឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

secretly wish i was aussie, but don't tell bruce

I want to fuck her feet

tfw no jew gf

I want to lick her wet fanny

oh ma dayyyz what a tuune

Oneitis is a Jew lads

is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

I swear some people forget what homosexuality actually entails. You're putting your penis into a shitty mans asshole he shits and farts out of, as an "act of love" thats not natural. That was never natural

The American experience.

yes

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴
my name jeff

proto gf said "don't want to talk to you right now... i'll talk to you later" then said she's not ok

Devon...

឴ ឴
fuck off jeff

*blocks your path*

you reckon he regrets naming himself pewdiepie?

Just realised you don't have to type Anonymous in the name box every time you post

Who are you to decide what is and isn't natural? You want to put your penis in the hole women pee out of. How does that sound any more natural?
Fuck off you cretinous twat.

Resident whales must be FUMING

did you do something?

the ultimate form of mental illness

>women playing faggy mind games
Just block her lad don’t play into her shit.

92 sounds normal for 5'2

any /coldplay/ man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gvofiXHbUI

Appeal to nature is just about the weakest argument someone could possibly have for anything in modern western civilization

women don't pee out of the same hole you fuck them in you dumb bender

Climbing and using your own protection (i.e. camming devices, nuts and slings) rather than clipping into in-situ bolts in the rock (aka 'sport climbing').

cannot make this shit up

to all the niggers in this thread: hello

A shitty man's bumhole though lad. Gay sex is essentially two hairy men bumping dicks around in a bed poking each others shit. That is not natural. That's not me saying it, that is objectively true. Because you cannot procreate like that. And procreation is a natural result of sex.

no her parents found her tattoo. it's a shitty one her friend did for her. happy she's got her car keys taken away now she can't hang out with her white trash friends

Well said.

someone please post Summer or I will kill myself

who me? or gays?

close

what about appeal to grossness

wacky boer

gays

It's not appeal to nature. You have sex to have children. A secondary reaosn is for pleasure. But it's not the primary reason. You cannot have children from bumping a man's anus. It is therefore, not nature.

sometimes i day dream about being a colonist in colonial america and marrying a firm but kind dutch woman who i then impregnate. we would live on the frontier and over time i would build up a large ranch with the help of my sons, then i would die peacefully in my sleep after many years of work i was passionate about surrounded by the people i love most in the world

only bought this for a laugh but amazon WONT SHIP IT!

>You're putting your penis into a shitty mans asshole he shits and farts out of, as an "act of love"
I've got some bad news for you user, most people dont have sex for an act of love.

i don't mind benders doing what they do but them pretending that it's a natural, normal thing is just ridiculous

just admit that you have a perverted fetish and enjoy that, make deviancy your lifestyle, and embrace it as such. don't pretend it's equal to the pure natural love of heterosexuality though

Dusseldorf authorities fined an 86-year-old “dementia patient” €35 for spending eight minutes at a bus stop without boarding a vehicle.

Inb4 monkeys do it too. I remember this reasoning was prevalent in the media but suddenly disappeared. Probably realised the racist connotations.

fucking this

How can you be this retarded. Pee comes out of the urethra not the vagina, yes, however the genitalia itself is a second hole formed by the labia minora. That hole is obviously exposed to pee as well as it passes through it and your penis must go through it to reach the vagina so your point is moot. You're a pedantic retard.

eating and skinning animals is gross

Would have been a 10/10 anime if it wasn't for all the gay romance shit

glad this creature is off the streets

>You want to put your penis in the hole women pee out of

Ah, yes. Not even a childs grasp on human biology. I often wonder how the brain of a gay operates.

random malaysian strikes again

isnt there a brit lad that has a strong theory that if youre a bender you've either been nonced or are a nonce?

>my unnatural scat fetish of man's shit is love! honest! who are you to judge?!?!?!

see you dumb autistic twat

Yes you are correct that it is not according to natural processes and directive. However, that doesn't matter at all. See: literally all of our technology.

I think the reason people are starting to hate benders is that they are everywhere in the media acting overly camp and being vulgar and their propaganda is starting to seep into things like football which obviously has a very very tiny homosexual fanbase

if you want to shag men that fine but just don't shove it in people's faces 24/7 and demand special rights and privileges and parades you fucking disgusting cunts

sometimes i day dream about being a customer service advisor in central Leeds and marrying an overweight and simple essex woman who i then impregnate. we would live in a new build in Wakefield and over time i would build up a large collection of Leeds United kits with the help of my sons, then i would die peacefully in my sleep after many years of toil i was dispassionate about surrounded by the people i love most in the world

Most nonces are gay. But not all gays are nonces.

there's a much higher frequency of this happening in gay communities, yes

i wouldn't say it happens for most though

is anal sex with women wrong

the western insects are doing their capitalist zerg rush 'Christmas shopping' again

>its not appeal to nature
>appeals to nature
lmao are you thick?

I'm not even bent you mong.

We don't use technology to reproduce. That is not what we're talking about. Sex is reproduction. Technology is communication. You fucking retard.

Not if you hate the woman and want to hurt her

no coz women dont do poopies :)

why do benders get STD's easier?

No, because its a woman

yes but you still aren't technically fucking the hole that the pees comes out so....

me in 2015: milo is BASED, triggers the feminists and gets away with it because he's gay haha he's fabulous
me in 2016: alri milo's getting a bit attention seeky now, calm down, right?
me in 2017: mike pence was right

pee does not come from inside the hole you put your penis in you absolute mong. and it is a far cry from a mans hairy arsehole

Communication is inherently interwined with reproduction and can and IS used for those purposes

Not an appeal to nature because that would imply its a fallacy/incorrect. It's correctly used, so it's not an appeal. Spastic

>We don't use technology to reproduce
hahah, I'm not even going to discredit you. You are a fucking idiot.

but it's still fucking foul, you could get little flecks of poo under your foreskin

ah yes updated your fucking instagram is the same as banging your next door neighbour okay retard

because poo

>tfw the smartest man on earth is an African

fucking a woman up the arse is a sin because obviously isn't not an act with the end goal of procreation

>Anappeal to natureis anargumentorrhetorical tacticin which it is proposed that "a thing is goodbecauseit is 'natural', or badbecauseit is 'unnatural'".[1]It can be a bad argument, because the implicit (unstated) primary premise "What isnaturalisgood" typically is irrelevant, having no cogent meaning in practice, or is an opinion instead of a fact.

Except you are because the piss comes out of the urethra and then the hole formed by the labia. How fucking daft do you have to be to not get it?

but he's white

did Musk grow up in South Africa? if so he's probably secretly redpilled and hates blacks, nearly every white saffer does

>stinky shitty mens areseholes and grunting noises when you cum in their dirty arseholes is somehow hot

explain this

In which case, what is natural and good, is relevant in this context because we're talking about reproduction.

he's not that smart

african != black

*half saffer half (western) canadian

In that case I suppose all sex for pleasure is sinful and we should stop selling condoms.

butts are a one-way street