Lack of logic in anti-gay arguments

1) God doesn't like gay men

So he gave them prostates which make anal sex pleasurable (provided one has an erection). There's a problem with the belief, therefore, that God doesn't like gay men. Sorry, ladies, but you can't enjoy it even though you think you can. Without an erection it's lousy.

2) God doesn't like gays

So he gay them two penises and anuses (per couple) which greatly increases HIV risk.

Of course, there's a little problem with this argument, too — the fact that GAY women have the lowest HIV transmission rate. It's a rate far lower than that of hetero men.

So, the consequence of this logic is to cut off the dicks of male infants, making a lot of "lesbians" since reducing the HIV rate is apparently critical to the value of people.

And, just in case it's not clear — "God" — is society. When people talk about what God likes or doesn't like they're really talking about politicians.

So, not only are the anti-gay people logically-impaired, they're lying by using a giant Sky Fairy with the Argument to Force fallacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Five-Good-Emperors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off faggot OP. It doesn't matter if God hates you, it matters that the rest of the world does. Now go best off your partner or something

then there's the whole anti-marriage schtick.

1) Preventing people from getting married protects marriage.

UH, YEAH

2) marriage should be eradicated because gays are allowed to take part now ("get the government out of marriage!")

Whine, cry, and take your toys home, child.

I call this the Scorched Earth solution. Rather than share with someone, let's kill it with fire instead.

3) Marriage is a special privilege for hetero pairs because I'm hetero and therefore my sexual taste is what everyone should live by.

Sure, buddy.

>It doesn't matter if God hates you, it matters that the rest of the world does.

Um, learn how to read:

>And, just in case it's not clear — "God" — is society. When people talk about what God likes or doesn't like they're really talking about politicians.

I guess no one wants to take me on in a debate.

They'll just hoard all their illogic for the next 300+ post gay-baiting topic.

So much fag shilling on this board. Faggots don't produce children and should not be encouraged en mass.

You degenerates don't even know what marriage means.

Homosexuals are mentally unstable & feminine untermensch

The only "anti-gay" argument that actually makes sense is the evolutionary one.

We know from Darwinian evolution that the biological imperative for all species is to pass on their specific genome to offspring. Any behavior that differs from this would be considered "deviant". Seeing as humans may only reproduce sexually, homosexual behavior would be considered deviant from this position.

If we accept the premise that homosexual's are "born this way" ie that homosexuality has a root genetic cause, it would make sense that a small percentage of the human population could display homosexual behaviors. However, the level at which homosexuality, as well as transsexualism, manifests themselves in Western society does not seem normal, implying a non-genetic cause. Progressiveism has essentially normalized deviant biological and psychological behavior. Society should not be re-configuring itself to accommodate what should be, in theory, a small minority of individuals.

Sage. We are being raided by reddit hillbots.

Ah, glad you brought up that turkey.

That's some prime grade-A bullshit that's peddled constantly.

4) Gays are sterile.

because I can't comprehend the fact that unwanted/unintended pregnancy isn't a good thing in a world suffering from overpopulation and overconsumption

Oh, that's right — humanity is really heading toward extinction from ... wait for it ... UNDERPOPULATION

hat tip to John Howard, former Australian PM who actually said, with a straight fact, that legal same-sex marriage would cause humanity's extinction — apparently because everyone really wants to be in a gay couple and was just waiting for the government to give them all the rights that go with marriage

YEAH!

blah blah blah

Reality is that hetero consumers are consuming us into oblivion

but I hope you enjoy sending that 42" flat panel TV to the landfill so you can get the 55" model and then send that to the landfill so you can get the 65" model

and then send that to the landfill so you can get the OLED model which will lose its blue pixel fidelity causing you to send it to the landfill and get the upgraded 12K model so you can see every airbrushed nosehair on 4K content that's heavily compressed

YEAH

plug your ears

cover your eyes

wear your burqa with pride!

let's look at the original text.

>all sin is the same.
regardless of whether you cheated your friend out of money, or you took a dick in the ass instead of fathering progeny, you've basically committed the same thing.
>God loves you.
regardless of any sin you committed. whether you're a fucking murderer pedophile on deathrow, or a dude who just decided to try a sharpie in the pooper.

anyone has the possibility of REDEMPTION. that is the crux of christanity. you ALWAYS have the option to be a sane human being and do good.

truth: the christian church needs to accept gays, just like it does liars, cheaters, adulterers, and everyone else. a dude likes a dick in the ass, a chick likes rubbing her labia on another chick's labia, then whatever the fuck. you still have the choice to produce offspring, (or raise them) the real truth is raising them right.

