He does it F O R F R E E

Attached: Gypsy cleaner.png (1338x576, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82329821/#82329821
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82329626/#82329626
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82329995/#82330175
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/81780861/#81782891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top fucking kek this gyppo is actually a janny

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-135137.jpg (1915x1005, 530K)

we have to go deeper

lmao it makes sense now

This is him.

Attached: 405B7B02-BCF7-4453-97DC-C951D7966BFF.jpg (384x384, 43K)

>proxyposts
>gets so mad over Messi threads that he probably reports them
>somehow the ABMessi threads always stay up despite them being senseless shitposting
>any posts that expose him get cleaned up by him
>he's here 24/7 which is the exact kind of schedule a neet janny would have
kek
KEK

If you're going to continue making soycer threads, at the very least include a word like "messi" or phrase like "world cup" in the comment section so my filter list blocks it. Thanks.

So, in fact, you are the proxy Messi dickrider.
Shocking

>a Romanian working for monetary compensation instead of begging or stealing purses
not surprised tßh

All very true.
Is he a spic? I think he is

Inb4 this thread gets deleted
Based romani, after hard days work of collecting metal around his village he does some noble things online, for free

both you guys need to get a life

It's amazing. He also confirmed during this meltdown that he is in fact the BR poster, the Albanian, Canadian, Chicano etc. He really does not think before acting. This is the probably the closest he will ever be to a position of "power" in his entire life, and he is absolutely hysterical defending it
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82329821/#82329821
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82329626/#82329626
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82329995/#82330175

Attached: cleans your shit.png (901x319, 65K)

Can somebody fill me in on what's going on with Romania? Was he the one who kept spamming >slippy G posts? Turns out he's a janny? How did you found out? This has ultimate kek potential.

AYYYY LMAO

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT HE COULDN'T BE MORE PATHETIC

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHahahahahhaahhhhh

And he's living rent free in your heads.
He's easily one of the best posters at the moment

>gypsy caca
lol

>and he's living rent free
He doesnt get paid for cleaning shit so I would assume he must live in a gyppo village for free

I'm not sure. I can't tell if the Romanian has been exposed as a proxy poster or if this Spaniard is paranoid. I'm yet to see any evidence of anything.

That was probably a different romania. There's literally only 2 of them in this board.

There are three gypsies who post on Sup Forums: an Arsenal bandwagoner, a Chelsea bandwagoner (AKA the slip gypsy) and a Real Madrid bandwagoner (the one who gets extremely butthurt about Messi and feels the need to defend Ronaldo 24/7). The RM bandwagoner is probably a janitor too by the looks of things. There's also Twain, although he may just be one of the afforementioned posters when he has not got his trip on.

the one derailing every messi/ronaldo thread daily. he's using japanese/canadian proxys as well

Was the thinking the same thing. Would be hilarious if he were, but I haven't seen a single shred of proof yet.
CHRIST HOW KEKED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO FUCKIN DEFEND A TIPPYTOE WAX STATUE FROM MOORTUGAL FROM A >WHITE MANLET FROM A FUCKIN COUNTRY WITH A SUN AND A FACE ON IT

I've been to several places in the US as well as Romania and the places are pretty comparable in terms of 3rd worldiness

of course he lives rent free
he doesnt get paid enough to pay rent lmao

imagine letting a gyppo stay in your head for free

Based Romania has half of the board mad at him

Why does he do it, lads?

Attached: 1520169369943.jpg (512x512, 47K)

You need to up your game, gyppo

TWAIN OUT

Dude, he deleted a 2-6 post about the Madrid Barça years ago, and any threads mocking Halal fans. --> archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/81780861/#81782891 Meanwhile, the images with scat and vomiting of the Barça shirts stay up during the entire day, and you see spamming of Soy threads with the same flags replying and bumping the posts over and over

Are you even Catalan? I mean I assume you are, because why would a Spaniard bandwagon a team that literally wants to break away from his country? Doesn't make much sense. Though, I've seen stranger things.

Is it a good show?

Just imagine the fucking retard that made Messi a right footed and Penaldo a gold sinking Sup Forums trying to argue that Tsunaldo is better without replying to himself

The romanian MADMAN has all the weak minds under his control.

Attached: 1495394815977.jpg (331x319, 41K)

How is this related to the gypsy jannie and his proxy? I assume the usual flags are going to swarm with the same images as always any time now

fuck you're stupid

Cheeky

Wait, you're not? Do you hate Spain as well then?

I'm just curious about the mentality. I wondered if there were Spanish Barca fans last night. Was going to make a thread on Sup Forums but it was kind of late at that point, so I wouldn't really get any replies.

>being so mad at Romania that you have to pull out of your ass that he's using a proxy with zero evidence just because he rekts you in every fucking thread

based fucking Romanianlad working the mindlet haters into a shoot

Attached: 1457520947636.png (592x492, 60K)

>Dude, he deleted a 2-6 post about the Madrid Barça years ago, and any threads mocking Halal fans. --> archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/81780861/#81782891
hmmm interdasting... the romanian halalfag gypsy might actually really be a janitor, I seriously can't imagine a worse combination of circumstances in a single individual right now jajaaj

are you even swedish? who gives a shit

I wouldn't like if I was a niche flag here. People could pin me down to previous posts I've made and realise how inconsistent I am in my opinions.

