Gets in a car crash looking at an x-ray on a screen in his car

>gets in a car crash looking at an x-ray on a screen in his car
>there's no fucking car screen that can show x-ray with any useful detail
>entire premise of the movie is flawed
Can't even use magic as an excuse

How come no one talks about this movie? I feel like they talk about Iron Man 1 and Civil War more than this.

when will the capeshit trend die? i want to witness the end of these movies

Nobody talks about most of Marvel movies.
It's either Iron Man for being the start, Civil War for the memes or Thor for being bad.
We barely hear about the two Avenger movies, nor Winter Soldier, nor the other 2 Iron Man movies.

DORMAMMU

because capeshit movies have no discussion value beyond memes.

because these are flavor of the month flicks

(((they))) don't want you to know about magick and spirituality.

Whats there to talk about? They are all the same, everything is layed out in a way that anyone can understand them. There's no reading between the lines, no moral questions being answered or even themes being explored.

They are products created by a business to be brought and consumed. Thats it.

The formula is becoming stale.

Mostly because it was the most paint by the numbers superhero movie to date. Outside of a few weeks of discussing the neat graphics and Mads there wasn't much to keep talking about. It's a very self-contained movie and if you don't know Dr. Strange comics you wouldn't have any real ideas over what his role in the MCU is other than "I guess he does sorceror stuff and something with Dormamu?". No idea how it got a 90% when it was really a 75.

Meh we said everything that needed to be said:
>awful quips
>decent visuals
>wasted Mads
>DORMEME
>Suicide Squad crushed it lmao
Another generic run of the mill sunday morning cartoon tier capeflick

it came out 6-7 months ago?

do you really want autistic spam about it every day for that length of time, star wars is bad enough.

Okay, everyone stop fucking replying to me!

no

Don't you like the sweet (you)? What are you a commie or sumthin son?

I didn't see it but wouldn't it have been better if he was placing the old-school x-ray film on the windshield like an idiot? Are screenwriters really all hacks nowadays?

I have a phone that I pay $45 a month for that can play full hd
but
>A millionaire doctor can't get a custom Dashboard
Supercars are really easy to crash once you lose control so his Confidence is what destroyed him the confidence he had that he could control his car at higher than regular car speeds and examine a medical xray at the same time shows you that confidence is this characters flaw

When he starts using magic his Confidence then pushes him into going up against a cosmic entity and use a spell that might end up in the world being destroyed.

Dr Kino is great Iron man 1 tier

This movie had shit tier magic and wasn't weird enough. Could've been a 6 or 7/10

its average. not helped by similarities with iron man

yeah, there's no phone that can display x-rays with meaningful detail either buddy. There's no consumer monitor PERIOD that can do that.

pay me and I will

Yeah this would have taken nothing from the scene and made it a lot more reasonable.

you're so cute

LONDON?

>Are screenwriters really all hacks nowadays?
yes. I feel like they don't live their lives so they often miss easy story solutions

Confidence or arrogance born form skill?
>a lot more
mildly

People still talk about BvS and even Man of Steel pretty much daily and those are ancient now

cape fatigue. Marvel releases like 4 movies a year. And Doctor Strange isn't really on the same level as a lot of other characters. And while its a solid movie, its also not on the same level as say Guardians of the Galaxy or Iron Man I.

The DCU or whatever is just getting started and so they are bringing out their big guns, Superman, Batman, WW, also their shit is so bad its often a topic of conversation, mostly by die-hard apologists.

>crying about the quality of a car dashboard display

This is the best piece of capeshit autism in a while.

>mildly
I mean there's a lot of issues with this. You can't have an active monitor show non-road related things in the front of a car unless you somehow root it. it's illegal, firmware makes it not possible to do while driving.

Because it was pasteurised crap where no element of it stood out.
It's not a story, just a sequence of events

Here have another (You)

Why can't it be a computer with 2 titan xp's and a mini 4k res monitor custom fit to his super car

He is a millionaire

It could. But there's also no 4k monitor with the contrast ratio we're talking about here. He'd somehow have to change the slot for the dashboard entirely to make room for a medical grade monitor. That's some pretty extensive modification, not to mention there's no dashboard type medical monitors in production, that's billionaire frivolity. and it's not like he's fucking Stark, he doesn't even have his own practice. do you know how much a medical grade monitor costs? there are mass produced models out there that cost around 600k. What would a custom one cost?

let me be the nerd that says tech in marvel's universe is a few generations beyond ours, for all you know that screen was uhd 4k 144hz

Because it was a bad movie, user. No one talks about Catwoman or those Ghost Rider movies either. This one just had better casting and more marketing, that's it

again, you can't use your EXTREME 4k 144hz monitor to spot abnormalities in x-ray.
but yeah fair enough.

>med undergrad makes thread on Sup Forums to feel smart

>Implying I'm even a med undergrad
I'd be fucking euphoric on my own intelligence if that was the case, wouldn't even need a thread. I'm the cook.

It was a custom car screen for that purpose, faggot. This is hardly the worst part of that scene or the movie, which was very mediocre.

again, there are a shitton of issues with this, mainly that that wouldn't be possible. I guess if marvel u is fundamentally technologically ahead of us it makes sense, but it'd still be illegal so not really.

>but it'd still be illegal so not really.
How would a screen that would permit this be impossible, or illegal?

It's not like he's looking at details.

ok

Cause you're not supposed to watch your screen for anything but driver related information during driving. Firmware wouldn't allow it.

