It’s time to have a real discussion about American/Mexican relations

It’s time to have a real discussion about American/Mexican relations.

How do we (Americans) tame them before they do something stupid like vote for an Anti-American populist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cVYns5Y--A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let them settle here in large numbers until our countries and peoples are indistinguishable.

You elect a meme anti Mexican president that its going to drive you to the ground
We are about to elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador a meme anti American president that its going to drive us underground

there are 5+ mexican/american threads up

that idiot won't win, our dictatorial party just brought out their big guns with a "good" politician

Give to every Mexican a blonde woman with green eyes so that we are calm

With the current political divide everyone will be angry af whit whoever wins

Our terms are shorter than yours.

We have Trump for 4 years until a re-election, but yours are 6 years.

this

You have re election

It’s a fun hot discussion.

Gas all chicanos

Trump won’t win. His approval rates are horrible, and if the Democrats tried to force Hillary through again, there’d be an actual revolt.

He’s a single term president.

>not wanting a qt brown wife
whats wrong with you?

fuck off spic

We love Trump.

t. Muslim American

I’m white, moderate, and a realist. Trump isn’t gonna last past his first term.

I really don't care I only want AMLO not to win, our "democracy" is a fucking joke

Well its almost 1/4 of his term then
How much has he done?
Good bad and pathetic

Of course it is, direct single vote presidents win with 30% support no wonder no one ever gets everything done no one can get the country behind him
We should use that preference voting thing

>y tu y yo
>y tu y yo
>estamos hechos por estar los dos

Amlo is actually a decent guy who has a brain unlike our anti-Mexico populist orangutan.

this

Lots of golf and tweets.

FFFFFFFFFF

Common Filth was right about wh*te "people"

Tweets are increasing noticeably in spiciness lately

or just restrict the vote, I still haven't found a good mechanism for the vote to be restricted but it should be done because we are idiots regarding politics but we should do it

ew

Meade is an obese unispiring cuckold.

Knowing Mexicans, he might just get elected after the usual PRI ballot-stuffing and irregular votes.

that doesn't make any sense

You said he wouldn’t win the primary as well.

the actual lyric is
>Que tú y yo
>que tú y yo
>Estamos hechos para estar los dos
sorry to disappoint

Like a test?
And everyone who just responded with political propaganda would be denied the vote?

Is university expensive in Mexico? Do you need to be a citizen to enroll? How would you react if you found out your classmate was a CHI?

>wanting your women to be corrupted by American "culture"
cornudo

I know he is man, but it's either him or we become venezuela tier with Maduro region 4, I'm just waiting for Anaya to announce he'll run, I like the guy

I want Margarita to go away
Im also waiting for Anaya

yeah something like that, a test for when we go to get our INE, if you don't pass no voting for you until the next presidential election where you'll need to take the test again

Somebody please give me a breakdown of the upcoming Mexican election, who the candidates are and what they support, and their likelihood of winning.

>Amlo’s party
>getting majority in congress
Jajajajajaajjjjjj

Amlo is not an idiot. He ran Mexico city well and is only beaten by ballot-stuffing and vote buying.

The bigger problem is why people like him are so popular. Maybe it’s because PRI and cucks like you keep stopping the populists from actually making changes.

PRI = more corruption and subpar economic growth + being our bitch
Amlo = who knows, but definitely not Venezuela. Amlo does not have the military on his side

>Purge or move everything within 75 miles of the border on the Mexican side
>Permanently close all border checkpoints
>Set up pits, barbed wire, mines, defences etc along the area
>That strip of land becomes a no mexican zone
>Shoot to kill all fence hoppers
>Shoot to kill anyone who disagrees

Just do that. Whats the worst that can happen, the mexicans will gather their entire armed forces of a whole 20 dudes from a cartel and throw drugs at you

depends, Tec de Monterrey is like 8000 dollars a year, same with other top universities but for example mine is like 2500 bucks if I take all available subjects per semester (7 classes in total) and atleast in private schools they don't care where you are from

public I think you just need something to show that you live here (a telephone or electricity bill) enroll, pass the entrance exam and just go to class if you want the downside is that public universities are filled to the brim with commies

Amlo will likely win because of the first-past-the-post system. He is leftist and anti-American, but not the commie he is painted as. His party won’t get a congressional majority so he’ll be hamstrung.

