ITT: we thanks our old colonial masters for something we love

ITT: we thanks our old colonial masters for something we love

thanks spain for catholicism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
youtube.com/watch?v=NIJHF6kj60k
translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.europapress.es/islas-canarias/noticia-acento-canario-favorito-espanoles-20120529113004.html&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=GsAftbJZlug
youtube.com/watch?v=NUNM6p_6k80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are Mexican people proud of Catholicism and speaking Spanish? It's like being proud that the conquistadors raped and killed everyone and no one speaks Aztec or worships the old Mayan gods anymore

Mexicans (were) cannibals, murderous without the Spanish. If you still have a shred of religious decency, you owe that to the Spanish.
Not that it matters in today's world, since you seem to kill yourselves in the most inhumane ways possible.

At least you're not Muslim. Thank you, Isabel de Castilla. The US would've nuked you

>and killed everyone
that's what brits did though

fuck spain

thanks america for kicking the spics out

Why are americans so proud of being protestant and speaking English?

We thank you, Philippines, for being the beacon of civilization.

Long live Duterte

nice anglo-dutch propaganda you believe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
thanks UK for....for....for.....hm :/

we aren't? Protestants are shit and english is a gutter language.

how about for tea? :D
o wait..

The only thing the Spanish did good was create qt Latinas, because indegenous American women are ugly af.

Thats literally the only thing spics are good at- being qt brown girls

Then why are americans so upset by mexican immigrants speaking spanish and annoyed by quebec tourist speaking french?

>Why are Americans so proud of being superior?

Serious question.

Which dialect is considered to be most beautiful? Spain? Mexico?
Argentine? Give me your answers

Latinos are the epitome of cuckholdry

The Chicanos/Mexican-Americans tell me that Mexican dialect is the best. They said that although the Spanish accent is the original, the Mexicans have improved it

I wish Spaniards had done more industry and centralized efforts for improving the colonies and making them for self-sustainable. Instead they just made a huge gold extraction just to give it to the commies 400 years later

Its only this one dumb fuck

>Then why are americans so upset by mexican immigrants speaking spanish
that's an issue of assimilation. it has nothing to do with pride
>and annoyed by quebec tourist speaking french?
nobody cares about this.

Thanks for the nice buildings :)

Thanks for removing commies and Indonesian invasion I guess even if its to protect your plantations and mines.

Wow it's interesting. I thought, like anglosphere, a dialect(?) of a suzerain state would be considered to be best(i like American accent, though :D)

>Serious question
then i guess it requires proofs and citation:
youtube.com/watch?v=NIJHF6kj60k
translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.europapress.es/islas-canarias/noticia-acento-canario-favorito-espanoles-20120529113004.html&prev=search

kys

>assimilation
but you don't even have an official culture kek

colombian. all of those you mentioned except argentine sound like complete shit, you unironically want to laugh at their faces when they speak, specially mexican. also argentine but because its so different, but argentine girls are ok. colombians developed a special accent for prostitutes to seduce foreign men, and for their men to seduce donkeys.

Native Americans would be living with the technology of the year 1400 without the Spanish.
Don't reply to me, because you wouldn't even have a computer.

You're still shit, but you'd be 1000X shittier without their colonization

The founders of america were very protestant and anticatholic. One of the things they hated about the crown was that it tolerated papists in quebec. If america isn't protestant then it is just irreligious and if isn't proud to speak english why would it have a problem with other languages, why shouldn't it be multilingual? What culture are immigrants supposed to assimilate to if not the culture that began with your founding fathers?

Well, it gave us girls who were both hot and brown, the way I like them

Of course, as a Muslim, we have tons of qt brown girls back home, but its nice that we have artificially bred a completely new ethnicity that is also hot and brown like us right here in the American continent.

You really think that people that has made a 3+ months long journey across the atlantic to be clean and have the behaviour of the nobility that comfy staying in europe?

whites have never been clean people

>of the year 1400
Before Christ?

