DAMN Wonder Woman looks like THAT?

DAMN Wonder Woman looks like THAT?

This is what Wonder Woman should look like.

She's the next best thing.

A ratfaced kike?

No, she looks like THIS

twig jew go away

Too old to play wonder woman. Stop shilling this slag.

kek

>Too old to play wonder woman.

WOW BY 3 YEARS WHAT A GRANNY!

And yet looks younger and more attractive than the busted rat in the OP.

>stunt double is visible in the actual movie

>mfw she is CGI in most of the movie
This is so unbelievably cringey

el topo keko

Stop bullying me

Why is this allowed? I understand that sometimes actors faces are fixed up BUT never have I seen an actors face completely changed in post.

I wonder why they keep fucking this up, they had the same problem with the first WW trailer.

does that mean she gets paid less?

why such small quads?
its 2 frames autismo. Not everyone is tom cruise
now this is embarassing

>DUDE! NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE STUNT DOUBLE BECAUSE SHE IS WEARING THE WONDER WOMAN CROWN AND WILL HAVE HAIR IN HER FACE LMAO
>tfw people notice

>now this is embarassing

>why such small quads?

>tfw the newest trailer cut this shot down so u dont see the animated Gadot turn around like a game lag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is what mommy should have looked like

What was Hitler doing in a scene with Wonder Woman?

I think the fact that she couldn't do a simple leg sweep really shows that all they want her for is her acting and looks. She has none of those.

So either they are delusional in thinking she can act and looks the part or they don't care about the movie at all.

>all they want her for is her acting and looks.
>and looks.
user I...

>A jew slaughters all of Hitlers friends in WW1.
>He grows resentful of this and bows to exterminate the jewish threat.
>Cuts back to WW2 with Hitler at the height of power.
>This is what made Wonder Woman lose faith in man and go back in to seclusion.

>there are people who actually find this attractive
Why? I just do not understand how people can consider Gal anywhere near as "hot" or "attractive" enough to be an actress in a major movie

Also, she has such a horrible accent and it annoys me when she speaks.

Why would a Goddess have such a horse nasal voice?

I know listening to a long interview with Ben Affleck's main stuntdouble that the big guy do any of his stunts either. :/

Once again, it's an user writes a better story than Hollywood episode

Seriously, some of you guys should write some scripts and submit them to Hollywood. The amount of fan stuff I have read on here is so much better than what actually comes out of the studio.

that's more like it. Looks like most artists dont have a clue about how a strong person looks. They should learn with brazilian gym whores.
I agree but not everyone can do a leg sweep. They're actors, not athletes, and that's what stunt doubles are for. If she was using a double for running or doing menial stuff it would be retarded
she was kinda cut in the miss isreal time, when she was young and her hair hid her neanderthal skull

That scene in BvS where Batman gets punched back and slides on the dirty ground was 100% CGI though.

>Wonder Woman looks like THAT?

According to Warner Brothers, and Zack Snyder yes, but fans of the comic disagree.

>when she was young and her hair hid her neanderthal skull
oh yeah she needs to hide that forehead really badly

Is her head really like this or is it the camera they are using cos I know some camera lenses can stretch out someones face shape

>stunt double looks like a better wonder woman than the actress

>If she was using a double for running or doing menial stuff it would be retarded
She was pregnant when she was filming some scenes for Justice League so user.. yes she did have a stunt double for a lot of stuff

>the director looks like a better wonder woman than the actress

Then what is the point of having Gal Gadot at all?

She is not that bad looking. Her hairstyle is what kills her. When she has her hair down she looks decent but she always has her hair in that style that makes her head shape look like an egg. If she had her hair down more, and actually tried having more expression on her face she would be a solid 8.

>I agree but not everyone can do a leg sweep

She was training and supposedly working out for the role. They should have put her in the same training regiment they did for the stunts and extra. It makes it seem sloppy and that they really didn't care since they could just CGI her face and use stunt doubles when needed.

It all just seems like a huge miscast. How a total nobody model like Gadot got to play Wonder Woman still boggles my mind. There are so many other better known actresses that would have done it justice.

>woman directing movie

ahh that explains everything

>this is the director of Wonder Woman
Thoughts?

Batman is 100% stunt double in Batman v Superman and they didn't even CGI it. Don't see you complaining

a women directed American Psycho. Your point?

I meant to say the big guy DOESN'T do any of his stunts. Not a single one. Just letting you know since you think it's weird that an actress doesn't no leg sweeps herself.