>I guess if they're technologically ahead of us
There are at least three fully complete AIs, two of which are definitely sentient.
A man wears a flying robot suit that he can command remotely via his watch.
A man has a suit that can shrink him down to subatomic size with (generally) no issues.
But the screen in a car you're having issues with.

I hope I'm never like you OP. Getting upset over the stupidest fucking shit is no way to live life. Get over it. Accept that it's possible in context of the movie and move on.

>How would a screen that would permit this be impossible,
also it would be impossible because no such screen exists that would fit a car dashboard. and there probably never will be one cause why the fuck would you make a car dashboard medical grade?
well they're all techs that make them literal superheroes. They're obviously way ahead of normal tech. but yeah I concede that marvel might be way ahead of us.

So illegal in the sense that the screen shouldn't be there? Correct, or that's probably the case in New York, for good reason, as that would have prevented the accident. It's still not that contrived that he would have just disregarded this because he's a genius who doesn't care for laws or social conventions, though this begs the question of why he crashed then.

>also it would be impossible because no such screen exists that would fit a car dashboard. and there probably never will be one cause why the fuck would you make a car dashboard medical grade?
I already said it was custom. And he did it because he always has to keep himself busy and focused on his work, even when he's driving.

Doctor strange does not have the money for a custom medical grade display, hell, the guy that owns the private hospital were he works almost certainly doesn't have that kinda money.

Is this b8? You'd be amazed how well some doctors are paid, and the apartment scene pretty much confirmed the guy is loaded.

This

Screens of that size are perfectly legal. Ever been in a Tesla?

We're talking billionaire money. At LEAST hundreds of millions. You don't get there by your own work senpai.

fuck off normie

why don't you go have sex or something and stop posting

Agreed. Doctor Strange is a top 5 MCU movie.

It's not the size, it's the information it displays, though it is a partial, (but rather nitpicky), criticism that Strange is violating the law by looking at that sort of information.

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

>We're talking billionaire money.
Well, the movie is basically a total ripoff of Iron Man. Still, you wouldn't have to be that rich, (maybe the apartment costs around $10 million, and then you have luxury watches and sportscar).
>You don't get there by your own work senpai.
Except the ones that do? What's the point of this statement? I guess we can speculate that Strange could have inherited the money, but that's unnecessary when there are doctors that make that much money.

It is also entirely plausible that his assistant has altered the contrast of the images with software to make them able to be viewed on a lesser quality screen.

>it's impossible to have a custom display in a car unless you are a billionaire

nigga you never seen pimp my ride?

So did this line come directly from the comic? It sounds different from the rest of the move's dialogue and sound hammy, as if it was supposed to have some extra significance to certain members of the audience.

m8, even microsoft and apple(with some exceptions) outsource screen production to distributors that take care of all the screens. We are talking about a HUGE powerhouse move here. And medical grade monitors are like a hundred times more expensive than consumer grade monitors. It absolutely is a billionaire endeavor to just personally get a custom screen. especially a medical grade one.
>except the ones that do
There are none. All billionaires are company/stock owners or inventors.

>pimp my ride

Bless you, user. Thank you for reminding me of a time when memes didn't involve huge black dicks.

Apples outsources due to patenting reasons.

It's cool, shut the fuck up autist

Also I just google searched and there are consumer-available medical grade monitors for as little as 15 grand USD. Have you been baiting this entire time, or are you just misinformed.

Doesn't matter. The fact is that custom screens are not just something you pay for something to do. You'd need an entirely new factory with new components of all kinds. It's not that simple.
not all medical grade monitors are used for x-ray.

I'm not convinced. What would the cost of a medical screen be and how much would it cost to modify a sportscar to have a screen? And as points out, you don't have to be a billionaire to customized your car like that.
> All billionaires are company/stock owners or inventors
It's debatable whether or not this makes it the production of your work. If you're become a billionaire through managing a fund, (and there are quire a few who have accomplished this), does this mean it's not based on your work? I guess you're benefiting from the work of other people of the companies of whose stock you purchased, but you're still ultimately becoming rich because you can identify which company's shares are undervalued. It's not like a failed trader could blame the companies he purchased as to why he's lost money, (except maybe in the case of fraud). There was also that lawyer who made a billion dollars because that's how larger the settlement was and he took a portion of it.
Still, I don't allow that you have to be a billionaire to have a customization of that process, so that point is moot. There are plenty of actors, for one thing, who can afford it.

>have you been baiting this entire time

if you have to ask you're as autistic as OP

it's a fantasy world with functioning AI, iron man suits, space ships, and he made a thread about a car dashboard being unrealistic.

you got baited hard.

Your resolve has convinced me. The next time this thread pops up, I too will try my hardest to educate the unknowing on the cost of medical grade screens and the implications that has on Dr. Strange. For now, I must go to bed. Thank you for the laugh.

I didn't mind the line, (though I don't think Humberto Cumberbatch quite nailed it), and I was just asking.

I said shut up

lol

Did it though?

Because it's only shills that make these threads

>criticizes movie
>this is supposed to make anons buy a movie released more than five months ago
retard

Ignore him. Just like autistic, that word has no meaning anymore. If you make a thread about something you're shilling it here. I was shilling The Thing so hard yesterday.

Pretty sure you can look at a picture of an x ray.

only if you're a billionaire.

sure, but you won't get useful info with a consumer grade monitor. you'd need a print or have a specialized screen

What is someone takes a picture of the print or on a specialized screen?

In the movie you can see he gets all the info he needs because he's just quickly glancing at a big black splotch on a skull.

It's a good movie, there's just nothing to really talk about. We do this for most blockbuster Hollywood movies.