Leviticus was all about laws that helped Israelite survive the wilderness. yes, menstruating women and pigs were dangerous, because that was a very unsanitary time. but nowadays, we are not needing more population. yes, it's great if you make more life! but there is life being born that does not have parents. this requires someone who isn't creating life.

i think God would be okay with this.

That has nothing to do with anything.

Sage this thread and report OP.

what the fucking hell are you talking about?

do you work in a fucking bestbuy or something?

Any sexual relation built not on procreation (actual procreation, not adoption or insemination) is built on hedonistic self-indulgence. Legitimizing lifestyles which center around hedonistic self-indulgence causes more and more people to choose lifestyles of hedonistic self-indulgence. This causes political short-sightedness (why care about the future if you aren't going to have kids who will have to live in it?), political self-interest to trump collective national interest ("I don't care that social security is going to go bankrupt, I want free health care and lower taxes!"), and a general decay of society as a result of these shifts in the cultural paradigm. A nation of family-less individuals looking out for number 1, not a nation of families and neighbors. This will lead to an increase in the kinds of negative social trends which we already see. Government will continue to grow in power while declining in effectiveness, ignorance and consumerism will continue to be the ruling law of the land, and an effete and coddled populace will lose the will to fight to defend their nation, militarily and otherwise. This has all happened before. When hedonism replaces civic duty in the hearts and minds of the majority, then the virtue of the electorate will have been completely destroyed, and no republic can survive without a virtuous electorate

plug your ears

cover your eyes

wear your burqa with pride!

(yes, report me for a political topic you can't handle because you're incapable of debating with your sad collection of fallacies and religious mumbo-jumbo)

>what the fucking hell are you talking about?

your IQ is showing

Obviously the post is about consumption.

Can't you read?

>Gays are sterile. (The old "they can't have kids" nonsense.)

>the fact that unwanted/unintended pregnancy isn't a good thing in a world suffering from overpopulation and overconsumption

>Oh, that's right — humanity is really heading toward extinction from ... wait for it ... UNDERPOPULATION

>Reality is that hetero consumers are consuming us into oblivion

>Any sexual relation built not on procreation (actual procreation, not adoption or insemination) is built on hedonistic self-indulgence.
so basically 99% of all sexual relations?

the world is clearly overpopulating

India is expected to have a population explosion

those people are going to want to be CONSUMERS

just like the Chinese no longer ride bicycles to work and live in cities full of smog

gay are bad for the society, God try to warn us, God want to make our life easier, but we never learn

It has nothing to do with God
Fags have a higher substance abuse rate and are much more likely to be pedos and those who are pedos are more aggressive in their search for boipussy than Herero pedos
Also they have many other mental illnesses on average

You sound like a tablet they placed on an aisle at wal-mart selling me cans of peanuts.

it's like you're a terrible salesman who couldn't make it on the phone and had to go door-to-door.

are you even able to make a logical arguement without fucking shitting yourself and flinging poo at the wall?

1) just because he gave men the ability to experience pleasure there does not mean that it is correct to exploit one's body for that pleasure.
The whole thing about adultery in the bible is that it feels great and that's Saran tempting you. Resisting that temptation despite it being powerful is what creates self control.

2) what are you even talking about cutting the dick off of infants? No one wants to do that.

If you need any argument as to "why did God not intend for men to love men"- then look at biology and science. Men cannot natural reproduce with eachother. That goes against the very purpose of reproduction.

Look: the ideas that people argue in favor of anti gay are awful, but your counter arguments are just as poorly constructed and articulated.

What are you talking about? You didn't even begin to address the point that person made. Are you retarded?

Overpopulation is not happening because of whites its third worlders that are doing that. And whatever you think marriage is its not about love it's about creating new people. Love is required to make it work. So don't give me any liberal bleeding heart logic about why fags should get married cuz they luv each other. I wouldn't want sterile heteros to marry either becuause what's the point. Do not try to make a mockery of marriage

wake me when you've managed to post

a rebuttal of any kind

>Fags have a higher substance abuse rate

Irrelevant. Men have a higher substance abuse rate than women. I guess men suck.

>and are much more likely to be pedos

False. Actually research has found that men who molest prepubescents greatly favor girls. Men who molest boys greatly favor pubescents and adolescents (sexually functional) — and thus do not fall under the category of pedo.