>Batman is 100% stunt double in Batman v Superman and they didn't even CGI it.
see
There was LOTS of CGI of Batman in BvS

she's like that in other movies and multiple press conferences, just google it.
well if she had a reason to then its ok, but even then she wasn't too pregnant to stop her from running

I'm talking about they didn't even bother to CGI over the stunt double face

But did it have quips?

i bet pretty much nobody will notice it outside this chinese forum.
the movie will not flop, normies will eat this shit up.
her skull is weird. she is called as ratfaced for a reason

Why would they CGI over a stunt double face wearing a mask?

Because if you pause it you can tell it's not Ben Affleck.

Batman wears a mask and a bodysuit. Its easier to hide it and it would make sense. But for Wonder Woman that wears a corset, skirt and boots with large parts of her body showing skin it is very noticeable and jarring.

I don't mind that they use a stunt double but if they do use one they should at least hide it better.

>Just letting you know since you think it's weird that an actress doesn't no leg sweeps herself.

I was the one you originally responded to. Either way, not going to keep repeating my points much. I just see it as lazy. Not only do they CGI her face, they do it while on slow-mo sequences where you can notice for a fact its a CGI faceswap.

Because the stunt double has a really distracting mouth and chin

>that CGI
haha

>a literal flatchest

What is this facial expression conveying?

Sex pits
I want to suck them and lick the salty sweaty feminine musk inhale her into my nose and keep her essence on my taste buds

Imagine! So perfect, much squee!

DAM and that face is actually beautiful unlike Gadot.

Welp I ain't paying to see Gadot as WW

lmao her acting is so bad they literally just cg'd her in most scenes

>bad actor
>not attractive
>has to have stunt doubles for almost everything
>horrible accent
What's WB's masterplan for continuing to have her?

>I love you

I.. love you too

I have no idea. Its the only facial expression she ever makes.

WB's contractually obligated. They'll relentlessly continue dropping turds we don't want, and dumbass will continue to buy tickets to see it.

Every time someone acknowledges that Gal Gadot is not what they wanted as Wonder Woman, either a brain washed SJW, or paid stealth marketer insults that person for their honest opinion.
It is truly terrible, but WB receives no lasting punishment, and still makes money.

No, she doesn't.

#NotMyWonderWoman

>>stunt double is visible in the actual movie
You've seen the movie already?
Only if you really look out for it
Super speed.

Has got me like

>#NotMyWonderWoman
SPREAD THIS PLEASE SO MAYBE THIS WOMAN CAN BE WONDER WOMAN

and has done nothing since

Holy shit, it's like, the perfect WW.

this is your modern day wonder woman plebs

>I'M ACTING GOYS

Two women directed the Matrix.

this is my wonder woman

>Too old to play wonder woman. Stop shilling this slag.

I agree
How about a new face?

>I think the fact that she couldn't do a simple leg sweep really shows that all they want her for is her acting and looks

Gal Gadot legs looks disgusting

>She is not that bad looking

Kinda milfy, tbqh.

shes a true beauty

You mean the movie that's still 6 months from release?

Movie comes out in a month

Whats wrong with her nose?

Why is Hitler punching the air?

that, or whatever the CG artist can think of

That clip's from Justice League's trailer.

DC GENERAL POST:

DC's movies are doing something that's never really been done with the big screen Batman before - they're giving the him a conspiracy to expose. The audience already has most of the pieces, but Bruce doesn't.

Lex and Waller were working together - Lex's job was to blackmail Superman into becoming a criminal. Waller's job was to make sure the authorization was in place to put him to work once he dutifully turned himself into the authorities like the good Kansas farmboy that he is. A good step toward clearing his name would be cooperating with Task Force X. So Waller gets the Squad, and Lex would have been the founder, financial backer, and official liaison for the "upstanding metahumans" like Diana, Arthur, Barry, and Vic, basically their Maxwell Lord, a role that now belongs to Bruce.

Bruce, finally out of tunnel-vision revenge mode, is starting to put the pieces together. That's the main reason he wanted Lex transferred to Arkham. In his own words, he "still has friends there," and can more easily keep an eye on him. He offers Waller protection for a similar reason - you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Waller and Lex, on the other hand, are still working angles of their own. Lex is essentially Darkseid's "prophet" at this point, and a place like Arkham is the perfect place for him to start preaching the "gospel." Waller already knows who Bruce is("You look tired, Mr. Wayne. You should stop working nights."), but more importantly, she's figured out who the "Joker" is. She and her security chief were party to Harley's escape and have struck a bargain with her("Are you the Devil?"), possibly to help her achieve her fantasies of a normal life by "curing" her and Mr. J. of their insanity. Waller is using her as a means of tracking the Joker and keeping tabs on him, making it a simpler matter to capture him should she need to use this corrupted Robin as a foil against the Batman.

DC - Detective Comics.

ew, fuck, oh god.

>me irl

When is that BF1 expansion pack being released?

wtf I love Palestine now!

whats worse, capeshit or a bunch of micro-dicked tards arguing over it?