Islamophobes silenced

*sips tea*

Well gentlemen? Waiting for your excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I'm going to brew up some tea now.

But I don't

You can't. People just ignore them and pretend that it's not related.

JUST LIKE MUSLIMS

but everyone agrees that the KKK and westboro are utterly insane. there are fuck all muslims saying that ISIS doesn't accurately represent islam

The difference is most christians renounce kkk and wbc.

This

The KKK pose no threat to my existence

You posted this 1000 times already here

Christians don't fuck up every single country, community and place they become a significant part of.

I don't know how you can separate a group that's entire purpose is being as Islamic as possible from Islam.

But liberals do say the kkk and Westboro represent Christianity...

Wow. I didn't realize the KKK and WBC killed people in numbers comparable to ISIS. Really forces you to ponder.

KKK isn't a religious organization

Westboro baptists don't have a massive following that has literally been able to take over massive expanses of land in the middle east

many moderate christians dont agree with the westboro baptists, many moderate muslims agree with ISIS

etc.

>sips tea
Added to my filters.

sage

>implying that even moderate islam is compatible with western democracy

>youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

>this thread again

ISIS is but one branch of Islam's branches that kill, the others are just not focused on as much

There's extremists of all faiths.

Just so happens muslim faith is 99% extremist. As a whole, they're holding back the human race.

I still do not see how KKK is suppose to be Christian or something along the line of that.

KKK and WBC don't run any countries. Radical Islam runs several. Your move yank.

Even the craziest most extremist form of Christianity is no match for the violence of "conservative" Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia.

>Be extremist zealot Christan
>Call gays sinners and evil

>Be conservative muslin
>Honour kill my wife for winking at another guy

Every group has its crazies. Islam just has far more than any other religion. I mean, WBC hasn't ever killed anyone, and the KKK has killed fewer people in its entire existence than ISIS has in the past couple months.

Ah yes, the KKK, a fine Christian organisation. Known for celebrating Christianity by burning the most holy symbol of Christianity.

>a defunct organization which has been irrelevant for five decades and a family from the midwest which makes their money by trolling people into suing them are the same as a massive islamic fundamentalist group which practically controls its own country, has hundreds of thousands of members, millions of supporters, and kills people all across the glob once a week.
Sure...

The KKK and WBC don't go around killing people with guns and blowing shit up

The recent terrorist attacks were unaffiliated with ISIS but were muslim none the less

shit attempt at strawman
>half the muslim population supports terrorist attacks
>half the christian pop doesnt support being an asshole to the public

not comparable come back with something better

I can't find any data that proves a significant amount of American Christians have postive opinions towards the KKK or WBC. I can find data on Muslim attitudes towards Extremism and it's nasty.

I don't. I accept the fact a small group of idiots are part of Christianity. And I am happy with the fact that practically all Christians and non-Christians don't give them a ounce of credibility.

All religions desserves be destroyed

>Bible verses do not support the actions of the kkk and the Westboro church
>The Quran supports many of ISIS's actions and practices as well as the Hadith and accounts of the life of Mohammed (pork be upon him)

check mate faggot

I have seen this same shit posted 3-5 times in the last 24 hrs. To answer your question, when was the last time the KKK actually was active? Aside from doing a march. Muslims on the otherhand are killing Europeans nearly every single day.

KKK is its own religion i heard for what thats worth

Westboro Baptist Church never killed anyone and the KKK isn't even associated with Christianity. Why are liberals so mind numbingly retarded when it comes to calling out Muslims?

How many KKK or Westboro Baptist Church members have killed anyone in recent history (meaning the past 10 years).

1 major religion = scientific progress hindered
2 major religions = ???

Well because even though the KKK had nothing to do with Christianity, the majority of their members where Christian, and ipso facto, the KKK is a Christian organization. Ignore the fact that America is predominately Christian and White.

One wants me dead, the other doesn't.

WBC wishes for dead fags all the time though.

Yes, yes they were and still are a christian organization. One of their main ideals is upholding christian morality. Dd you think that they were fucking satanists?

Except the majority of muslims interviewed agree with what ISIS is doing, shariah, caliphate etc. While most Christians will openly call out that the KKK and WBC as hateful and counter to the teachings of Christ.

Tl:dr Fuck you and your fucking tea

westboro is jewish 'cause they're ultimately led by george soros.

it's all an attempt to make christians and conservatives look bad.

*blows air bubbles in purple drank*

stop posting like a fag

When was the last time Westboro Baptist church and Christianity committed a murder, let alone a genocide?

Christians show their disapproval of gays by not baking them cakes. Muslims show it by mowing down 50 people in a nightclub or tossing them off a roof.

Copy pasta spam. Not worthy of a response.

Report and hide. All who do not report are helping forum sliders and shit posters.

We would separate ISIS from Islam if fewer Muslims supported them.

Moreover, the KKK and WBC have harmed approximately 0 people in the last 50 years.

Because ISIS and its sympathizers number in the millions while Westboro and the KKK are only like a couple hundred maybe. I haven't seen any white supremacists or radical Christians going on killing sprees lately, have you? Yeah, didn't think so.

>ISIS
Kill people every day

>KKK
Haven't killed anyone in like 50 years
>Westboro
Never killed anyone

Fucking lefties.