PRI is using an obese uninspiring cuckold to battle him. Imagine Trump versus Clinton.

The Nationalist (conservatives) are split between an independent and a yet to be determined candidate. They will not win.

Nasralla beat the polls in honduras just now. I'd be very surprised if amlo doesn't win, there's a certain kind of nationalist voter who will be very anti-american with trump in power

t. urk with chicano friends

yeah la Calderona is a fucking blight, if she didn't throw a temper tantrum Anaya would be our president, but she had to divide the fucking party

kys

Why the fuck would you come back to Mexico for college or any kind of education, you dumb CHI

>Is university expensive in Mexico?
Can be, public ones are essentially free, private ones with actual quality are very expensive, but I dont think as much as american ones
> Do you need to be a citizen to enroll?
No, just proof of legal residence
> How would you react if you found out your classmate was a CHI?
Mock you, Im public university so my school is full of commies like he says Its not as bad as the more extreme ones but its true

He’s shitpost on Twitter a bunch and made lefties mad. That’s about all.

As far as long term impact goes, he’s nominated a right-leaning judge to the Supreme Court (Good thing as it keeps the court balanced), killed TPP (Concequences of this won’t really be known for at least a decade), and hasn’t started any retarded wars.

There's no point in arguing who'll win next year anymore. It's Meade. My problem with him is that he looks even weaker than Peña as a person, and that's saying something.

>he fell for the Mexican women are good conservative sluts meme
Pendejo

I don't want a fucking commie as my president, if the situation was ideal and Margarita didn't divide our nationalist party I'd vote for Anaya or even Moreno Valle sadly because of her the Mexican right got destroyed

fucking women should not be in politics

The only good private universities are:

>Tec de Monterrey
>ITAM

That's it. Anahuac, PanAm, UVP, UVM, etc etc are meaningless against UNAM, UDG, COLMEX, or UNAL.

chinese invasion of australia when

Were you go to? UPAEP here

>>he fell for the Mexican women are good conservative sluts meme
Isnt that exactly what they are?

I mean, they are sluts, but with spics, you can turn hoes into housewives.

And they were good catholics before America ruined them. Now they are just partially ruined, but at least they now know how to fuck at the wedding night

>ITAM

that shit is only good for law and political science/International Relations

IPN

nah we're too far m8. Even the Japanese thought we were too far out of the way to invade.

Unless you mean the yellow invasion of Melbourne and Sydney, in which case thats definitely happening.

>t. urk

you were there during the strikes? I don't know what's the current situation on that school, are the chairos protesting as always?

We arent penal colony descendents with no morals or the convenience of an ocean to separate us from other countries.

Shoo shoo now little Aussie.

Leftism is ascendant everywhere

Leftists won in Chile as well. Happened in the UK earlier this year and in Italy.

>another Ar*b governing a latino cunt
fuck this shit region

>right leaning
Kek you meant a born-again Christian fundamentalist. But you are correct that he mostly rational and will be a good justice for the next forty years.

>Mexican women ARENT good conservative sluts

Women will do anything you tell them, and that’s especially true for Latino women.

They will take my white cock and vote Republican like the good sluts they are.

Why the fuck will Meade win? He’s the Hillary Clinton of your country and corrupt shit will come out about him by July.

You can’t be a Mexican finance minister and not be corrupt.

It's not just leftists, it's figures like erdogan, the european right probably falls in the paradigm too.

If you have to watch your president take orders from a senile game show host, you know the world order was built on sand.

