Will you just shut the fuck up already

will you just shut the fuck up already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POHlOIcUU2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up mongrel and respect your genetic superiors

E

L

Have you heard the story about that wog cunt - that's me - who just wants to move to Australia just so he can be called a wog cunt because he loves the word ''wog'' so much. Well, pal, I'm that wog cunt. I sincerely hope people at the airport greet me with a warm ''hey wog cunt'' welcome, otherwise I'm going back to my wog cunt and try again.

In all seriousness, why did you come up with such a cool word for an ethnic slut, you cunts,

I'm gonna parade my wog cunt ass all over straya. WOG CUNTS

PS: the only way I can afford tickets to Strays is if I don't get my Wog cunt cousins nothing for X-mas

t. Alberto Wogbosa

youtube.com/watch?v=POHlOIcUU2w

>moortugal
nah mate you'll just get called a coon and get glassed

Not again

wog is british slang you cunt

You're basically already integrated

I'M A WOG CUNT WHO'S GONNA HYPOTHETICALLY MOVE TO STRAYA SO HE CAN BE CALLED A WOG.

What did you just call me? A coon? Well, It doesn't really make sense, I'm not black, I'm just a wog. If you don't call me a wog we're gonna have problems white boy. Insult me racially within my ballpark, wog cunt.
CALL ME A WOG

WOG
O
G

moor

I'm sorry pals, but Australia is too far away for my wog ass, I hope that doesn't dissuade you from calling me a wog. On the contrary, eveytime you call my drunk ass a ''wog'' my hp goes up like twenty wog percent.

Seriously, you might just wanna come up with a better insult than ''wog''. Ugh, it's endearing. Don't be a wog cunt and invent a really offensive term

I'm Christian, you daft cunt. My family doesn't even eat meat on those Fridays leading up to Easter. Wog cunt

All wog cunt jokes aside, wog cunts, Australia seems like a really nice country. Good on you, wog cunts

AUSTRALIANS STOP STEEAALING OUUUR SLUUUURS

I really hate wogs

*music from the movie ''Snatch'' stars playing*

Pretty much 100% of our slang and culture are just copied from the UK lower class

How did Australia become a rich country?

>She's jealous of all the australian qts
get rekt roastie cunt

but we're not calling anyone a kuffar tho

>she
what did he mean by this?

as a proud muslim man this does not offend me

i'm a wog cunt, regardless of anything
Don't let me in your country because I'm just gonna be another wog, drunken fool, that' I'm pretty sure you can live without

wog cunt

WOG
O
G

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

...oh...my dear...this is....this is excellence!....my god....the scent!...the...the texture!....truly my dear...truly a thing of....beauty......this...this stool...my god....another....please my dear....another if you will......

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRPPPPP*

...my dear...why...this is marvelous!...how astounding....why...this...my god...this!...this stool!.....it's...it's as if....it's as if god himself bestowed upon me such............such perfection....perfection my dear....perfection the likes of which I nor any other man has seen!.....this.........

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR* *PLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP*

...my god....I was not expecting this...this latest little gift my dear.......such fine shape....such...such fine colour!....the browness....hmmmm....the browness my dear....just thinking about it makes me want to.....no....I musn't....but this....this is for me!....is it not?....this divine...this godly stool!....whomst else is it for?....no one....no one my dear......allow me a moment my dear......allow me one moment to fetch my utensils so that I may....yes.....so that I may sample this.....perfection.......hmmm....hhhhhmmmmmm....oh!.....hmmmm.....oh yes!....oh my god!.....hmmmmmmm......oh god yes!....this is marvelous!....my god!....I have never tasted such rich...such...such magnificent stool in all my life.....my dear.....you are a beauty....yes.....miraculous........is that....dare I say.....is that a peanut there?.....oh why.....yes it is.....allow me...allow me to taste it.....hhhmmmmm....oh yes indeed!....the stool compliments the peanut well....my dear.....I think from now on you are to eat only peanuts!.....yes.....this will infuse the stool greatly my dear.....will you do this for me?.....there's a good girl now......eat up....

PLEASE somebody must have that "shut the fuck up Australia" vocaroo saved

I need to hear it so bad

hmmmmmmm yes very nice its prefect really... tell us more

get out of Bankstown Kuffar dog

I didn't read this whole thing, but I'm just gonna shoehorh in a wog cuntt just in case

anglos

bump

Lebo.