How much does a bottle of the cheapest Vodka cost in your country?

How much does a bottle of the cheapest Vodka cost in your country?

Let's be honest, if you're binge-drinking you won't notice the different between low-shelf Vodka and Grey Goose

Here, the cheapest one goes for 5,74€. I could get a job earning the minimum age and still be an alky

seen some go for $8 before for 750ml

I'm pretty sure there has to be cheaper vodkas in Portugal, drank twice a brand called Sanky, 3/4 of a litre for 1,75 eypos

Like €40/liter.

Nope.
Cheapest one is pic related. Costs 5.74€ at Lidl.
You may have drunk some type of moonshine. Some redneck bars may it have hidden away, and because it's a local distillation, may sell you that for a couple of bucks

Is it worse than the Systembolaget in Sweden? Yickes.

You can get an extra liter here for the same price

€3.25 0.5l

Oh yeah, it's for sure worse than Sweden.

7 USD for a 1,5 liter

oso means bear?

$30/1 litre

>all these countries with dirt cheap alcohol
fugg, I'm jealous.

don't norwegians just go to russia to buy tons of cheap alcohol and then come back?

This is the cheapest one from tesco eshop

But I am sure there are some chepaer options in normal shops

This one is 3.80€ for 0.5l

You shouldn't be envious of our low prices, and you know why. It all comes down to weather and its effects. We don't have an alcohol problem despite its low prices because it's almost usually sunny here. If we switched climates, you bet we'd have government-run liquor stores in a heartbeat.

This thing is 3.7 euros, thank you georgia.

$23

$30 for 700ml
Thank you Norway for always making me feel slightly better about over priced Australian alcohol

I don't know how it is for those who border with Russia, but that's just a small fraction of our border and it's all the way up north. For the rest of us, we would have to go through Sweden, and I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing that. Not to mention, even if you did, you'd have to hope you're not stopped at the border, otherwise you'll be fined and have all the booze taken from you.

Going to Sweden to bulk buy food, tobacco and alcohol isn't uncommon for those who don't live too far off the border, but again because of the strict quotas, you can only bring a certain amount before it becomes illegal.

Yeah, I know. I'd probably be an alcoholic if you could drop by any grocery store and buy a bottle of cheap hard liquor like you can in many other countries.

like 2€ a l

:^)

Cheapest I ever drank was TV Wódka (the TV most likely standing for "Tesco Value"), about $3,50.
Never again. Worst hangover of my life after a rather pathetic amount.

Yeah, black bear, vodka isn't the cheapest mind you, aguardiente can go for under a dollar a liter

That's not 40% alcohol though, is it?

>flavored Vodka
*pukes*

Drink it like a man

30% abv

i drink scotch

we have tons of cheap vodka here. popov's is the probably the most famous. a 1.75L bottle is like $12-13

6.99$ for 750ml at the liquor store I used worked at. No joke put it through a britta filter 2-3 times and it’s golden. Top shelf liquor that’s not bourbon or scotch is an enormous scam.

t. Worked at a liquor store for 7+ years

>forgot pic

I can pick up a bottle of cheap bourbon for $12/750ml or $15 if I want the glass bottle. I don't think I've ever bought vodka before in my life.

very cheap
for 750ml maybe like under 5$ USD, probably cheaper for moonshine tier swill

Less than 3 dollars

around 20€ for 0.7l

You can't bring more than one bottle and you have to stay in russia for 24h or 48h can't remember which.
remember there's no open borders with russia with free flow of goods and people