Fuck I need to vent

Fuck I need to vent.
Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking face. He waves at you like
>Heeeeey I got those new topical social issues you wanted to discuss but LET'S NOT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY HEEHEE ok ;)?
This man is a vermin and I hate him. There's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt, everything about him is cancer; his annoying "please like me and side with me" personality, his dumb glasses and that turd he calls a haircut. He knows so well that his rich target audience will eat his shit up no matter what he says. When I look at this "man's" fucking face I see everything I never ever want to be; a slimy hipster narcissists that has no opinions of his own but rather just exists as a mirror of his surroundings. Like if I had a physically demanding job this dickhead would 100% try to weasel out of doing any manual labour by like looking at his fucking phone or something. And he's the bosses son so you can't even do anything about it and it drives you fucking nuts. When I see him I feel like Jake Gyllenhaal's character in Nightcrawler when he's screaming into the mirror like a fucking psychopath, because I don't know how to assure myself of the fact that the world is going to be ok with people as stupid as this having a show on Comedy Central. I'd love to hear what Matt Stone & Trey Parker think about Problematic. An episode of Problematic is like what I image those gay looking people in The Hunger Games watch on tv. Fuck this guy.

I need to learn to meditate or something.

sounds like you find this show...problematic

Well written. Pasta worth saving right here.

He's not stupid, you're probably stupid

kikes can be so fucking repulsive holy christ

What the fuck is wrong with his fingers? Why are they pruned? What kind of disease does this chinless monster have?

Seriously though the meditation thing is a blessing man.

>This man is a vermin

He is but for much simpler reasons.

Reddit.

>labour

and you say this as what, a lord of the rings elf?

>that face
>with that hair + clothing

Is this the epitome of 30 yr old trying to look 20?

>pruned fingers
>a disease

are you mentally retarded

Found the diseased jew

>WAAAAH I DONT LIEK HOW THE TV MAN LOOKS WHILE HE'S DISAGREEING WITH MEEE

He just fingered your MUM lol can i get a /REKT

i was going to post this joke you cunt

heh, you sure showed him with your razor edge wit.

Agreed, this it by far the most insufferable jew on TV. Good thing TV is a dying format.

kys

>Moshe

Pruned fingers are an evolutionary adaptation, so if you don't get them when your hands have been wet, you're diseased and defective.

Then again since you're a Sup Forums SJW you're already diseased by default, with your clinically retarded level IQ.

His teeth are also vastly uneven more than the normal devations

Don't speak to me you fucking lizard jew tulpa

>being this ignorant

Do you know how many people get braces in today's society?

Begs the question as to why his hands were wet when they are visibly dry in the photo of him, cannot speak for said user but that was my interpretation of what they were going for

>Begs the question as to why his hands were wet when they are visibly dry in the photo of him

I guess if you're mentally retarded and think pruned fingers go away immediately after drying the hands. That sounds like satire-tier stupidity though that could only seriously characterize a Sup Forums poster or maybe an Australian aboriginal

I agree OP, I wish we could actually oven these cunts, they present no actual worth to society apart from keeping hot topic stores open.

>nu-males detected

Yes, I had braces myself, your point? His teeth are still fucked nontheless, he's a public figure, I'm entitled to point out his flaws especially so since I'm a flawed person myself :^)

If you gossip about celebrities you aren't a male at all, let alone a "nu-male." It's remarkable how many alt rightist SJWs think celebrity gossip is acceptable male behavior.

Fingers get pruned after like 10 minutes, not immediately after washing hands. What is this sneaky fucker up to? Soaking his fingers in virgin blood before getting in stage? Something fishy is going on here, we deserve answers

Moshe money

Moshe problems

>blah blah alt right, sjw blah blah shit

Nobody cares nu-male scum.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth, still begs the question as to why his hand(s) were wet, for what purpose would pruned fingers have in a marketing campaign- Hands are visibly dry, yet pruned, therefore he's riddled with disease or his hands were wet.... why were they so wet they pruned?

A natural response would be "he's getting his nails done" but you decided to attack my character, shame on you user tsk tsk

Why do they only make bored or SURPRISED facial expressions? Whats wrong with cracking a normal smile.

>playing stupid so you can call someone stupid

He needs corrective dental surgery

I haven't seen a single episode of this guys show, and I don't know anything he's done. For all I know he might be a great guy.
However, this man has the most punchable face I've ever seen, and his name is fucking ridiculously stupid.

Insecurity I guess. Maybe they have to do a stupid facial expression to distract from the ugliness?

Irony is a cancerous growth on modern culture.
they can't do ANYTHING sincerely

They've either seen it before (ugh, regressive and lame, probably made by some old guy or his stupid children) or are getting their minds blown (omg I literally was not able to interface with the world or any of its appeals until I saw this fresh new toy oddity)

Test

I'm curious, what do the true males/ non-numales look like? For what I've seen, those that use the term numale look and act nearly identical to those they claim to be numale.

""""""""Men"""""""" like this need to get beat the fuck down in a dark alley by masked, unmarked assailants, so that there is no way they can martyr themselves on social media.

It's why faggots like this always think that they'll be safe: because they would easily be able to martyr themselves if anyone fucked with them. This is quickly becoming something they can't rely upon.

>fit

>deep voice

>doesn't look like their genes were spliced with some weasel or rodent

>clearly doesn't hide behind ""social issues"" as a way to exercise their babby-angst and get off on schadenfreude

>intelligent, talented, skilled, but also has the ability to break sawed-off little shits (like the guy in OP) in half if the need arises, which it almost certainly will since the first instinct of the inferior male when it encounters one far superior is to bring all their bitchboy low-cunning to the task of sabotaging their betters.

I sometimes do improv, almost every single man looks like him.

I made this just for you, OP.