>USA
>White
nice meme

Kimchi nigger diaspora here. Thanks sushi niggers for giving us anime.

Respondents give me different answers :D Spanish-speaking world seems more diverse than anglosphere.

I am personally attracted to Argentina accent, would like to study there to acquire it.

yeah come anytime.. i guess....
youtube.com/watch?v=GsAftbJZlug
not my country so i dunno

It impresses me. my landsleits on the opposite side of the Earth...

Spain is superior to the USA in every front, dumb manlet

CHI

Thanks UK for creating this country.
It's pretty cool.

I thank Jamaica for qt girls and grime music

Spaniards didn't kill all indios, that's what the british did on your country

thanks for building that unstable railway in upper Egypt Britain.
we had to fix it no less than 20 times in the last 20 years,but hey,it still works.
and france....thanks for....for....being absolute dicks I guess ?

> speaks Aztec
American education, everyone.

i think east asians make the best traps :)

>I wish Spaniards had done more industry
I wish that too, HERE IN SPAIN! we lost all the industrial revoulution because 150 years of civil wars, We left that 200 years ago blame yourself

Amen

>killed everyone
Don't be retarded, we were to busy fucking the women to kill everyone, thats why Hispanic America is full of indians.

Cheer it and treat it well, my country is completely dedicated to rot everything in the name of our decadence.

thanks for fucking off

thanks nobody

Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. All western culture post-1492 is filled with Amerindian agrarian products.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

thanks rome for giving us the latin legitimacy that enabled our bullying of both the holy roman empire and the papacy

C*ribean spanish sounds like shit desu

Shut the fuck up chicano subhuman

Only a tiny portion of Colombians (like 15%-20%) have a Caribbean accent. Anyways, the Caribbean accent is closer to Spain. Cuban, Puerto Rican, Colombian costeño and Venezuelan accents sound really close to the canarian and Andalusian accents

listened to a Cuban talk once; wondered if it was still Spanish.

So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Great for you.

Thank you Türkiye for qepabe, bakllava, byrek, yaprak etc.

Fuck the romans, tb h

We don't even think about you but hey, you're welcome.

Colombian and argentinian accents are coolest
Purest is Castillian accent from Salamanca tho

the only thing i like from the spanish past is the language

fuck you, tb h

>Salamanca
>not even part of Castile
The purest accent is from Burgos where the language was created.

>tfw no Namibian and Papua posters

que bonito el himno de burgos
youtube.com/watch?v=NUNM6p_6k80

uhh thanks france for.... burning Damascus?
(jk thanks for jump-starting a industrial revolution in there)

Why should i thank the british? They didnt to anything for us.

Give balkanian borek with cheese.

Thanks for removing polish invasion.

>Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans.
what the fuck are you even high on

Mexicans are spanish.

exactly

great decision in hindsight

woldn't it be the danish in your case? honest to God question

Awaken my brothers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU

ありがとうございます。

If you kept the mayan culture you would be 1st world country by now.

In fact, if you kept the mayan culture your country would be more advanced than the rest of the fucking planet.
Mayans had math, astronomy and science BEFORE EUROPE.

wakala el chicano me dio (You)

Why didnt they "discover" europe if they were so smart huh

EL CHEKMATO

We did all the work to kick them out

this

I like their writing system.

The only ones killing native Mexicans were other Amerindians and illnesses.

>americans are too retarded to understand that you have to shower more if you live in hot humid climates
WOW WTF

I mean they didn't change anything except for building some castles so that's nice I guess

kys

Thank you Portugal for the codfish.

Because effectively it gave them a better life than livimg in the jungle like animals. In here it was even worse, our natives were in the stone age, they were collectors and hunters. They didnt build writen lenguage or cities.

what about the bakery/bread and beer shops?

thanks for letting us burn the white house

get fucked, fucking portuguese nigger. do NOT ever speak for us.

Which Spanish speaking hellhole should be exterminated?

Who is this guy? I keep seeing his face in Spain threads.

USofA