BTW guys...

BTW guys, if you're tired of Leafs trying to make this board another Sup Forums- this is actually where all the Sup Forumsposters are coming from. Block them and you're good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zekbLQEkIg
youtube.com/watch?v=FGtgDoYbf-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least two of our resident Sup Forumseafs are from Quebec, newfriend

it's difficult enough to take aussie/brit nazis seriously with the stupid accents, but canadian nazis are downright adorable

You mean Frenchberta?

>alberta
>cancer
you're about to be late for your bull prep sesh

Is Canada like America where the western states (provinces) are vastly superior to eastern ones?

I'm from Peterborough, Ontario come fight me you nigger cuck.

No. The Eastern ones are the ones with actual culture whereas the western ones (with the exception of BC) are just Canadian LARPing as racist Americans

western provinces have the best scenery (not including the prairies) and higher wages but are more americanised to the point of supporting evangelical right wing politicians, higher crime, popularity of handegg, very little accent, and higher wages. eastern canada is poorer, more "old world", whiter, and better cultures, though they are also left wing voting cucks.

central canada (ontario/montreal) is an absolute shitshow and a mix of both though some of rural ontario is alright except for poor economy.

>With the exception of BC
Never been east of Hongcouver or North of Victoria, huh?

> not including the prairies
piss off. Manitoba is gorgeous

Sort of.

BC and Alberta are two of the best provinces overall, all things considered. Each has their own sort of culture (yuppie cascadian, redneck oil tycoons), but at least they're distinctive, self-sufficient, and have positive ideas about how the country should be run. Its an oversimplification, but they're like a Washington/Oregon and Texas, respectively.

Saskatchewan is boring but is a net contributor to the country. The population is a bit rougher and blue collar. Basically a flyover state.

Manitoba is an economic drag full of unemployed people living in a miserable, terrible sort of mordor environment. Avoid.

Ontario is the worst overall. Everything rotten about Canada today, everything that Sup Forums makes fun of it for, you can blame on Ontario.

Quebec has the most "culture" but is also the most corrupt, and has been an economic laggard for decades. I still like them overall, even if they can't figure out how to start companies that don't depend on government subsidies or underground corruption.

The maritimes are extremely pretentious for such boring, forgettable swatches of land. They think their nature is the greatest in the country, but this is likely caused by naivete as anyone who has travelled across Canada can affirm that the rockies (west AB to west coast BC) are the most beautiful part of the country. They're full of undereducated, unemployed people working seasonal jobs who always vote liberal for the benefits.

>le alberta is especially conservative meme

Rural Canada is the same everywhere, Edmonton and Calgary are full of insufferable faggots just like Toronto or Montreal

To be honest, I've never been to BC. What I do know is everything some political jackass is trying to be all cynical and make Canada "left vs right" like American tribalism- they're either from Alberta or Frenchberta

It seems our superiority has caused some anger.

> Manitoba is an economic drag full of unemployed people living in a miserable, terrible sort of mordor environment

You misspelled Winnipeg. The actual landscape and outer communities are nice.

PINK, WHITE, AND GREEN SO FAIR, SO GRAND
youtube.com/watch?v=0zekbLQEkIg

seems like flag for sexual deviants

The rest of Ontario should separate from the GTA, it's not as if our economy is exactly booming because of them all the factories are leaving or our infrastructure is great all we get is outvoted by Toronto and have green energy scams and sex ed curriculum written by Jewish paedophiles foisted upon us.

What else is there in Manitoba apart from Winnipeg?

I admit that I'm probably biased, but I thought the rest of the province was just reserves with rampant alcoholism. And then there's that weird icelandic town.

newfies are well known for fucking their cousins so you aren't too far off
good lads though all things considered

The rural Mennonite small cities are really pretty.

Also, they're rare, but there are good parts of Winnipeg- so long as you're okay with hipsters.

So I guess it really is like this.

What is BC outside Vancouver like? I went Whistler but I don't think it would reflect BC outside Vancouver

BC outside of the lower mainland is top comfy
especially vancouver island and the okanogan, the shuswap as well

bit avalanchey in the winter, bit fiery in the summer
vancouver island is dope

Sure, I'm using Ontario synonymously with GTA-Ottawa. I went to UWO and, while London isn't a the most livable city after graduation, I thought it was a good place overall. I know the same applies for other towns.

I was actually born in Mississauga. I haven't been back in a decade, and I will not return in my lifetime.

