He doesn't stand with Israel

>he doesn't stand with Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/the-things-that-anne-was-really-frank-about-1359567.html
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:11th_Mississippi_Infantry_Regiment_battle_flag_army.mil-2008-09-10-145530.jpg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer reclining

NO!

NO!

i love her boys...

I don't believe that people should have a magical right to an area of land simply because of their ethnic background, but I also recognize that it's unrealistic to think that Israel is going to go away.

I don't like Israel, but I like them more than I like arabs, so as far as I'm concerned they can conquer the whole region and genocide the natives.

When you have the most doctors per capita in the entire world and nobel prizes to fill an olympic swimming pool you must be doing something right.

Jeff pls go

GOLEM GET YE GONE

what an intelligent and witty response
I am truly bantered, bravo brazuca

ashkenazi are white

Yes I do!

Take that apartheid bullshit somewhere else. Standing with a gang of thieves and killers is beneath human dignity.

Anyone else genuinely attracted to Anne Frank looking girls?

I think it's those fucking eyebrows

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE ANNE FRANK

Not even close.

Anne Frank is one of the most sexualized people ever, and we all want to bang her and save her from Hitler.

They kind of get me too, honestly. I definitely have an eyebrow fetish so maybe that's why.

I think the reason myself among others like Jeff find Anne Frank so interesting is less her appearance and more her story desu. Someone you want to save that you never possibly could.

I think it's the eye bags

you love her boys? you mean peter?

do you guys think she diddled her vagoo in the floorboards hehaha

i lover her, boys...*

u happy?????

She wrote a vivid description of her vagina in her diary

>she will never grow up
>she will never get to learn about love
>she will be murdered by the Nazis every time, no matter what you do
>you can't save her
>no matter how hard you try
>you can never save her

>lover
loser

I need a Jewish gf bros. It’s all I’m asking for in life.

I want to give my kids those rule over the goyim genes.

i lover her, boys**************

PLS NO BULLY...

apparently the unedited diary had her talking about trying masturbation and stuff, not sure though i heard this long ago

independent.co.uk/news/the-things-that-anne-was-really-frank-about-1359567.html

She never explicitly talked about flicking the ol' bean around, but she talked about puberty and figuring out her vagina and how she both wanted to fuck Peter and also thought he was a bitch at times.

She was the same as any other fourteen year old girl. I think because Sup Forums is so largely male and the few women who are on here probably aren't Anne Frank's age, it's a really unheard of perspective.

>he doesn't stand for a one state solution, creating a secular union with Israel and Palestine.

>he is a naive idealist

>he doesn't allow people to enjoy their fantasies

>he doesnt stand for the complete annihilation of the entire region with a resulting nuclear winter that culls populations around the world leading to the gradual but inevitable decline of the human race

>he doesn't allow other people to enjoy his wife

how has no one posted it yet?

stop this helpper shit ITT
AT ONCE

stop posting her, thanks

Yup. Also weird sex stuff purposes is probably the most acceptable reason for owning/wearing an SS officers uniform, which might or might not be something I'd like to do

she's cute desu

>you will never save this smile

Truly you'd have to be a despicable human being to do something like that

really jingles my shekelsack

Wow. Expect a 3 day ban soon, lad.

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

Apparently her original diary had a whole bunch of entries about exploring her sexuality and masturbating. Smartphones and the net were around back in the day, you just know she would have uploaded clips of herself getting off.

Pretty fucking arousing.

I sleep with Israel.

i really don't care at all

I stand with Israel

looks average argie girl

feelsbadman

Also checked

>they will never take that ridge
>they will never know the thrill of the crowning victory and the end of this war
>they will always slaughtered to virtually the last man vainly trying to hold that wall, cut off and fighting on alone, no matter what you do
>hope for victory will always fade with the warmth from their bodies, leaving nothing but the cold sting of defeat
>you can't save them
>you can never save them

Yes

>they will never greet the tanks of XXX Corps as they roll on into Germany and the Ruhr beyond it
>they will never end this terrible war by Christmas
>they will always be cut off and massacred in the streets of Arnhem with their salvation just out of reach no matter what you do
>you can't save them
>you can never save them