>Lebanese Christians
>Arabs
An Arab who is not a Muslim is basically a spic

prove me wrong

t. non-Arab Muslim

Oh yeah I was
Happened during my last year of Vocacional
I remember that very morning, I had the first class of the day and then shit just blew, the teachers were forced out, the director was overrun in his office and the administrators just were given the chance to seal off the computer labs and their offices
I went that day to the first protest since all my friends were going, I thought it was going to be a one week thing at most, but it went on and on
Only student councils still try to menace with another strike, but It aint happening, they have very little power or influence now, the strike costed us a lot

no one with half a brain wants AMLO on the chair, atleast in my uni everyone is fucking mental there's a candidate that can beat that leftie fuck

The Lebanese Vampire is somehow surviving in Brazil as well.

He’s like the punching bag of everyone.

Hispanic women are all heavily Democratic and nobody cares about your SWRC

youtube.com/watch?v=1cVYns5Y--A

Hahaha your university is probably a rich private school then.

Most Mexicans want change. Not the same fucking corrupt incompetent party.

(He says after the spics somehow elected PRI again this summer)

Wait what? They elected that unironic sissy as president in Honduras? Seriously what the fuck is it anyone with a tv show wins in politics from now on?

Lebanese Christians are spics

Spic girls like BWC tho. Brown girls love BWC

>Spic girls like BWC tho. Brown girls love BWC
no one can surpass muslimahs love for the BWC, tho

most Mexicans are indios who would sell their vote for a fucking sandwich and a 20 dollars gift card, realistically I will vote for PAN if Anaya runs, if not then it's either Meade or a commie

>prove me wrong
Arab Christian ≠ Hispanic

there

Thats why I said "brown girls", to encompass most Muslim women along with Latinas and Indians

Watching pretty brown girls sucking and fucking aesthetic white dicks makes me really horny and hard

They are brown third worlders who are no Muslim. There is a reason why Lebs flourish in Spic America

*Single* Hispanic women are all heavily democratic, as are all women.

Married women tend to vote whichever way their husbands do which is mostly Republican. You could turn even the most vehement feminist in to a fierce right wing voter just by giving her the dick.

das racis

Yep

(you)

True

But Amlo has money and an organization now

like I care being racist towards my own people, you know the bulk of the voting base are a bunch of dumb cunts

Most white guys who marry spics are Catholic. Catholics are increasingly liberal in America

>be me
>redpill family with AMLO thanks to the increase in the price of gasoline
>5 votes more for AMLO from family that never voted before
>mfw richfags are killed in gulags

wake up PRIAN fags, there is a second gasolinazo coming and only one candidate will grow thanks to it

AMLO 2018 PRAISE BE KEK

also Trump should end NAFTA for the extra boost

Well, being "liberal" in America can mean you want free healthcare, so...

>redpill
>gulags
> PRAISE BE KEK
unironically kill yourself

fuck off globalist cuck!

AMLO WILL WIN KEK WILLS IT

AMLO is NAZBOL!!!

Sadly derechairos will always vote for PRIAN no matter how many gasolinazos they get just because they hate their own people more than they hate PRIAN, see

Look at him, this grandpa is so adorable.
This is the time, with the right fucked up, and PRI having the lowest popularity and a shittoon of scandals, MALO is going to win. He'll finally be our president, la tercera es la vencida.

I don't care about gasolinazos because I can pay for them, what it's like being a waste of space wanting government gibs?

Trump will deliver. Enjoy your recession or getting fucked in negotiations. =^]

>waste of space wanting government gibs
That's what indigenous in Chiapas are, and they vote for PRI/verde cause they give them that.

He actually looks good in this Drumpfty edit. Meade looks like an obese American cuckold.

I wonder how many votes PRI will need to buy.

im begging to think trump is a cuck and wont come through

you better make him do it trumpfag, im account on it :)

This guy literally looks like a facial fusion of Trump and Soros.