What happened to Emo Kids?

What happened to Emo Kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juUjYq7WlJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
inquisitr.com/3220442/bernie-sanders-fart-in-supporters-promise-flatulent-protest-of-hillary-clinton-convention-speech/.
youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
youtube.com/watch?v=pp3ZnGn_Dcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They killed themselves you inconsiderate ass

they all became weebs

They either grew up and became normal or they became hipsters or SJWs

they became Bernie bro's

They became Mexicans.

Right here pham

They all got their pumped up kicks.

They all merged into the mainstream faggy homogeneous snowflake culture. They all have roots in Scenester/Hipster/Postmodernism

wait... you mean emo is out of style? fuck.

They became SJWs.

Replaced with hipster trash

most of them that I knew are style indie hipster-esque or normies now

Honestly speaking, it fell out of style. Where I live, around the time of 2005 to 2007 - there were two subgroups of "emo" people.

The bands that were focused on making music and having the look that would attract a bunch of girls, while not really believing the dogma (crying at night, cutting yourself, etc) - just basically doing it and looking the part for a chance to get laid by some QT3.14. Girls that were in it because it was the hip thing to do also fell into this category, but those were few and far between. I myself was a part of the first group for a while, getting the look and making a band with friends - working to get gigs and basically shilling all over Myspace when that was popular. It just got old, and I and the others moved on with our lives.

Then you had the rest, who not only had the look but spent the time actually wallowing in their depression as it were, whether real or made up, cutting themselves while blasting Hawthorne Heights and My Chemical Romance songs - I've no idea what became of them. If these hipsters are what became of them, I'm glad I don't have anything to do with those assholes anymore.

emotions were replaced by smartphones

and, most recently, by Pokemons

>tfw you weren't interested in being emo but were jealous of the scene kids

WHY DIDNT YOU INCLUDE ME I WAS IN A BAND AND HAD SHAGGY HAIR FUCK

Dude.....this sucks ass......why did I have to be born in 87?

>tfw suicide silence will never again release an album as violent, dirty and hateful as The Cleansing

Faggots

I don't know any full blown emos but the semi emos are still alternative. Not full normie but don't live an edgy lifestyle either. Have jobs, go to the bar, take selfies, do other milenian shit.

They turned into SJWs.

CUT MY WRIST AND BLACK MY EYES
MY HEART IS IN OHIO

They morphed into hipsters, which in turn morphed into your average sjw.

I can't wait to see the next transformation.

Time marched on. They're the hipster faggots of today.

You probably could've still done it. Those times were during my high school years, and people were just getting into it.
I remember going to those shows at small venues with about 40 to 80 people in it, moshing and having a good time while the bands played music, even if it was shitty.
The old Escape the Fate band was one such bands in my hometown, back before they got signed and Ronnie got busted for drugs or whatever it was. I lost interest in them after a while, though there were other bands that made it out. The Higher and The Cab, along with P!ATD are notable examples. Others fell into obscurity.
youtube.com/watch?v=juUjYq7WlJ8

As much as I disliked emo kids for their fsgtotry in high school (I dont have any room to talk, I was a stoner/metalhead), at least they kept to themselves. Fuck I miss them...

Now the liberal shithead kids have some strange hold over society. I blame twitter. I remember in my senior year I got a sidekick and thought it was the apex of portable technology.

We finished Naruto and had to face reality

ash, hopefully

Yup

wtf are you talking about dude 01-05 was the pinnacle of emo

I guess they became emo adults.

I see 90's indy hipsters walking around… they are all paunchy and middle aged now, but they still have bad tattoos left over from their 20's glory years.

I feel kind of sad for them for some reason. They wanted to run a successful indy record label… but ended up doing a not very cool Joe job instead.

Some still wear a trilby or thick glasses… like i said, I feel bad for 'em

All emo girls evolved in tumblr
All emo boys evolved in hipsters

My basement caught the hot ones, ugly ones died off.

Most of them grew up.

Look at me, I was an raging acid hippie 40 years ago. Now im an adult, well senior citizen. Every generation has their unique brand of shithead rebellious counter culture. They either grow up, or become the homeless raving lunatic on the street corner.

Yeah what this goy said

Emo kids grew up and turned into college hipsters who grew up and live in Portland.

I don't know, dude. 2007 was the pinnacle of emo subculture in my country. Also, there are still a lot memes about this notorious year

They decided they were some non typical gender and go on and off their mood altering drugs all the time.

watch who you call goy juden

well it takes a few years for american culture to permeate europoor

Still looking good mang

I didn't realize that the whole emo thing got to Russia as well around the same time. Then again, I never bothered to look. I honestly thought at the time that it was just an American thing.

Thanks mane
Nice repeating numerals

My cousin was a massive emo

Got kicked out of home. Became lesbian. Several suicide attempts and cutting.

She is now the biggest SJW I know and even wants to convert to Islam as its a "religion of peace". She is also a feminist and somehow thinks a burqa is empowering.

Shes fucked in the head. But she was abused by her mum as a kid.

>The grandfather of /pol
God bless you

when normies took over the internet back in 07 they were forced to assimilate

All Russian emo teenagers either skip their schools or get extremely drunk, so now these people are working in McDonald's and sweeping streets. In my opinion, they were just posers, though.

>that picute
>emo

>implying midwest emo isn't real emo
>implying people that listen to midwest emo aren't just nu-males worst case scenario

This is real emo btw
youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0

Honest question how did you find your way onto 4chin

They're currently the genderfluid unicornkin types.