>tfw no jewish gf to save from the nazis

>tfw no pregnant Jewish gf to save from the Nazis

Same desu

>Anne Frank will never be nine months pregnant
>Anne will never find that her breasts have become so engorged that none of her bras or bikinis fit her anymore
>Anne will never decide to go topless because fuck it, she’s horny, hormonal, and uncomfortable enough as it is
>Anne will never arrive at the beach with you and the kids, wearing a dress thin enough to make her nipples visible
>Anne will never tell the kids to go make sand castles, but warn them not to go too far out into the ocean, knowing it will keep them occupied for the next hour at least
>Anne will never lead you toward a rock formation that’s out of sight of the kids and other beachgoers
>it’s next to an abandoned German minefield, but you both know the way, you’ve done this before
>Anne will never tear her dress off immediately the moment she’s out of view, ripping the buttons out, but she doesn’t care
>ywn become instantly rock hard at the sight of Anne and the weight distending her stomach and engorging her breasts, and yet, so beautiful
>there’s no need for foreplay, the constant slosh of a womb strained to the very limit of its capacity and well beyond that against her organs is enough for Anne, and just seeing that naked swell of a middle full of your child gets you the rest of the way
>you and Anne will never fuck cowgirl style, right there in the sand, to the sound of the laughter of your children, NATO jets flown by Europe’s new protectors, the Confeder-err I mean United States thundering by, and the forever moving sea
>ywn feel the exhilaration of expelling your hot and sticky load inside of your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne
>Anne will never cover her mouth to avoid screaming with pleasure, a reflex, like she did all those years ago when you and her were in hiding together and your first was conceived in the Annexe
>ywn lie, facing each other in pure exhaustion and content for the longest time

>ywn look at your watch
>ywn realize you’ve been lying there for almost two hours
>Anne will never grab the beach towel from next to you and use it to clean up your oozing jizz
>ywn tell Anne as you feel the tingling of the rag and her hand pressing up against your cock, as if she’s prepping you for a handjob, that it’s time to collect the little ones and head home
>Anne will never realize that she’s ripped out the buttons on her dress and it’s impossible for her to pull it around her gravid frame
>ywn tell her what does it matter if others get a glance? You’re both happily married and every one of your children was fed from those breasts anyway
>ywn stroll down the beach with Anne, holding hands, her Khazar milkers proudly on display for all the world to see
>ywn call your children’s names
>ywn listen to them innocently giggle at the sight of their mother with her favorite dress popped open, comically flowing with the ocean breeze
>ywn put them int the car and drive off with the setting sun
>ywn put your hand on Anne naked belly and feel the new baby kick responsively
>ywn feel the greatest sense of happiness and contentment that a man can

feelsbadman

I think the same... How do you know that?Have you been in Argentina or are you argie in Korea?

>ywn grab a nine month pregnant Anne Frank's knockers while she rides you like a stallion
>ywn squirt her milk all over yourself

feelsbadman

That diary is one of the best depictions of the Holocaust to be honest, I think she spent two whole ballpoint pens writing it.

I'm aroused right now just thinking about it

what the shit man get help

>Anne will never hear wails of a baby for the first time after enduring hours of excruciating pain laboring and pushing that leaves her too sick and exhausted to even sit up
>Anne will never cradle the newborn in her arms, filling her heart with a joy only a mother can feel
>Anne will never feel the sting of the teething infant biting down on her nipples while she feeds him, but have her discomfort instantly vanish watching the baby make a milky smile
>Anne will never hear her child's exuberant giggling as she tosses him up and down in the air on a bright summer day, with the scent of roses filling the air
>Anne will never tuck her little babies into bed, kiss them goodnight, softly singing them lullabies in Dutch and Hebrew
>Anne will never comfort her child's nightmares by telling him how she survived living one for six long and awful years, but now that the world is a better place and he should not to be afraid
>Anne Frank will never be a MILF

I need Sup Forums to rate this concept for an erotic novel starring a very pregnant Anne Frank I originally pitched for a /his/fag but he never got around to it. Starts out as a seemingly very minor alt-history but drops subtle hints that a major event in American history went very differently and is the cause of the events of the novel. Ends with Anne crossing paths with two very famous authors.

>Peter van Pels gets Anne Frank pregnant
>when Anne discovered she was pregnant, her and Peter's parents, enraged and blaming the other for what happened, nearly came to blows and were only stopped by the fact they would most certainly draw attention.
>Anne's father spends what little resources he still had arranging for her to smuggled out of the Annex and into the countryside as her due date nears, demanding that Peter accompany her to force him to take responsibility and protect his daughter if necessary
>the pastor of an old church (one that inexpicably resembles the Dunker Church in Sharpsburg, Maryland) takes Anne and Peter in both out of pity for their unborn child and a sense of duty to protect others
>initially cold to Peter, having blamed him for their \ shared predicament, Anne finds that writing in her diary, playful arguments over things like baby names, and sex are the only things that alleviate the boredom (having no other means of entertaining themselves) and ever present sense of fear, and they now do it constantly
>Anne is emotionally wracked by nervousness and fear. Fear for her parents, her sister, Peter, their unborn child, and for herself. Fear of the Germans, being captured, dying in childbirth, of being socially ostracized. However the lovemaking not only drives those thoughts from her mind, but gives her a sense of hope that they (her, Peter, the baby) will survive this war.
>their survival rests on the bold and the fearless (the whole "people sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" thing).