Attached: very angry spaniard.png (1303x221, 40K)

>the gyppo is so mad he's using all the proxies he can muster to save face in this thread
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

It's not about that though? Barcelona is a pro-referendum team and most of the fans want to leave your country. What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to bandwagon them?

>jajaaj

Imagine being this angry lel

romania doing god's work

>Also deleted
LMAO.
You really have no clue about football, huh, mong? What a pathetic gypsy paki you are, the perfect halalfag. Fucking christ
>BUT WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE THAT LIKE ONE OF THE TWO BIGGEST TEAMS IN SPAIN DESPITE THE HALAL PROPAGANDA AGAINST THEM???? HURR DUURR SHOULD I MAKE TSU A GOLD MEDAL AND RELEGATE MESSHIT, WHO I MADE RIGHT FOOTED? BY THE WAY, STOP VOTING FOR PERRO CACA TO ENTER THE Sup Forums TEAM, I AM TIRED OF DELETING THE THREADS

Attached: Gypsies and proxies.jpg (500x375, 117K)

>barçafags get btfo in one thread so they all go to another thread and start over
And by "barçafags" I mean that one guy that uses a proxy to bump his own thread with other flags while accusing based romania of using a proxy

Attached: u r autistic m8.jpg (240x210, 15K)

I already exposed you in the /4ccc/ chat, TWAIN, you subhuman gypsy. It doesn't matter how much you pretend. The cat is out of the bag. You're the most pathetic being in Sup Forums, a fucking failure wasting space. Kill yourself anytime

i'm literally alone in this thread using multiple proxies talking with myself
i NEED professional help

Look, I just find it weird. This isn't just some foreign team you're supporting. It's a team that literally wants to leave your country. It'd be like if Malmö were to leave Sweden and Stockholmers were to bandwagon them? It doesn't make sense?

>he obsesses over a gypsy and makes threads about him
>for free
You're unironically on the same boat I hope you realize this.

reminder that everytime you reply to him or one of his proxies, he feels barely as a human for a couple of instants. do not fall for the 300kgs gypsy waste's baits

Forget it. You're clearly not in the mood to answer. I'll just make a thread tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I remember this time.

I'm Romania using a Danish proxy right now
AMA

*queue borat music*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

It all makes sense now.

@82334994

Attached: Gypsy pony.jpg (1600x1200, 597K)

I'm Romania using a Thailand proxy

AMA

i just switched my proxy to reply to myself
hello me

It's Twain right? I suspected that fucking faggot all along.

you bandwagon a team that's not even in your country lmao wtf are you telling anybody else

Yes, get the fuck out of here, subhuman, and never come back. You can leave your jannie badge in the way out, lmao

No I don't. I'm a Djurgården fan.

>Sup Forums drama

FUCKING THIS
also make Pulju, Clip Art Dog, and Anime the new Sup Forums medals and >finnish goaltending the new starting keeper

What the fuck is going on lads? Are you all the same person?

Attached: IMG_4244.jpg (320x221, 23K)

very clever post,me

OMG he's gonna get SO bullied for this hahahahahahahha.

This board has gone downhill. The worse part is we're not even reaching the bottom yet.

I couldn't care less about the whole rivalry. I'm just curious about the mentality. I have a Catalan friend with parents who root for Real. That I can get, but it's kind of weird when it goes the opposite way.
I couldn't care less about Real Madrid. I couldn't care less about Barcelona. I'm just curious. Fucking chill.

>Everyone I dont like is a proxy
Why is everyone on this website a schizo

Attached: gypsies.jpg (579x350, 40K)

you are replying to a mentally ill person who thinks everyone is a proxy
you won't get a real reply

It's so fucking obvious you have to unironically be brain dead to not notice the way he shitposts in his wojak soy barca image threads

Are we, dare I say, witnessing the collapse of Sup Forums?

Attached: 1q62lm.jpg (666x307, 45K)

This is how mental Sup Forums becomes during international break.

Everyone is the romanian with a proxy.

Attached: 1495396416873.png (425x408, 169K)

What about me though? Am I a proxy?

Look, I'll prove it. Can you turn it down a notch now?

Attached: 20180320_224928.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

is it worse to be from Romania or Spain?

excellent.

Attached: 1476523765132.jpg (499x499, 24K)

I'm Romania using a Bolivian proxy

AMA

No, he's genuinely Romanian. He doesn't react to any other insults, but spergs out whenever anyone starts making gypsy jokes

>35 unique posters in 80 posts
>Despite the fact that he can use proxies
Jesus, he is just too dumb, he probably PAYS for a Gold Account and still the idea to reply with different proxies that would be banned for the rest of us who post for free here hasn't passed his diminute gypsy brain. It's a wonder this retard manages to breath and not shit himself at the same time, much more become manager of Sup Forums

Attached: Gypsy camp.jpg (1632x920, 184K)

What's the next step of your master plan?

Cleaning my shit

You don't fool anybody, amerimutt proxy

Literally BTFO Sup Forums all by yourself lad gj

IT'S HIM THE MASTERMIND

Attached: 1496508957642.jpg (1110x594, 361K)

What about me? Am I a proxy too?

Clearly you're sniffing his ass considering how obsessed you seem in this thread. Just let it go lad.

Unironically, American if you are anything besides the rich class

Based. Haven't seen barçafags this obsessed and mad and they have had many many reasons in the past.
Thanks for exposing them like the autists they are

He has been 24 hours in a row defending this

Attached: JUST EUROPE LEAGUE MY SHIT UP.png (791x438, 25K)

Based, keep fighting the good fight