Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The pedo was

The Pedo obviously

But the film is so shit that people actually end up rooting for him.

Ellen Page for being such a smug cunt and flaunting her absolutely atrocious cliché "look at me, i'm doing vile things like cutting a man's balls off but talking about it very non nonchalantly as if i'm narrating how to make fried eggs, isn't my character so quirky and fucked up because she's acting like what she's doing is perfectly normal??? xD" acting.

The pedo (and his friend who got tortured and killed before the story), he was guilty as fuck and justice got served

The guy of course, but ellen page's face is so fucking annoying it ends up perceived as morally dubious

You guys give me hope. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only non-pedo on this fucking site.

you for posting this garbage flix

>garbage flix
It was pretty original desu user, give it some credit. A girl tricking a pedo into killing himself hadn't been done before and both actors were pretty decent.

So this movie is basically saying all pedos should kill themselves. That's a nice message.

Works for me.

They should

The character was obviously a psycopath, she did a fine job.

Pedo detected

If pedos were to kill themselves, it would be swift justice

The dialogue was hokey and unrealistic. Even if Ellen's character revealed herself to be an 18-year-old pretending to be a 14-year-old to get his attention, she STILL spoke unrealistically for a girl of that age. Immersion status: fucking ruined

It was worse in Juno.

Thanks for reminding me that film exists.

Her performance was one of the most cringeworthy performances I've ever seen.

>it's another "pol thinks the world wouldn't be better if they kys" episode

>this thread

>But the film is so shit that people actually end up rooting for him.

I thought that was the point.

Guys...
I miss her ;_;

What was her last good movie?

David Slade was so promising and then ended up in tv shows and directing Twilight films

He deserves it because he blocked me on Twitter once, who laughs now Slade?

Into the Forrest.
Haven't seen it though