I saw this when I was 11 and watching it now I finally understand what he meant...

I saw this when I was 11 and watching it now I finally understand what he meant. His point of view makes sense to me now. Does this mean I've turned to the dark side?

Yes, OP. From now on, you must slave away in the cotton fields. Away you go!

>Jedi

>Abducted kids to replace their numbers
>Essentially a cult
>Can not love, or feel emotions
>Tried to overthrow the Republic

Anakin was red pilled, and Obi Wan attempted to kill him for it.

>Mace trying to bypass Republic law and assassinate the Supreme Chancellor without a proper trial to further the Jedi's agenda

They thought they were literally above galactic law. Anakin has a point.

You are a terrible person, the reclusive enclave of monks known for their powers of mind control embedded in our democratically elected senate are on a mission of peace. Are you some kind of racist?

If you watch Clone wars Anakin is right here, the jedi deserved 66.

no it makes you as emotionally mature as a 13 year old. next we can move on to your confused feelings about wrastlin'

I read somewhere that Lucas wanted the "Jedi plot" to be more prominent in the story
you can hear Mace Windu saying that the Jedi Order should take control in a transition period
I mean, they're the good guys, but they want to take control
Anakin was supposed to really believe that the Jedis were plotting to take over
but the storyline got so watered down and choppy in the final cut

>the good news is all you get to die in trumps army after yer drafted so we dont need to worry about your complete lack of brains

Childhood is when you idolize Obi-Wan. Adulthood is when you realize Palpatine makes more sense.

jedi are samurai bullies.

So you finally turned 12?

>jedi saved me from a life of slavery and living in a mud hut
>evil

>completely fuck over and try to get Ahsoka executed
>proven wrong
>"muh will of the force"
Fuck the jedi

One specific Jedi. The Council wanted to send him back.

They were right after all

She really incriminated herself

No, he was the only way to defeat Sheev and he did, in the end

Sheev's rise to power was partly thanks to him

This would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that palpatine had no motive or agenda other than being evil for the sake of it