Would David Duke’s Senate Candidacy Be Possible Without The Rise of Trump?

>In a video released on his website before he signed up, Duke said, "I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years. My slogan remains America first."

spectator.org/would-david-dukes-senate-candidacy-be-possible-without-the-rise-of-trump/

Dr. Duke has a platform very similar to Trump's. Go to dukeforsenate.com to see David's platform.

I am positive that Sup Forums will agree with the vast majority of his positions.

Also go like his announcement video on his youtube channel. The ((MSM)) is causing a brigade of downvotes.

You know what, why the fuck not, could be much much worse.

i wish your team would stop shilling for him so hard on here. its very blatant, at least tone it down a little jesus christ. I would give my life for Duke though, his book really saved my life in a way

grand wizard and literal nazi in Congress, please make it happen

The leftards would never stop crying.

Fuck off hillbot, he names the jew

Duke the Spook needs to fuck off and shut up before he gets the Don in trouble.

stop advertising yourself on Sup Forums duke you horribly inept human bean

David Duke is literal white trash. The fact that a Canadian shill has been spamming the board with support for him only made me hate him even more.

wew lad

Duke almost became Governor of Louisiana over a decade ago, after being a relatively successful state senator.
Don't see why Trump would do more than give Duke the confidence to run for elected office again and decent platform to use.

lol duke is a muslim, hes gonna get pwned

GET

OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will fucks like Duke learn they only hurt the cause?

There's a reason we keep our power levels contained for now

Duke would be not too bad, If he didn't rant about Jews, So much, like mate, it's the 21st century, It's too late for Anti-Semitism the overton windows left that place, Funny that the guy's accent is so uncharacteristic of Louisiana

(((aaron)))

David Duke is a paid shill who only crawled out of woodwork to associate himself with Trump and ruin his campaign.

No one has heard of the guy. No one cares for him at all. Now that the democrats are losing this FAGGOT comes out and gives Trump bad press.

>Trump is not racist. America is

I care for him desu.

This, it is pretty obvious especially because he is trying to link himself to "America First"

It's going to be great when America finally names the jew.

That is the real problem. Israel running your government.

>the literal head of the KKK

fuck off stormweenies, you can't hate BLM and not hate the KKK for the same reasons

>Would David Duke’s Senate Candidacy Be Possible Without The Rise of Trump
>implying he actually has a chance
Yes.....because anyone can be a "candidate."
It's a completely different thing to actually win.

no wonder your country is filled with islamic trash, faggot

What if you are okay with both of them?

BLM has a legitimate claim, but only if they come out and admit they want a separate black nation.

Same with the KKK. There's nothing wrong with separation.

Jews got us into this mess. Any balanced view of the history will tell you that. We started a bunch of stupid wars for Israel, and the Muslims are hitting back.

If he can get to the runoff with the divided republican field he has a great chance if the other candidate is a democrat.

>Would David Duke’s Senate Candidacy Be Possible Without The Rise of Trump?

Yes. I mean, David Duke ran multiple times in statewide races in Louisiana decades ago, and that was before "the rise of Trump".

Also, anyone can file to run. It's not like Duke is a credible candidate with a legitimate shot at winning.