Interior BC is one of the most interesting parts of Canada. Not only for the scenery, but for the people. The smaller town interior folk have some weird crazy vibes that you don't get anywhere else in the country. The towns (spanning in size from Salmon Arm up to Kelowna) are laid back, slow, quaint, outdoorsy, and a bit eclectic.

I can't speak much about Vancouver Island, but it does seem they have a disproportionate number of far left folk, aboriginals, and old people.

the far lefties on van island are basically all hipsters from nanaimo and vic
vancouver island aboriginals are basically leafmaori
and there are a lot of old people, same reason there's a lot of old people in florida, because of the climate

I keep hearing we're relatively right-wing in Alberta, but Edmonton is extremely left-wing. I guess relative to Ontario we have stuff like the Wild Rose Party, Evangelicals, and Mennonites, which would be weird in any other part of Canada, but they're a minority here. Edmonton and Calgary aren't very different from Toronto or Vancouver in being mostly left-wing.

This may be true for younger generations, but Calgary is different in how its elite are predominately conservative. Whereas the elites of Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver would be liberals.

Alberta is also still quite socially conservative relative to other provinces. For this reason, our NDP government is going about promoting TMX/KXL, rather than trying to do "everything they can to stop it" like those in BC.

Mennonites aren't crazy though. We may be a little xenophobic because we're a rare race, but we ain't reactionary.
t.Mennonite

Alberta is where normal people live. It's just conservative compared to the mind numbingly liberal parts of the rest of the country.

It has the lakes. Grand Beach is one of central Canada's most popular beach destinations.

isn't calgary's mayor a muslim

Troll or not, this is about the dumbest post I've read on Sup Forums in the past month.

We're tired of all leaf posting. Just ban the whole country. In fact nuke it

t. quebecian who didn't get his money from alberta's oil

Canadians aren't hated because of Sup Forumsposting, it's because their posting in general and humour are idiotic and not even the funny kind

I'm ok with this.

I would trade a drama teacher for a bad hair billionaire any day.

waddya at old man
youtube.com/watch?v=FGtgDoYbf-k

>Frenchberta
lol, never seen this before

Where is Justin Bieber from?

I've heard he is american tier in term of stupidity and lack of education.

There are people with Confederate flags on their trucks in Alberta, really not hard to see how deep the right wing idiocy goes in Wannabe Texas.

>Quebec
>Not getting their money

They never miss a dime, bud. Their welfare state couldn't survive without draining every bit of equalization they can away from most of the country.

And yet you can't stand the idea they could be independent?

>Where is Justin Bieber from?

My lovely home town of London, Ontario (send help)

>I've heard he is american tier in term of stupidity and lack of education.

No matter where he's from, that is something I would blame on the whole "Replace schooling and normal childhood with Youtube and music touring" thing.

They can fuck off and get on a boat any time, door is always open. They aren't reaping billions from all of us to keep their trash government afloat then stealing the land too.

>implying

we want them to leave

>here are people with Confederate flags on their trucks in Alberta

And Ontario, and Atlantic Canada, and even in Quebec. Rural Canada is all the same

The Canadian who bothers me is the Chinese poster in Canada. He constantly insult white people and he gets butthurt if you don't tell him that China is the best country in the world but he lives on welfare in Canada...

Disgusting.
The can fuck off and die for all I care.
They're the cunts that import rapefugees for federal gibs then shuffle them off to the rest of the country. Absolute most cancerous province in the country.
Probably the equivalent of Burger California, or Australia Victoria if it was an economic dumpster fire.
t. diaspora

How does a chink even fuck up so badly they end up on welfare?

Yes. Maritimes are sleepy fishing towns, Quebecans are gross faggots, Ontarians are -56% at this point.

>from Ontario

>calling other people niggers

Interior BC (really only Kelowna) is gorgeous and 95% white. Only problem is that you don't see the sun much in the summer due to wildfires. North BC is a boreal wasteland, and the island is nothing but hippy fags.

this

>Ontarians are -56% at this point
The GTA yeah but northern Ontario and even some areas of central Ontario are still very rural and Canadian.

In a country of 1.4 billion people (1.450 with their diaspora) even if there are 10% of losers, it's 145 million losers.

I've spent a fair amount of time in Prince George, the "Edmonton of BC" as some people put it. I think people from elsewhere in the province look down on it for its isolation and perceived problems with drugs/natives/crime, but it's actually fairly comfy and quite affordable if you avoid the wrong "scenes." The biggest downside is the spring mosquitoes, which are absolutely ungodly anywhere near the rivers for several months per year.