""""""". They've been here for so long that they don't have a strong affiliation with Spain whatsoever

bumpity

its the only thing we can be proud about

both depend on how much white admixture is laced in the girl's blood. why haven't any non-white mixed girls made it to miss universe pageants. by propping them up you're really propping up white people at the expense of your own

RAZA COSMICA looks the best.

>why haven't any non-white mixed girls made it to miss universe pageants
what?

Dayana Mendoza did it. Hey, man I think she's BEAUTIFUL, but she had some work done

Most philps I know are brown and short. I had relations with one at my school. Broke up because she would never give me strong children desu

from philippines or lat am

Why do you care about fucking miss universe?

in here it's because everyone has white blood, just like everyone also has native blood, and in some places also black blood, philippines is actually cucked

Because it's extremely cultured and international.

fuck and dump, stupid.

>international

I think only Central America, Colombia and Venezuela care about this.

zina is haram, chinaman

>How can latinas even compete?
By not being flips.

It is important in places where complying with beauty standards is literally the peak of women fulfillment in life, hence, Philiphines, Columbia and Venezuela

Apparently feminism is weak in your countries.

I don't put women on pedestals anymore

yes, Brazil puts men on pedestals instead

manillastripclub.png

Thankfully no. I've come across a few pink dyed sjws here though and always put them on the spotlight about how I don't like women like them

fucking dishonest pinoys always enter half white girls and try to pass them off as somehow representative of the country lol, except in shots when you see them towering over their countrymen, about 10 shades lighter. At least you can find middle class columbian girls that look similar to their entries, flip entries are all top 1% with foreign passports.

Good thread

Spic countries are pretty feminist tho. Or else you wouldnt let your girls be such sluts

>Dayana
sounds like the female version of Brayan

philippines is a latin country in asia

you're somehow not wrong

They all look rather unsightly. That's nothing to be proud of you discount Mexican.

philippinehistory.net/views/1720sanagustin.htm

Filipinos are a nigger-tier race. Absolutely disgusting and despicable.

Fucking pagpag eaters.

Dayana Mendoza is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen - even if she's had some work done

Her nose looks extremely weird and obviously has plastic surgery

I never understood this beauty contest thing. Do people take this shit seriously? Don't get me wrong, they're hot and all but they look manufactured as fuck. like all of them came out of an assembly line or something.

Lmao, she's Brittany's rival.

bump