How do we solve the numale epidemic?

How do we solve the numale epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU
youtube.com/watch?v=X3po7EUB1zQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_(1940s_subculture)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's youth. It's a self correcting problem.

kill yourself

allow more bullying in schools

force feed SJW tumblr blogs

This.
People forget that we are a social species, and our peers act as a sounding board for us as individuals.
If you act like a fuckup, you will be told by your peers that you are a fuckup, and you should probably rectify your shit and not be a fuckup.

Make the teacher a respectable job again so that men become the majority of teachers again.

But Sup Forumstards are worse than Nu-Males

and when you dont face pressure from your peers for acting in a way that is outside of social norms, you obviously arent going to develop any connection between yourself and said social norms, eventually leading to a society where all norms are broken and people become largely unhappy with the vast changes happening

also, when you are programmed to run to someone in authority as a means of ending your conflict, of course you will become a pushover later in life and be unable to fight your own battles (outside of the internet)

I believe these are just some of the things leading to an increase in nu males

it's just a passing trend who cares

Time.

I am a lowly HR at walmart and I have so many people coming in with Liberal Arts degrees, womens studies and shit like that. We turn most of them down in favor of teenagers, single moms and local business owners who went out of business because of us but bring years of experience and knowledge to the table.

These "numales" are so far gone for humanity and themselves. They buckle up easily enough when under pressure and time. The few that we do hire in the winter time can barely handle 4 days a week.

I mean, you can fight them all you want but its like punching a pile of muck

Nothing, that's natural selection's job.

WW3

Can somebody tell me who this is? I see this picture posted everywhere.

There's only 1 solution.

You could call it

A final solution.

this.

The real question everyone should be asking is how do we solve the global Jew question once and for all

Get ready to cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU

bully numales whenever you get the chance

He's reddit tier

Fuck this.

Fuck you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I met one of these numales last week. I was leading a volunteer group in conservation management and he was out volunteering from his safe habitat in an office.

Long story short, skinnny jeans, 1990's woodsman top - aka nirvana, beard and same haircut as picture.

Guy was just a normal guy. Skinny, slim and weak nervous guy hiding behind an image sold to him from some metro magazine. At the end of the day these guys are hoping to crush pussy but they're only crushing their dignity.

False sense of masculinity.
I mean, to them, it's the correct sense, and they'd be right in defending it, but I, you, and everyone else on pol have very different view on masculinity. Let me get this straight, masculinity is a social construct. Manly where I'm from is getting wasted, waking up to go to work, showing off cool pictures of whatever we caught fishing or hunting, and gardening, building, etc, good fun hobbies that keep the man away from the house. Even the computer or the xbox is seen as manly. Masculinity is very polarized here, because we haven't had as much liberal bullshit as you guys or my fellow Canadians out west. I literally live on an island, and the city which is only 5 hours away is a literal culture shock for people around here.
What I suggest, based on my own life experience, is that our ideal masculinity becomes popular as a stereotype of a manly person. These hipsters in plaid think they are men, but they talk with a lisp, and eat organic vegan ultra-soy cuck food; you need to stand up and be confident in saying "That's not what being a man is about". Don't bend, don't break; if you're confident, and I tell my nephew this, that if you be a confident person, even if you're confident about something really unbelievable, the more confident you are, the less facts will matter, and you win people over just by being confident. Kid's already almost got a girl pregnant.

>False sense of masculinity.

In a nutshell.

no more internet
no more video games

you're welcome

This isn't a numale

He isn't balding or wearing glasses

A dapper gentlemen indeed, I'd take a hit off the ol' vaporized caramel water with this fine young lad if you know what I am saying.

meant for

It's not the internet and it's not video games. These men usually work in offices and have been emasculated by the female dominated roles they live to make a living.

I've seen it where they'll hit on a girl for months and then in walks the maintenance/engineer/construction guy and the women are dripping wet like a diet coke advert.

Numales are trying to emulate male roles while performing femine jobs and they can only do this through appearance.