>and those who are pedos are more aggressive in their search for boipussy than Herero pedos

You're really trolling to the point of trying to create a hierarchy of "worse pedo"?

>Also they have many other mental illnesses on average

Actual science shows that homosexuality is not a disorder. It has no correlation with mental adjustment.

thanks for playing... sorry, we have no parting gifts for a player who scored 0

There is no argument idiot. If you are gay, you are degenerate. End of story.

>Overpopulation is not happening because of whites its third worlders that are doing that.

Irrelevant. Utterly irrelevant to the point it was raised in.

Meaningless buzzwords aren't meaningful.

come back when you've managed to think of something, anything

No one but assholes give a fuck if you're gay or not.

Just don't be a faggot about it.

>let me use half truths and lies to convince you why the word of god is wrong
Literally
Verbatim
100%
There are verses made just for sliders like you.
God sees your sins with a heavy heart. Please stop disappointing him so much.

you still seem to confuse me with someone who is claiming anything you're trying to rebuttal.

i literally don't have a word about what you're trying to do. maybe you're trying to be a realist. but i implore you to think about the words you're trying to communicate instead of the bullshit you're rolling your face on the keyboard about.

this has got to be the shittiest argument I've ever seen on Sup Forums, like are you semi-new here? You must have only been browsing a few months before you created this dumb thread.

Couple things wrong with your thread.
>You don't even disguise the strawman argument. You've literally made up an argument that you think others make and have now argued against that argument that you made up.
>Your argument is based off opposing the christian religion.
>you assume you know anything about either christianity or homosexuality. So basically you're a little dumb kid

Here's the rational truth:
>nobody cares what fags do. It's the fact that many of them push a homosexual agenda onto other people within the society. For example: gay pride parades, flamboyant fag behavior in professional settings, lavish or flamboyant clothing in order to identify homosexuality.

The Sup Forums truth is:
>fuck off you degenerate faggot. You like shit on your dick and that is utterly disgusting.

wtf I'm gay now

Dude you are literally pulling these facts out of your ass to defend gays.
>actual science says homos aren't mentally impaired

Well then I guess slicing your dick in half and shoving it in you body isn't a mental illness either

You're a fat spic so only a horse could hit your prostate

>what are you even talking about cutting the dick off of infants? No one wants to do that.

The logic is clear.

People who argue that gay men are evil because of higher HIV transmission rates (due to two anuses, two penises, and two male attitudes toward sex all combining to make it more common) need to think about the ramifications of that attitude.

Since lesbians have, by far, the lowest HIV transmission rate — the least evil people would be them and males who have been given sex reassignment.

Most of the anti-gay blather is really anti-male blather. People just don't want to think it through.

like i literally don't know. they give us ID's and color code them. but this still doesn't help a faggot make an argument.

i have a faggot friend, and we have great times together. he's a good wingman, and we both like cocaine. but even he can't make sense of what this faggot is trying to say.

the prostate creates fluids that help lubricate the urethra in preparation for ejaculation
to think it exists for your own pleasure is ridiculously solilsistic

Oh and what was it then

>god
it was the ancient romans and Semites that hated gays for some reason.

they put it into their religion to make sure everyone else hated them too.

I don't know why they hated them, but they did, they must have done something wrong but its hard to say why they hated them.

Lesbians and gays are different don't act like its the same thing

Just because something is pleasurable doesn't make it good.

>Dude you are literally pulling these facts out of your ass to defend gays.

Nope.

Hooker's work from 1956, the first to be done with proper methodology (not using a polluted sample) was analyzed by top experts in Psych, including a guy who was convinced, prior to looking at the research, that gayness was correlated with mental illness that he went through the evaluation process twice before admitting he was wrong.

They found no correlation between homosexuality and mental illness. That's because there isn't one. Bigots, though, like to cheerfully (and patently ignorantly) claim there is one because their shitty corrosive bullshit reduces the quality of a lot of gay people's lives, thus increasing problematic behaviors like drinking.

but that's so obvious that they ignore it completely

It's pretty clear that the response to this thread is to post trolling bait instead of good faith questions, comments, or counterpoint

pic related

>to think it exists for your own pleasure is ridiculously solilsistic

but arguing that a Sky Fairy disapproves of gay people for being gay is highly logical

>it was the ancient romans and Semites that hated gays for some reason.
Ancient Romans didn't hate gays. One of their emperors, Hadrian, was gay. He was well-liked and is considered one of the best emperors by most historians.

