LEAFS @ BOLTS GAM eTHREAD

TORNTO VS TAMPA

Attached: tbl-tor.png (842x475, 18K)

>

I predict 12 unique posters including myself

Hey hey hey Pallys back in the lineup today

Attached: B9EDD4C4-0437-4BBD-9128-B249EC0D124D.png (485x466, 220K)

does anyone have the hit gourde made on mcdavid on sunday

made a less shitty one

Attached: tbl-tor1718.png (664x372, 18K)

too late now isn’t it bud

I'll use it next time

You know who's going to win tonight

Attached: PubLight.png (624x657, 129K)

For me, it's a Leafs W tonight

Attached: toronto-maple-leafs-jersey.jpg (600x450, 39K)

Attached: TampaVsMontreal.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: usethisfaggot.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

no

Will Vas unironically choke in the ploffs this year? Scary bad stats hes had lately

I swear to god Gardiner..

>being a salty faggot

>that Miller shot
Fuck me, that was intense

Fucking awesome goal

GIVE HIM THE MONEY

EEEASSSYY

Attached: james_van_riemsdyk.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg (545x365, 33K)

yes

can you even tell me what the penalty was to give toronto the delayed P with 6 on 5? because they never called it on my end

>Lightning in a 4v4
I'm worried

Hue

Attached: 7FCAC6B8-02CB-48F3-8D37-4D062B5C17A4.png (750x1334, 1.77M)

that's exactly what I thought, nobody knows, bs call

Tampa is an overrated team

Polak > Gardiner

Sorry, you just lost.

Attached: 1487728883056.jpg (577x566, 49K)

how did callahan get a roughing call on that lmao

does anyone know who cut the brakes?

Attached: v-gk.png (225x225, 5K)

and how did kuch get a holding call when his free hand was hanging loose and his stick hand was still HOLDING THE STICK, he didn't grapple that canuck faggot in any shape fashion or form

Cuz he’s a cooch

Kuch hasn’t exactly earned the benefit of the doubt desu
When he’s on a drought he likes to slash the shit out of people...

Attached: 7DDB3828-FD0F-400B-B703-38717F283D22.jpg (358x365, 31K)

We in trouble now boys

Attached: 1427244369723.jpg (531x622, 61K)

JVR is elite

This streak worries me that Lou will resign jvr.

There's plenty of time but they look like utter shit right now
They keep this up and they'll be a first round elimination, maybe even in a sweep

>Lightning PP

Attached: 1381798408208.jpg (531x622, 133K)

>signing a 30 goal a season guy who doesnt need the puck and plays 15 minutes a night would be bad

Tampa are finished, out the n the first round

>Stamkos not watching the puck
Two passes he missed, the first was excusable but that second was fucking blatant

grade A ineptitude here boys

woah..so this is....the power...of bolts pp

jesus fucking christ

Lol at this power play being dominated in your own end the absolute state of Tampa

Tampa would unironically get swept by the panthers, blue jackets, flyers or devils at this point

At the price he will command it is.

Stamkos is overrated haven’t you realized yet?

so leafs have only scored on 6v5 and 5v4 power plays?
not worried

>denial the post

Definitely be some irony there after how much >we were styling on teams earlier desu

am I wrong? no?
if if if if okie doke

Fuck anderwall is on point tonight

That’s the problem like all the other teams that dominate all year, they’re burned out by the play offs - leafs are just turning on without Matthews too

The great dane

>Stamkos getting frustrated
The writing is on the wall
These guys will go down in the first round if they don't pull their heads out of their asses

They lack discipline and focus

Attached: QUALITY.png (733x413, 17K)

Tampa clinched playoff spot, they can lose the next 10+ games and they're still going, all that's left for them to earn now is president's, if they even want it

