Sup Forums suddenly loves rick and morty

>Sup Forums suddenly loves rick and morty

what the fuck happened Sup Forums? I thought this show was reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4&t=755s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By and large the only determinant of what Sup Forums likes is whether or not mainstream audiences did. Sup Forums is the most contrarian shithole imaginable.

nah its good, its just popular so try hards who want to be seen as cool on Sup Forums bash it endlessly, sad as fuck t b h famalamadingodangoshiggydiggydoo

The show combines Sup Forums humor as well as reddit themes so technically it isnt full on reddit

>that episode where the black guy wants Rick's family to be cucked
No doubt the show makers also browse Sup Forums. You wouldn't get this sort of stuff on reddit

no one here says it's good, it's literally a meme show taylor made for reddir

who the fuck is taylow?

yeah justin roiland literally shit posted on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4&t=755s

skip to 29:00

>justin literally thinks "justin pls" as in the "pls" meme was started for him

kek

>Redditor: The Post

No, its kino.

If you don't like Rick and Morty you literally are reddit

>d-do i fit in y-yet !?

S A D
A
D

Turns out it was a bunch of redditors false flagging

You can see the white in Obeezy and DeGrassi.

narwhal bacon, my friend

narwhal bacon

>MORTY DID YOU *burp* KNOW DID YOU KNOW T-T-THAT DISNEY IS MAKING A *burp* MULAN REMAKE DO YOU REMEMBER MULEN MORTY? DO *burp* YOU?
>DID Y-Y-YOU KNOW MORTY THAT DAN *burp* HARMON ALREADY WORKED W-WITH DISNEY DOING RESHOOTS F-FOR DOCTOR STRANGE MORTY
>gee rick I'm not following
>GET SCHWIFTY MORTY WITH SZECHUAN *burp* SAUCE ONLY IN MCDONALDS AFTER WATCHING SOME G-GOOD DISNEY MOVIE MORTY
kino

Not gunna lie. I watched the entire two seasons last week. After shitting on it a lot in the past months here on TV it turns out that I actually love it. One of my fave shows. Just so good. The continuity and joke payoffs in later episodes is as good as arrested development season 1-3

this

I watch it because I have nothing better to do, just like the rest of you.

Why does Reddit love this piece of shit so much? It's pure cringe most of the time

why do people say bane 300 times a day?

roiland will give anyone the time of day as long as they pay him any attention

>defending reddit
HAHAHAAHAHAH

Rick and Morty got so BTFO that the spammer gave up. Mods would delete all RM threads. In the end the guy was begging to have 1 thread. Pickle Rick general or some shit, I usually hide it.

Well the majority of Sup Forums hated it, which meant that the contrarian opinion changed to liking it.

I like it but have never once participated in any thread about it, i report threads about it too if i'm in a bad mood because this isn't Sup Forums - manchildren

fuck off all of you

No. Nobody likes it you moron. There are literally NO Rick and Morty threads because the spammer got BTFO.

>defending reddit
Just pointing out your insecurities, obsession, and contrarianism, faggot.

ok cuck

Kill yourself reddit.

>the spammer got BTFO.

Samefag. The fact he was a spammer was proof he didn't like R&M but just wanted it banned on the board. This has worked countless times on Sup Forums, spam something enough and the mods will just blanket ban it. Happened on Sup Forums, /tg/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and so on.

shitty response, forever and ever BTFO

>I thought this show was reddit?
it is
and so is this board

Sup Forums IS reddit dumb fuck

just because you and your buddy spams Sup Forums with this shit it doesn't mean >Sup Forums approved

It's a fun show that people here hate because of the fans. If you let other people enjoying a thing impede your own enjoyment of the thing, you're a retard.

People don't hate the show because Reddit likes it. People hate the show because the show IS REDDIT.

FACT: this board is shittier than reddit in every single way.

BANE?

you're right, but everyone is already aware of it and the ones that aren't are just gonna be pissed off for being called out on

Ive liked Rick and Morty since day 1.

If you cant handle popular things, then maybe get off the internet. What reddit does is literally irrelevant, since most people like myself have never been there.

>Morty's mom walks in
>can't find dildo
>sees Pickle Morty
>"Oh this will do!"

>saying the word "please" makes you from Sup Forums now

i realised the show is actually entertaining, it's the fanbase that are cancer.

no one likes YOUR fucking stupid reddity show fuck off you don't need our views, grow a pair of balls and get back to where your audience is damn fuckiing insecure nu male.

imagine unironically believing this. Someone probably called guardians of the galaxy trash and you're triggered

I never said that