Marvel's The Defenders

So... This just came out 30mins ago. Thoughts?

>Matt looks like the saving grace
>Danny looks more alive
>Luke is still a boring statue
>Jessica looks decent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully they get the Iron fist Power man Chemistry right.

But of course I forget to link the Trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc

kirk cobaine is rolling in his grave

MARLEL'S DA PWOBLEM SOLVERZ!!!

No Moon Knight?
Not watching this shite.

Looks cool.

Would you want notBatman version or Mr Knight.

>Whitewashed character punches black man for no reason.

Pretty problematic tbqfwy

DUDE OMG AN EPIC HALLWAY FIGHT BASED NETFLIX BASED NETFLIX!

From the lines he had. Danny seems to be the more human. In Iron Fist he was really stoic for the most part but it seems they changed that.

Seems it will be Matt and Jessica getting together first, then with Danny and Luke getting together. Hopefully that will give time to develop their chemistry.

I think if I recall correctly that's for Daredevil Season 3. Honestly this is a great thing. I want them to move past The Hand bullshit and be able to advance their stories.

How do you know there's no moon knight?

>>Stick describes ironfist as kid with a glowing fist

Why does this feel so wrong

How do you know there wont be a moonknight maybe there is? it's not out yet dude

He's not wrong though, Danny is like a kid to him.

Maybe they'll make Luke Cage not boring this time.

I'm glad he's dead, he'd probably be a bigger faggot than Bano if he was still alive

How does his organization and the Iron Fists relate anyways? Aren't they both sworn enemies of the Hand? I don't know anything about any of the factions at all it's so bad and generic.

How can you Whitewash a White character? what are you retarded?

How is the modern Moon Knight? I read some of his old stuff and he was a schizophrenic weirdo.
Still want to see him.

I don't give a fuck if Punisher's not in it.

Oh boy, more hallway scenes.

It being Stick, it's probably an insult.

I met an Iron Fist in my 30's,A REAL Iron Fist. Not that hand shaped light bright thing you're doing.

Will we see Punisher?

He's got his own series, so unlikely.

>yes we have watched Old Boy

>DUDE OMG AN EPIC HALLWAY FIGHT BASED NETFLIX BASED NETFLIX!

What the fuck, Hallway fights are like the Netflix shows' versions of memes and shitty AT-AT jokes.

Eh, it's better shot than a Russos flick. Hope it has more Daredevil and JJ and less Giga Nigga and that pathetic pic related.

this is your brain on RLM

this

Netflix seems to be abosolutely shit with fight levels.
Your finale should always have the best fight of the the season. And stop woth the shitty scuffles. these are superheroes

Yeah this hand shit kinda sucks it was a little better in Iron fist but thats only because they could have different Kung fu styles like the drunken fist guy
shit was legendary.

meh I thought that was weak. The whole of Iron Fist should have been nothing but stolen fights from old movies interspersed with him oneshotting random goons

it looks like fucking shit
there's absolute no need for the roastie and the cuck

Arrow had one that was pretty based.

Is it just me or does it feel like the entire MCU on Netflix has been getting progressively cheapened as time went on? Daredevil first season was fantastic and felt like it had its own identity separate from the film universe but every season of every show since then felt like it has gotten worse and worse. feel like I'm back to watching generic capeshit.

>And stop woth the shitty scuffles. these are superheroes

Do you not understand street level heroes you fucking twat? Of course not because you think they're all fucking Superman that can do any and everything with a single brap.

Sup Forums knows fuck all about comics and I wish they'd stop acting like they did

i want to kinda watch this but i refuse to hatewatch last season of daredevil, last season of iron fist and last season of luke cage. should i still watch it?

The guy that plays Luke Cage has to be one of the worst actors I've ever seen.

>that many cuts

The fights were a product of a bad production. If I'm not mistaken Finn Jones said that for some of the fight sequences they only had an hour or so to rehearse. A series like Iron Fist that had such a focus on martial arts should have had more disciplined when it came to that. It ended up making a lot of the fights seem really sloppy.

This time around they have better gotten their shit straight and Finn Jones has done the proper amount of training.

Why should I care about four shows, three of which were shit, crossing over?

Yeah they're street level but it doesn't make sense to see them getting fucked up relentlessly so often. Luke Cage can punch holes through walls, he should be able to literally shatter a man's skeleton with one punch but you see him getting pinned down by 3 or 4 guys and then throwing them off or some stupid shit so often. Gets tiring. Come up with a new way to show they can be handled. Give us some guys who do something creative.

netflix fucked up
shoud be DD(brains)+punisher(muscle)+nigger(Cannon fodder)

m8 magic ninjas should not have inferior,shorter and less impressive fight scenes than fat bikers.

Once again CW cucks prove themselves delusional

I think that's intentional as each one was thematically composted intentionally in a different way.

Daredevil was all about exposing the underlying crime elements vying for Hell's kitchen and just how deep they extended.

Jones was a noir mystery with superhero elements added.

Iron Fist was a kung fu epic.

Luke Cage was pretty much Hancock in Harlem.

While I agree Daredevil was by far the most well done, they're all different for a reason.

oh shit in the end it turned out to be indeed that nirvana song, which i first assumed it is. blasphemy.

also daredevil is a manlet here?

NOOO

AT LEAST GIVE DC A FIGHTING CHANCE

IT'S NOT FAIR

KEK at your descriptions.
DD was all about atosphere of criminal dread that never materialised
Jones was rape melodrama
IronFist was good for 30 seconds and boring for the rest
Someone else will have to fill in Cage.