It's nature and they're attempting to adapt and mimic a real man without ever realizing that they're even doing it.

Thats pretty pathetic. I'm in the same "nu-male" generation. I've been working for 7 days straight, and if I were asked to work more, you bet your ass I would. I think the wimps are under the idea that work and discipline are too stressful and infringing on these "wonderful carefree" lives they want to lead, yet they don't understand that if you don't develop ambition and adjust to it, you'll be stuck in mommy's basement.

didn't internet start the trend

This too. I see this a lot. It's the typical sweet and gentle guy approach that becomes a learned behavior when being around women constantly, or by doing things that are fragile/feminine. There's one kid in particular I know who tried with this girl for months on end. She hung out with him and showed apparent interest, but he was so indirect and pussy-ish about it, and then some other guy swooped in and bagged her. I was hysteric.

Hell yeah. I've worked for more than 40 days straight, full 12 hour days. That kind of thing is completely unheard of to these numale fucks.

They're middle class people trying to act like proletariats like me, and failing horribly at it.

They'll grow a beard (not out of laziness or not caring, but as a fashion statement) then turn on their heel and do stupid fashion shit like waxing and this abomination: youtube.com/watch?v=X3po7EUB1zQ

"living in" and being one are two different things.

numales are a symptom not a cause

I can get 50-60 at a time in this one.

Pic related

Numales have always existed in one way or another. Teddy boys back in the 1950's UK was the first wave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Boy

I am going to rinse my brain now with bleach

Every time I see one of these fucking faggots It makes me want to shave

Be the type of man you want to be, prove your superiority, and lead others by example. People who sit around and bitch about nu males are whiner cunts than nu males themselves.

If you're offended by nu males then you're putting yourself below them

We had hipsters in the '40s. Yes they were called that back then as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_(1940s_subculture)

Heard the Southern Hick accent, clicked off video immediately

gulags
lots of gulags

Also this. There will always be faggots no matter what form they take. If you can't deal with it than you're also a faggot

how about we just stfu and man up

With rope and trees.

Nah they're crushing pussy.

Come to Brooklyn. Fucking surrounded by cucks like this every day.

That wouldnt work but Ive got a sort of similiar idea

When people start doing retarded shit such as becoming a numale/weeb/brony or whatever weird stuff they become now, just fucking tell them no, tell them to not do it.

Bullying would work but all the numales and stuff need is a stern "No."

Regulate food so it provides natural nutrition with no estrogen additives
Regulate education so classrooms teach solid American values instead of the SJW groupthink self loathing catechism
Problem solved

desu the numale lifestyle seems comfy.

Their interests are very low key (coffee, beer, videogames, stupid shit like sewing). It doesn't take much though, it's not competitive, and it earns them special snowflake points when meeting people

Compared to challenging and sometimes dangerous interest and hobbies of our fathers like guns, hunting, camping. Even shit like learning a language or studying history is becoming less common

By letting them make the mistake?

>They won't be numale for too long user.

>Beards are numale
>The most testosterone thing in the world

This.

The best grammar schools had lower prices because the kids were rougher and bullied.

Those pupils mainly did well, the more expensive didn't because the students were no strengthened by dealing with bullying.

Send them to the thirld world, a little hardship in life will toughen them up.

>stupid shit like sewing

please tell me that's not really a thing

Most of them are cool guys who just buy into fads but some of these guys are real SICKOS

kek praises I see.

the guy in OPs pic is the numale beard. Something I could grow at 13. Thin, patchy, and ugly as fuck.

kek. Don't go to etsy. Numales love shit like that: sewing, crocheting, arts and crafts type shit

This tbqh
On the first day of phys ed, I ran like a sort of deer. I run like a normal person now.

Lol

Dandies are no the same as nu males though

>learning a language or studying history is becoming less common

Is this real? Are you KIDDING me? Fug.