Emos were always just kids who didn't know what the fuck they wanted to be or do so they had to attach to something to make themselves feel better about their lack of direction.

All fads are based on the same thing: Insecurity and inferiority complex.

>mfw emo boipucci has gone extinct

Even the straight ones were unstable enough to fuck with.

better question: who cares?

hey gramps
how's life?

The whole thing was posing from the beginning though.
I guarantee you that most of the bands that sang about shit like cutting themselves or how their world was this collapsing pit of blackness and sadness didn't really believe that. It was more artistic creativity.
It was the fans that ate the shit up as real, especially teenage girls and those who had an addiction to Myspace.

>Panama
nigga the fuck do you know?

Ah ha, they're gone but not lost forever.
I guess i can say that Kingdom hearts will always have a special place in my heart because Riku, Sora and Kairi remind me of the good ole emo days.

My son introduced me to /k/ about 7 years ago. Been festering on a few boards since here since.

They became hipsters. They were and are insufferable faggot cucks in both forms.

I can't believe anyone here would have nostalgia for that awful time.

I became a tranny

They graduated high school

That'd be the best case scenario.
Happy, super-fit, productive people with exceptional interpersonal skills and intense motivation?

We already got the pokemon trainer bit down.

They went hipster.

I still listen to Anthony greens music

They're playing Pokemon Go.

They are going to gas themselves.
inquisitr.com/3220442/bernie-sanders-fart-in-supporters-promise-flatulent-protest-of-hillary-clinton-convention-speech/.

hipster emo indie beatnik

all very similar

Their parents didn't beat them enough.

You, sir, look and probably are awesome.

Also, a great deal of them became bisexuals

They grew up into hipsters.

They work at Amazon and hate themselves.

You seem like a cool guy

I thought they all died back in 2008.

Im a chef and listen mostly to grindcore and prog now.

I wear exclusively white tshirts with black shoes and keep a classic side part.

Youll never find us, we blend in perfectly.

>>>/emoe/

What happened is Jimmy Eat World got pushed out of nowhere because labels were looking for a "next-big-thing" in a post-9/11 world and people got fooled into thinking emo pop is what normal emo sounds like. And then that's when all of these scene kids sprung up who have never heard of Rites of Spring in their entire lives and 15 years later you guys are still falling for the tall tale the jews at DreamWorks records told you

Fuck all of you. I wish every person on the fucking face of the earth would forget about the wrist-cutting edgy imbeciles calling themselves "emo" in the early 2000's for just one god damn second so I could listen to Hoover and Four Hundred Years in fucking peace. I can not tell a single person the kind of music I like because the next sentence they say will be "oh, you mean like Fall Out Boy?" and people will think I listen to that garbage until kingdom come. Emo isn't even a fucking subculture, someone can't be "emo" just like someone can't be "hard bop". It is something you listen to, not something you become.

The people who listen to techno think they have it hard but they have absolutely no fucking idea

This guy has it right but Midwest emo still pales in comparison to the stuff from before it

He knows 100 times more than you and he's living in a god damn third-world country. Think about that

And to answer OP's question, the people who originally made emo are in their 40's and 50's now and they hate you even more than I do

>real emo
you fag

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

They turned into the hipsters you see everywhere today.

I'm 49 m8.

Post-punk is not emo
youtube.com/watch?v=pp3ZnGn_Dcg

After being brainwashed in college, they became SJW hipster faggots.

It's been out of style since 2009

i had sex with all their women and they became abercrombie & fitch wearing hoes after i dumped them.

Emo chicks quickly grow out of their phase once they receive the chad cock. the boys probably moved on to anime and jack off to their waifu now lol.

>And to answer OP's question, the people who originally made emo are in their 40's and 50's now and they hate you even more than I do
Give me some songs from back then

Used to be emo. I started drinking heavily and devolved into what I guess would be called grunge. I dress like Kurt Cobain and play music for a living. What a life.

Same. Its just really easy pussy if you´re normal because they all hang out with beta-emos. Swear to God so much fresh pussy in that game.

>Tfw wish I was 17 again and my friend introduced me to all his emo waifus ;-;7

A redpilled, niggerhating grunge artist?

No but dude for real.

Came here to post this.

They're all addicted to Pokemon now

EMOs were always a preliminary state. They evolve into something else over time.

Usually either an SJW or a Sup Forums poster.

I don't really have any hate left in me. Too burnt out. Just feelings of pity and disgust. Same thing I feel when my redneck shithead of a neighbour gets tased out front, drunk and shirtless, for beating his wife again.

whose who didn't kill themselfes got turned into traps serving their masters.
A rightful end.

Man you should sing about it.

From what I noticed they turned into either hipsters, goths or grunge as with this guy.

I think the rest of the band would kick me out if I did. The music isn't grunge, though. I just dress that way because I've just run out of shits to give. It's more blues-y than anything.

If you´re so sad why the fuck do you hang out on this board? Go to the interest-boards where people are helpful and/or just nice to you. I hang out on /o/ sometimes and got a good thread full of people helping me out on what Saab I should buy and what to stay away from.

Find another hobby-board you can go to and associate with people with the same interest.

Nigger if you lived in the wild since you were 10 ofcourse you would be able to lift shit like that.

they grew up (Except the ones that killed themselves)

I hang around them sometimes. Just a slow night, and I'm chilling until I'm ready to go to bed. I like Sup Forums and /k/.