Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/352688-siberia-earth-wobbling-methane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Well?
Kennedy Space Center director is an retard.

Do you believe in IQ limitations based on race?

But Pucci deletes gravity

>PUCCI

Global warming is real, and it alternates with global cooling -- be still my beating heart. Also, none of this means mankind is the cause.

>Also, none of this means mankind is the cause.

/thread

You have constant empirical confirmation of the existence of gravity, he's just a retard who can't think of any actual reasoning, like most people since the first amendment became a joke.

does boypucci defy the laws of physics?

>boiPucci

I'm not taking sides is the global warming man-made or not: the fact is that 2016 has been record warm in terms of temperatures.

rt.com/viral/352688-siberia-earth-wobbling-methane/

Places in Siberia that have been hundreds, if not thousands of years, under permafrost are now slowly releasing methane gas and other gasses into atmosphere that just might even speed up the greenhouse effect.

Do you believe in Gravity?

GLOBAL WARMING IS A JEWISH LIE

Gravity was scientifically proven when they performed tests in space.

That guy is an idiot and his quote is invalid.

>Places in Siberia that have been hundreds, if not thousands of years, under permafrost are now slowly releasing methane gas and other gasses into atmosphere that just might even speed up the greenhouse effect.

>inb4 this is a bad thing especially for your freezin arse

The climate of the earth has always been changing whether humans have a effect on it or not

And global warming can be proved in a small experiment too

>No studies showing gravity is wrong
>Nobody's job is in danger if somebody says gravity is wrong

>Sup Forums learns a 16 year old joke
I want to [spoiler]cum[/spoiler] in Pucci!

Does he have a Twitter? If so it needs to be flooded with shit like
"I'm often asked whether believe in Jewish control of the media. I now just reply with the question: Do you believe in Gravity?"

wish he'd call it global climate change instead of global warming, that's so 2001

>tfw spic
plz no, i dont want t categorized as a subhuman :*(

I don't believe in gravity.
I believe in intelligent falling.
jesus lifts up that which pleases him and presses down on evil things.

I fully think global warming is a thing. A better question is if it's a bad thing

how would you be recognized as subhuman by your own people.

Climate change is happening as always through the centuries and it is normal.

Global warming caused by humans is a jewish bullshit to further generate white shaming

Not IQ limitations but different statistical variance (different bell curves) in different groups.
I have no problem being white Estonian with statistical variance showing average Japanese being superior IQ wise.

You are in denial. Releasing ancient stored carbon into atmosphere by humans is real and this has effect on our climate among other effects (solar irradiation mainly). And then there are feedbacks kicking in...

A huge vulcano like Krakatoa can pollute by himself far more than all human pollution from industrial age till nowadays

>Italians
>White

Glass Africa, India, Pakistan, and everything south of the rio grande ... problem solved.