All religion is retarded. Just have faith without being retarded plz

The KKK and Westro don't kill civilians on mass every other day.

>kkk don't kill people

>half the christian pop doesnt support being an asshole to the public

Doesn't that mean the other half does

>half the muslim population supports terrorist attacks

Doesn't that mean the other half doesn't lol this is why liberals win

*loads firearm*

keep sipping

>*smacks lips*
HOL UP

right because all those countries that hang gays are... ISIS? No wait those are common muslims. Shit, hard to tell the difference. Guess I'm a bigot huh?

almost 0% of christians support WBC.
almost 99.99% of muslims support terrorism.

Jesus would reject Westboro and the KKK because they do not preach live for all creation

Mohammed would lead ISIS and get back to killing infidels

Such a stupid fucking false equivalency

Underrated post

Show me one Christian that supports those groups, and the we can have a discussion. Until then, stfu.

why do gays defend isis?

things that should be autobahn:

>sips tea
>really makes you think
>Sup Forums btfo
>is he/she right?
>posting from canada

I fucking hate it when left wing faggots compare KKK and ISIS. The KKK never justified killing people in the name of their religion - meanwhile, ISIS does. You uneducated retards

If you separate ISIS, Hezbollah, Al-Quaeda, Taliban, Revolutionary Guards, HAMAS and so on and on from "Islam", there will be no Islam left.
Extremist Islam is state-sponsored, every single Islam country on Earth is involved in Islam terrorism on government level.

Yes they did. I'm far from a leftist and I know this. They felt it is a christian and civic duty. If you check out any of the christian identity groups(successors of the klan) they all think that.

BUT, the klan isn't out murdering people and this is where I get pissed off. Isis is active. Most of the christian atrocity is at least 80 years past. Even Bill Maher gets this so I don't know why the left doesn't.

Pretty sure the muslim problem goes beyond ISIS or AL Queda or whatever made up boogeyman is next down the pipe.

Islam is completely incompatible with western culture. FULL STOP!

We see it in the 5000 female genital mutilations in the UK last year. We see it in the Sharia zones. We see it in the rape gangs. We see it in the mass sexual assaults of white girls in Europe. They can't even go to the pool without raping everything in sight for fucksake.

Is that true? Are you sure they didn't? A better argument is that the KKK has relatively low membership and that they aren't capturing capturing cities like ISIS is. Tell people to stop defending one bad thing by citing another. Two wrongs don't make a right.

thats a fraction of what should be autoban

"how can x even compete"
"bbc"
posting from aus
"is x even trying"
"redpill me"
any fedora meme
any reddit/back to meme
and many more

When was the last time westburo murdered a bunch of people?
Sure they're shit heads but that's their right.

When was the last time the KKK actually did anything? That group is about as active as Gary Busey's career.

Meanwhile ISIS kills people and uploads it to Facebook and members of the Muslim community go all Nicholson on commuters with an axe.

I fucking hate most religious assholes regardless because maybe only 5% out there practice what they fucking preach.

Islam is awesome and I fully support the execution of white men wholesale and the rape of their women

t. Mustapha wank

Dumb aus, you never talk with muslims

Underappreciated banter.

But I don't. There is nothing un-Christian about Westboro

Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. -- 2 Timothy 4:2-5

Great video. I'm very liberal but am annoyed when my fellow liberals are so quick to decry any criticism of islamic subculture as "islamophobic."

*grabs you by the throat*
Back the fuck off!?

almost forgot one of the worst
"well, Sup Forums?"

im on your side but still, all those red herrings

Nice try brit but Americans don't drink tea. They drink coca cola.

KKK and Westboro didn't exterminate entire tribes in the middle east, sold women and children into slavery and performed live mass executions.

Checkmate, liberaltards.

nor do they disregard age of their "enemies"

The KKK at their worst, decades ago, never killed as many people as ISIS, and they didn't kick off any wars either.
WBC are just assholes with signposts that they try to trigger you with.

Now go back to your mosque Tanuk.

>any fedora meme
lmao assblasted athiest is triggered because no one accepts his false religion

every year blacks kill more blacks than the KKK did in its entire lifetime

What are their thoughts on Jesus anyway?
Do they think that he's trans-white?

>Repost a shitty regressive leftist tweet from twitter
>logic is utterly baseless and flawed
>POL BTFO
>how will you ever recover
>well, Sup Forums?
>almost always an american flag (not counting aussies or fucking leafs)
>1 post by this ID, someitmes 2
>0.05 has been deposited into your account
Is it the same fucking person every time?
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The bible doesn't support that God hats fags

The Bible says that homosexuality is an abomination, but to hate the sin, not the sinner.

All sins are equally vile to God, people just villanize homosexuality because they like to have a common enemy.

This shit has been posted literally like 20 times. Kindly fuck off

ITS CALLED EXTREMISM

How are KKK's actions and core beliefs Christian?
Nowhere in the Bible does it say 'fire the trigger on every nigger' or 'roast those coons'. Just because most of the members are christian doesn't mean the cult itself is christian.
However, we know that in the Qur'an it says to kill infidels and talks about sharia law.

Basically ISIS and its actions are justified by the Qur'an, whilst KKK and its actions are NOT justified by the Bible.

I believe ANY ideology held strongly enough to justify harming those who disagree with it is dangerous.

You can separate a common gay boy's head with a scimitar