Yeah sounds logical

i remember reading he would take a minor discount to stay with the team, and they could make up for AAV with term, no doubt some team may be crazy and offer 7 a year but he likes his situation and if the team has a convincing playoff run who knows, give him 5.5 a year for 7 years with the last few years retiring with some manipulation that teams always get away with, i dont agree with making no offer at all though

I still think we'll flip the switch come playoffs. As much as they say you cant do something like that, this team kinda did two years ago, and last years too late charge. They definetly seem to feed off the importance of games

I mean, if they want to rest up for playoffs or try new lines and strategies nows the time to do it, they don't need to hustle and deteriorate players anymore, they did it all season and earned their spot, now its if they want to push hard for presidents, which every team in history who has tried that never won the Stanley in the same season

granted they're not going to lay down, but unlike what some of their other fans in here might think I'm betting they're not planning on burning themselves out

rip

This is beautiful and re-assuring!

They do play pretty lackluster atm, expected a lot more from their offense; it may yet come though

>hyman scores unassisted goal

I'm glad Andergod is back

ok time to sleep senpai, go botls

Attached: 1381026132438.png (336x366, 116K)

this meant for
btw

is publix any good or is it an American meme-tier food?

Literally a 0% chance Tampa keeps the 1 seed in the Atlantic. They will be the 3 seed and get swept as Chicago did by whoever Toronto or Boston ends up at 2. I would be shocked if we scored more than 4 goals total in our first round exit series.
Fuck this team they have been coasting lately, now they’re in absolute collapse.

You’re making excuses they’re just done, they’re old vasilesky is tired. They’re blown out it’s a cliche look at Washington

uh oh

They're old? Wut...

do you even watch hockey? vassy and domingue are both young

I also like the caps, ovechkin is a beast

Hey I'm not saying he's not a useful player and they shouldn't offer him a deal. But the core should be Matthews, Nylander, Marner. Jvr contract won't fit in with them.

why sign marleau to 6 mil a year and zaitsev to a 7 year deal? Along with the cap going up a couple mil next year and the year after would leave room to sign JVR, nylander, marner and mathews, marleaus great but 3 years at 6 mil is a lot

I didn't sign marleau, and I sure as hell wouldn't have. I honestly hope he takes lupols spot on robidas island next year.

and collapse begins

Hell fucking yea mcdonagh

>it was 3-0

Attached: 1507602243503.png (396x400, 57K)

FUCK ME
Every single fkning time
The third period is the Leafs nemesis

I also misread your chirp, they're =/= their. My bad.
still, not making excuses, just applying a logic to it. They didn't get this far into the season on top with the most wins by just coasting through, 49 wins, leafs have 43. what's your excuse?
If TB want to play casual now and preserve their energy, then that's perfectly fine.
If they do beat the leafs playing like this then that will speak more volume about your team than TB. Should we lose then I'm not worried, they'll turn up the heat in playoffs. time will tell, you will not.

its not supposed to be like this anymore

most dangerous lead

>laffs

wtf i hate this gay sport

First round out for sure. This team is collapsing.

the leafs sure are :D

Laffs getting BTFO by sunbelt hackey. Whats new?

LETS
FUCKING
GOOOOOO

Attached: 82834AEB-4AA3-4D3E-8E7A-9BFA55C031F3.gif (609x340, 1.56M)

>giving up a 3-0 lead
Fucking Christ, if Matthews is out for the season we can kiss any chance of getting past round 1 goodbye.

Why the fuck didnt we get a defencemen before the trade deadline

caps beat stars tonight too!
AWWOOOOOOOOO
lets go lightning!

bad defence should still hold a 3 goal lead for a little over a period

Look who justt killed a penalty

Attached: goodpost.jpg (490x275, 35K)

What if I told you that I am LeXplorer and I am wearing my bolts jersey watching a startup 25 year old franchise beat Canada's team that is over 125 years old and can't win another cup?

Nice Lightning penalty killer and goal scorer dubs :^)

I would say provide proof.

Id say expect a call from your PO