Nu-males don't do this stuff?

actually they're similar in mannerism

But it's the reason for those mannerisms that differs.
Nu-males succumb to fear of persecution.

Didn't read fag. You can't disprove shit now go suck your masters dick you kike.

they are growing it to hide the fact that they are pussies

Well they took Latin and Greek out of 99% of schools today. I'm lucky to have grown up in the 80s. Studying the classics is hardly a thing these days because it's "eurocentric".

I rarely see numales knowing another language. If they do learn a language it's Japanese for the animu.

Do you have a numale beard?

Attack the root of the problem.

Feminism.

This amount of autism, holy shit.

Please don't tell me this is what you guys are like, please.

Hipster =/= numale.

It'll solve itself as they grow up or find out that they are un hireable. Colleges will stop teaching the bs that they feed these people as students can't find jobs and people stop sending their kids to colleges that encourage this behavior

>Was bullied
>Now lifting 6 days a week
Feel strong man

Who cares what they do, why is it even your concern

Nu males are just a byproduct of liberalism and rampant identity politics.
It's all shit and must be destroyed.

This is exactly it.

If you aren't bullied then you can never know if you're acting like an autist or not

actually Hipster == numale

Right wing death squads

Trips decided, on the day of rope, there will be place for them next to muslims and faggots.

Numales are essentially "mainstream" hipsters.

Ban muzzie beards.

There is no such thing as having a beard being feminine.
You are a retard lol and so is your propaganda.

>tfw told by parent to just ignore the bullies and they'll go away

ha ha....

Underrated.

t. Formerly Young

>MFW I have been wearing plaid shirts all my life out of convenience, and being overweight makes all of my jeans are skinny.
>MFW I grow a beard because i thought it was alpha as fuck when I was a kid.
What the hell society! I a millenial with a blue collar job, yet I can't get a decent beer at the local brew house without someone trying to quiz me on its complexity or about my favorite music, which they wouldn't like.
I'm just glad my eyesight is still good so I don't have to wear glasses. Plus i only wear snow caps when it is below freezing.

I'm not sure about this, but something close to it might actually be a good solution. At least allowing for more conflict and competition in the environment would definitely be good.

I'd be afraid that allowing more bullying would instill a muslim-tier culture of honor, which isn't exactly conducive to the type of thick-skinned western liberal society one would desire.

if you think anybody finds a beard like in OPs pic cool or attractive, you are seriously self deluded.

Inject some steroids in your ass and try to grow a thicker beard, and then it might look good

>From Kentucky
>Have beard

I get called everything from hipster to Duck Dynasty

Are you kidding me? All the bearded numales at my school wear flamboyant, tight clothing as well as walk and talk like total pussies.

are they hiding their weak chins under beards

My co-workers call me Taliban. Consider yourself lucky.

I feel ya. I am from northwest indiana. And as the saying goes about people from my area.
>Too white trash for Chicago.
>Too liberal for Indiana.

Alex McGrath?

Didn't we call them hipsters about two seconds ago?

How do we fix it? Silence the left, purge the left, change the left, fuck their shit up, the only thing the left should be caring about is the people in their own countries like they used to instead of the sand niggers and other assorted brown people like they do today.

The looking like a working class guy just totally fits in with the charade that is the left.

Not even close.

Why didn't fucking fight them, you stupid bong?

Worldwide nuclear lob-fest.

Fucking hipster faggots wish so hard that they were actual men, lets see them actually fend for themselves without Starbucks, or iMacs.

Liberal men and nu males are fucking embarrassing. Seriously like this chucklefuck in pic related do these assholes actually look in the mirror and actually say to themselves"I look good lol"

You have fists for a reason, you fucking idiot

>I-its not the problem!
>I-its passing trend guys!
>n-nothing t-to worry about here!
Fucking western cucks, as long as they have voting power and their voice is listened in your media IT IS THE PROBLEM.

I look like this.

Yet I'm a french speaking conservative in fucking Montreal.

>allow more bullying in schools

bullies don't attack people that have social circles