Arrow stunt choreography is so fucking terrible. Why the hell do they even do super hero shows if they're not going to give the fight scenes proper attention?

Cage was about taking hold of a beautiful white woman and impregnating her with your God gene seed.

I feel like it's not a good fight seen when you can't tell what's happening without the audio. Actually I don't even think sound would help this one.

I believe it might be because everything they've done since requires some level of "powers" to pull off the character.

Dare Devils powers are sensory, and if you remember they only wasted money on showing them once in two seasons. With everyone else there is some level of super strength or invulnerability needed to sell the character. And somehow that budget requirement or story element seems to disrupt almost everything else they try to do.

Thank god they trimmed iron fists beard and hair. That shit was annoying af

what are you on about you bellend. Two of these heroes have superstrength, the other two know magic martial arts.
So far netflix has shown they can't take down average guys with no special abilities or training without difficulty.

Will it be more kino than legion?

>caring about another man's appearance
are you a fan of homosex?

>Luke Cage immediantly knocks out Iron Fist
Poor little white boy.jpg

If it makes the character look like ass then yes

is Iron Fist supposed to be incompetent buffoon or is that bad writing? haven't seen the show

I thought it was going to be killing jokes the 80s personally.

Iron fists standalone is alright, not as terrible as msm was saying it was. I'm watching Luke cage right now and liking it

There's nothing kino about Netflix Marvel. Fucking terrible cinematography and pacing.

Jessica and Matt will be the only good characters. Prove me wrong.

hes very cold and stoic and talks in a muted monotone because hes a conflicted individual and more importantly a man on a mission that nobody understands. bad writing

wait wtf, didn't they kill stick in daredevil?

yeah, I'm gonna watch it, I'm asking about the character. is he supposed to be kind of "incompetent superhero" trope with slightly comedic tone? because trailer gives that impression

i hope theres lots and lots of interracial sex

>Jessica and Matt will be the only good characters. Prove me wrong.

Frank Castle isn't in the show, so I can't prove you wrong.

That's what I thought too but no, he isn't. It's weird because the guy they casted for him looks like a joker himself.

krysten ritter has the most annoying voice ive ever heard

its like the female version of a whiny jew voice

yeah, actor is very goofy looking, seems like bad casting. I'm propably gonna watch Iron Fist Last, I still have JJ and Luke Cage left

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
REMINDER THAT THIS WILL NEVER BE TOPPED BY ANY CAPESHIT

>colleen from iron fist

oh yes...yes...

He is only incompetent due to the fact that he has being living in another dimension on a monastery with a bunch of monks for the last 15 years since he was a boy.

He is naive and doesn't understand a lot of what is going on around him so that leads to him not knowing how to interact with people and gives him this detached stoic vibe. He basically doesn't understand how this modern world that he is now a part of again works.

Towards the end of Iron Fist this becomes less apparent as there are more grey areas and he has been interacting throughout the episodes.

>Whatever it is you are.
Will feminists ever recover?

but that's laughable. he's tired as fuck, yet still makes flip kicks and shit. 'best fight scene' my ass

Looks alright. However the major problem is that DD is the shit and rest of the actors suck ass. They better put more focus on him. Also I am sick of Dawson in these. Iron fist doesn't like he's on the spectrum, so that's an improvement.

Looks alright. However the major problem is that DD is the shit and rest of the actors suck ass. They better put more focus on him. Also I am sick of Dawson in these. Iron fist doesn't look like he's on the spectrum, so that's an improvement.

I remember the Daredevil trailers being hype as fuck especially season 2. I'm gonna watch this but I'm not excited.

This kind of ruined it for me.

He had clearly been beaten, cut and stabbed and yet could pull everything off in that fight scene.

He's got super human senses, but is very much mortal otherwise, he couldn't recover from that shit within an hour of getting patched up.

Why don't they know each other? They both were over the news

Daredevil better wear his suit. That suit is fucking 10/10.

I still havent watched Luke Cage and Jennifer Jones. I only got half way through Iron Fist

But dd season one was good and season two punisher arc was good

Cage was in jail, I suppose. Danny just got back to town and already busy selling medicines at cost, so he got no time. Matt probably knows everyone though.

Based Grace is sick of the hallway fights too.

luke cage is a waste of time
jessica jones is worth watching for david tennent but everything else is horrible

ive seen JJ and DD but not the other two shows

do i need to bingewatch them

It's explained that he learnt meditation techniques from Stickt hat accelerate his healing. Sure it's bullshit, but not within their universe.

>I'll skip 1.5 good shows so I can watch the show even Marvelfags admit is bland lazy shit
Are you a spic?

What are you talking about? JJ and Luke Cage are by far the worst shows. Are you a liberal who actually listened to the critics? Sure, Iron Fist is nowhere near as good as Daredevil, but it also isn't a complete trainwreck like the other 2 shows.

Yeah I know. As long as it's more Daredevil than the other three it'll be fine.

See what I mean? He's a spic that's fawning over a shitty actor and character just because he wishes he was white.

The nigger isn't too bad. Not a fan of Jessica's "tough girl" shit.

Luke's superpower is indestructable skin, right? How does he have any of his teeth left after taking a punch to the face that can shatter a steel door?

>kirk cobaine

kek. also doubt it-as nirvana stole the song from another less known band.

>JJ and Luke Cage are by far the worst shows
Feel free to explain in detail why everyone but you is wrong. How are those other 2 shows complete trainwrecks?

>Are you a liberal
No but I'm not a meme loving idiot like you.

>falling for an obviousl troll post

congrats retard, maybe you should go back to Sup Forums

>having the hero that everyone hates for fake """""""whtiewashing""""""" hit the black guy

wew