>one day in mid-September, the two of them are unable to tolerate being crammed together in the small building and sneak off into a nearby tulip field to fuck as the sun sets over the Netherlands, they do it again later that night
>they're captured asleep and unclothed in a pre-dawn raid by the Gestapo who are sweeping the countryside for Dutch resistance cells
>as they're about to loaded onto a truck to be taken to a concentration camp, the Germans are attacked by an unseen foe, firing in volleys from the trees and the tulip field, suffering many casualties, while Anne and Peter take cover behind the truck
>the attackers burst out of their hiding spots and drive the surviving Gestapo off with a bayonet charge, whooping, hollering, and barking seemingly like wild animals. Their bloodcurdling screams terrify Anne, sounding like something out of her worst nightmares
>Anne and Peter finally come face to face with their rescuers
>Anne initially mistakes them for being German as well because of their gray uniforms (this occurs after the July 20th Plot so that would make sense), but realizes her error when they start speaking an unusual accent of English, which she had some limited knowledge of

>Anne takes notice of the dashing young men and their pic related uniforms (I was gonna leave it up to the writefag how to describe them) and is so awestruck by the beautifully made coats, she immediately has her head filled with fantasies of Peter wearing one. As the soldiers approach, she notices their flag's peculiar choice of stars (link related, their actual flag that was captured at Antietam commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:11th_Mississippi_Infantry_Regiment_battle_flag_army.mil-2008-09-10-145530.jpg) and finds herself overcome with emotion, having associated that star with the oppression of Jews for so long. She asks their commanding officer, a Colonel named Faulkner, through a translator who they are, and he replies that his men simply call themselves the "University Greys"
>to show her gratitude Anne kisses the cheek of a color sergeant who is carrying this strange flag she's never seen before (not being familiar with American history and all) , Peter feels a pang of jealousy for a moment. However the stern but most gentleman-like NCO defuses the situation by rejecting her perceived advances and getting her to redirect her affection toward Peter.
>one of the soldiers, noticing how how poorly clothed the two are (Anne's dress is comically too small to fit her, Peter's are too thin for cold weather, both haven't had a change in clothes in weeks), hands them his coat, saying they'll need it more than he will
>the others hand Anne some of their food and water out of sympathy
>the soldiers get into formation and leave
>Anne puts the coat on Peter, telling him he looks nice in it, and the two start walking down the road looking up at the rising sun to see hundreds of parachutes descending from the sky
>Anne feels the baby kick and for the first time in years feels like everything might actually be okay

>a few days later
>Anne and Peter who have been hiding in the woods for the last several days to avoid being caught up in the fighting accidentally stumble into an artillery camp the soldiers had set up
>the sentries immediately become suspicious of Peter (on account of him being military age, speaking with a German accent, and wearing one of their Army's coats) and start aggressively questioning him
>Anne and Peter try to explain that they're Jews but the language barrier and lack of an interpreter prevents it
>the soldiers are on the verge of detaining Peter when they're stopped by an officer who invites Anne and Peter to come to his tent
>the gentleman-like officer to their surprise speaks to them in fluent German, introducing himself as "Captain Foote" and that he works for military intelligence (usually questioning German prisoners and the like)
>Foote serves them sweet tea, (which Anne has never tasted before) and explains that he had previously heard about the deportation of Jews while stationed in France
>he offers to let them spend the night in his tent, give them fresh clothes and a pass allowing them to travel freely through Allied lines, and to have a doctor look at Anne in exchange for an interview
>both, still traumatized by recent events, are initially hesitant, but agree to tell their story after Foote reveals to them that he is Jewish himself
>hours pass
>horrified by their description of the mistreatment of Dutch Jews, Foote tells them that he will open a formal Army investigation into the matter
>Anne turns her diary over to Captain Foote as evidence
>the next morning, Foote, having spent the night reading through the diary abruptly returns it to Anne, telling her that she has a talent for writing, that people need to know what is happening to the Jews of Europe, and he can help her get it published in his country once the war is over
>Anne and Peter, exhausted and surprised by this abrupt change in fortune, simply nod in agreement

Kek

I used to date with a qt who looked like Ana.

purrty

(((white)))

Where do these keep coming from?

Is there some doujin out there dedicated to pregnant Anne Frank smut?

did she have a stroke? wtf is up with her eye

>this plan got ruined within the course of 2 years

how does it feel muttingjew?

I’d read it

Has anyone read her dairy? I finished it the other day

wasn't the diary fake?

Does that mean you like it or no?

israel is probably the only country in the world that deserves to be completely and unironically genocided today.

>there are Americans RIGHT NOW who aren't devoting their life to the great eternal kike

the holocaust has never ended

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Jeff Mangum isn't Mexican, just Louisianan.

GOLDALINE MY DEEEEEEAAAAAAR

Not bad for Sup Forums fanfiction

HEAVY REDPILL: Jeff Magnum went back in time and saved Anne Frank, this is why in the aeroplane over the sea makes references to him fucking Anne Frank.