However, Rome had a complicated attitude about it. Antinous, Hadrian's partner, was considered OK as long as he was young enough. Upon reaching the Roman age of citizenship he was expected to shave his curls and stop having a public gay relationship. Hadrian didn't want this and so people murdered Antinous to prevent him from changing the social norms.

You are so dishonest in what you are saying. Why should we encourage a behavior that more problems than with heteros. Your argument is the same as saying that we shouldn't say blacks are bad for committing crime at high rates because that's what men do compared to women. Your so full of shit. Fags are the ones who have standard fuck party's where the thrill is to literally catch AIDS you fucking shit

>However, Rome had a complicated attitude about it. Antinous, Hadrian's partner, was considered OK as long as he was young enough. Upon reaching the Roman age of citizenship he was expected to shave his curls and stop having a public gay relationship. Hadrian didn't want this and so people murdered Antinous to prevent him from changing the social norms.

and, in Rome, adult men were free to have as much sex as they wanted to with male slaves or others below their rank (like army men). But they were considered embarrassed if they had sex with someone of their rank and especially if it involved a "subserviant" role.

This extended to a prohibition on a Roman man of status performing oral sex on a woman, an act that was considered servile and demeaning.

oh give me a fucking break, just look at the way faggots act and tell me that they aren't complete degenerates pieces of trash. we don't need to ponder about why romans or semites hated homos because we can look at the ones we have today. they were probably no fucking different back then.

Your post doesn't in any way rebut what I have written. All it does is further support the point I made about cutting of boys' dicks at birth to make a crop of virtuous pseudo-lesbians

The irony of anti-gay hetero men being the chief proponents of sex changes.

look at yourself first

I doubt you're any prize

That is such utter bullshit. That is the same thinking for the wage gap by leftists. Are you one of those who thinks that homos are normal but pedos and people attracted to animals have mental disorders.

>The only "anti-gay" argument that actually makes sense is the evolutionary one.
No it doesn't.

You're confusing is with ought. The fact that we can reproduce doesn't mean we should reproduce, and the fact that we do reproduce doesn't make reproduction the right thing to do.

The "homosexuality is wrong because it's counter-reproductive" argument is the naturalistic fallacy in new paint.

The argument that homosexuality is counter-reproductive makes sense, even if that's far from a settled argument. The argument that homosexuality is wrong because it is counter-reproductive does not make sense.

>That is the same thinking for the wage gap by leftists.
No. It really is not.

>Are you one of those who thinks that homos are normal but pedos and people attracted to animals have mental disorders.
That's what science says, bucko.

I have a feeling this was near the end of the empire

>The fact that we can reproduce doesn't mean we should reproduce, and the fact that we do reproduce doesn't make reproduction the right thing to do.
we should just kill you now then, you're not going to reproduce so lets make sure you stop wasting resources now rather than later.

Yes it is. You blame all the problems we've listed and blame it on discrimination

the nice thing about this thread is how it reminds what disgusting nutcases most homos are

we should've listened to the rat

Faggots BTFO

What kind of mental gyms mastics do you have to doctors think fags are different from pedos or people attracted to animals. I guarantee you the left will push to change pedos being considered having a mental illness I guarantee it

I don't need logic

You all are embarrassments to mankind, faggots, and you stick your dicks in shitholes and have AIDS

You also make life more annoying for me

I wasn't that sorry that Muslims killed 50 of you

Quit being such ridiculous faggots

You're still committing the naturalistic fallacy by assuming that reproduction is inherently good or desirable.

>Lesbians and gays are different don't act like its the same thing

homosexuality = attraction to the same sex

Yes, gay women are women and gay men are men. They're both gay, however.

Not really. In reality, homosexuality was a tolerated subcultures before Rome even rose, in neighboring areas as can be seen in the Estruscan Tomb of the Driver.

The meme about Rome's fall due to sexual hedonism is nonsense. Reality is that too much lead poisoning and other factors contributed to big problems.

Hadrian was considered a good ruler and is considered so by today's historians.

Their behaviors are different. Don't be a little kike.

But God doesn't exists silly amerifriend

society is more successful when men and women make babies and then stay together to raise them. fag acceptance goes in the opposite direction from that model. note that even in ancient cultures where buttfucking was common, it was still expected for everyone to get married to a woman and have children like normal. fag marriage is a regressive concept and detrimental to society.

