youtu.be/0FBEuvqShlM
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A fucking leaf

Are they all such slags?
youtu.be/0FBEuvqShlM

>leaf on flag

fuck off leaf fag
remove the beautiful union jack from your flag and put a fucking leaf in the middle
why are all canadians such cucks?

typical beta behaviour
fucking disgusting

why the fuck am I a burger?

you need help with your shitty thread?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

its impossible to find a girl in australia who hasn't tried hard drugs.
i dont have a problem with weed, but no joke literally 95% of women have tried or are regular users of meth, MDMA, coke, etc.

why is this percentage so huge compared to other similar countries?

OP ran away

>has another countries flag on their flag
>calls other people cucks
lmaoing @ you rn

the massive party culture

a good rule of thumb in this country regarding women is that if they're older than 18 and mention more than one boyfriend, they're worthless

they all take drugs, drink spirits, fuck each other like mad, get tattoos, it's insane.

bullying is a major part of this as well. if you haven't tried alcohol or lost your virginity by 18 most women fucking hate you for it. the best way to get a woman that hasn't succumbed to this bullshit is to go looking for book-ish nerdy types that have been bullied extremely hard during their childhood. everyone else is a slut.

what is the last thing he says to her?

''do you fancy a... ? ''
this show seems pretty good

Most Aussie women are red pill actually. We have "bogan slags" who hate immigrants and get drunk, and ultra liberal leftist faggots who are out being SJWs with dyed hair and vote Greens.

Interestingly all the Muslim women fall in the latter category. The most hijabis I've ever seen in one place was an antifa rally.

Waleed and his Muslim mates are now the hard left.

he says "do you fancy a bit...(of sex)?"

>Interestingly all the Muslim women fall in the latter category. The most hijabis I've ever seen in one place was an antifa rally.
That's because their holy book literally encourages lying to non-muslims if it benefits the muslim cause.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Never trust a muzzie. They're worse than jews when it comes to deception.

I'd shag that bird if you know what I mean

Hot Australian women own. Or any above average one really. They can fuck any guy, do that until they're about 30, pretend they're all independent and shit working some easy job, then just get married and all that. If you're lucky as a guy you can take advantage of it too. I did pretty well for a couple of years when I was young.

I know a few princessy girls who are getting pretty old and still single, because no one wants to put up with the princessy attitudes after they've had sex 5 million times with 50 different guys. Lol. At least the girl in that clip would be fun to be around and if you asked nicely would suck your dick without getting offended and all that.

Yeah good luck getting women back to the 50s. I would agree it might be preferable but it's either fuck a slut and hope for the best or fuck an ugly chick and basically be guaranteed she'll stay.

Or you could join some Christian club, but then you'd have to join a Christian club and be a fag. Or an Asian, but they don't do much for me.

You say that like it's a bad thing, Australian women are fantastic, just spend a weekend in Whistler, it's practically an Australian colony.

Also, Peep Show is amazing.

unfortunately a lot of truth, its overwhelmingly aussie girls too which sucks hence you get so many aussie guys hooking up with asian imports

>bullying is a major part of this as well. if you haven't tried alcohol or lost your virginity by 18 most women fucking hate you for it.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA NO user THEY JUST HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING ASPIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking kek

they're not even attractive wtf

Leftovers from the penal colony mate, it's in their genes. There is some top notch chicks around

tfw bookish nerdy virgin white gf

feels good desu

Just taking a nap