0/10 trolling sophistication 1/10 for effort

>I don't need logic

2/10 for trolling sophistication 4/10 for humor value

Citation needed

Being mistreated causes people to behave poorly. That's a fact. It doesn't matter who you are.

Look at the Stanford Prison Experiment and then get back to me.

And, spare me the hyperbole, too, next time. The next time you feel compelled to use the word "all" I suggest going back and reading again.

You're a fucking pathetic scum of the earth human you blame all your problems on invisible discrimination and will never admit your faults. Just wait until you start calling yourselves lgbtqp

Alright, I'll do your work for you even though Google isn't hard to use.

>Five Good Emperors, Encyclopedia Brittanica

>Five Good Emperors, the ancient Roman imperial succession of Nerva (reigned ad 96–98), Trajan (98–117), Hadrian (117–138), Antoninus Pius (138–161), and Marcus Aurelius (161–180), who presided over the most majestic days of the Roman Empire.

britannica.com/topic/Five-Good-Emperors

If what you were saying about discrimination were true these substance abuse and other mental illness rates should be going down though. Shouldn't you be getting closer to heteros in terms of health especially in very tolerant places around the world

blah blah blah

If you had lived my life you wouldn't ask that question.

I was asking for a citation showing how Rome favored gays

Oh boo hoo only gays are bullied. Cmon Amsterdam is super tolerant shouldn't fags there be completely mentally sane with low substance abuse

No you weren't.

You responded to a post containing multiple points with "citation needed"

so, you got the citation I decided to pick

go to Google or talk with a psychic.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums if you handle it here bud

Who gives a fuck.

I could careless where two willing individuals decide to put their penis's.

There are a lot bigger problems in the world right now.

Y'know considering the overpopulation problem I would suggest more fags.

>oy vey I'm a degenerate because of discrimination. What you're asking for evidence you fucking bigot I'll give anecdotal evidence. What you say if it is discrimination there should be large difference in rates from countries like Uganda and Amsterdam it vey you really don't know what you're talking about

I'm not your trained dog.

I gave you a credible citation that clearly supports one of the points I made.

Your turn.

Overpopulation isn't a white issue

In just society you would be my dog.

>Any sexual relation built not on procreation (actual procreation, not adoption or insemination) is built on hedonistic self-indulgence.

Condoms are hedonist self-indulgence guis.

>showing how Rome favored gays

I suppose one could also consider the fact that they had a gay male god who was quite popular — with many statues made that celebrated his physical beauty.

>Cmon Amsterdam is super tolerant shouldn't fags there be completely mentally sane with low substance abuse

Tolerance is a level of bigotry. If it's indeed "super tolerant' than that would explain bad behaviors due to bigotry.

People tolerate things they don't like and would change if they had the power to do so.

Feeling tolerated by people is a lot different than feeling valued by them.

You do realize that heterosexual women are more likely to sexually abuse than any other demographic right?

If you do not reproduce you are a genetic dead end, fags not being able to breed is gods way of stopping a failed genetic line, humans threw a spanner in the works by allowing queers to adopt, which should not be allowed as the children are practically guaranteed to grow up with major issues

keep dreaming

>Overpopulation isn't a white issue

because we breathe magical air and catch fish from magical oceans

— all separated from the pollution from overpopulation in Asia

The worlds resources being used up will totally never effect us.

be gay all you want but pride parades are one disgusting mess keep your fetishes in your bedroom

try reading the topic

>anal sex spread disease easier
>contrary to what lgbt preach it isn't just them doing what they want in the comfort of their own home, they now encourage little girls and boys to strip naked in the street in the name of ""equality"" and """expressing""" themselves
>in canada you can be sent to jail for not marrying gays on your private property

I'm the gayest biggest faggot around and even I'm well aware of the objective reality that it's a community of sexual deviants and utter narcissists.

When an action or person is so universally hated by virtually every group of people across the globe you can probably conclude that there's a biological reason for their disgust. Fuck even I can't stand watching other dudes kiss, it disgusts even me as a gay guy.

keep dreaming

>keep your fetishes in your bedroom

homosexuality isn't a fetish, any more than heterosexuality is

If you're going to make demands at least know what it is you're talking about.

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!
If you fags stopped making special days for yourselves and proclaiming "LOOK AT ME" then no one would give any less of a fuck then they do now.
Lets face it no one cares who you have sex with. People care if you are annoying and use your "gayness" as a conversation starter.

Also read the Bible before you try and use God hates fags arguments. Jesus was the ultimate Retcon.