Death toll from Radical Islamic Terrorism in Germany

ZERO

Do you hear that, Burgers and Frogs? ZERO!

Other urls found in this thread:

n-tv.de/politik/Bundesregierung-agiert-im-Krisenmodus-article18258616.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WeHQ2P25R8o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums BTFO YOU CAN NOT RECOVER FROM THIS I REPEAT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO WIN THIS ARGUMENT YOUR TIME HAS COME JUST ACCEPT IT ALREADY YOU'VE LOST

Didn't anyone die today?

Not islamic terrorism. Dude was German.

Have you seen the butthurt reactions on Sup Forums? Shooter hated Turks, Sup Forums was 'fuck, he is one of us'.

btw I heard he also shouted allahu snackbar. Was that claim removed or something? I'm pretty sure CNN reported on it.

Iranian. I don't care where he was born. A panda born in the Arctic isn't a polar bear.

This leaf knows what's good

He was an Iranian Muslim who screamed Allahu Snackbar before murdering children.

That said, after watching the video where he gets into an argument with a local, it appears this was more Supreme Gentleman than Jihad John.

I AGREE. IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HE WAS IRANIAN-GERMAN. THE FACT IS, HE IS GERMAN AND WAS BORN IN GERMANY. HE HATED IMMIGRANTS! THIS ATTACK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM!

>btw I heard he also shouted allahu snackbar.
Sup Forums rumor, he actually shouted 'Turks die' and 'I am a pure Aryan'

This

Thanks leaf

The shooter didn't hate Turks.

He hated that he was called a Turk.

Apparently it was because of this sort of bullying that he snapped. Although most of the exchange consisted of;

>You're a wanker

>NO BUT U

>U BUT UR ALSO A CUNT

>BUT U ARE A DOUBLE CUNT FUCK OFF

>NO U

>NO NO NO U U U

> supreme gentleman
> not islamic

he was sandpeople, quit trying to cover it up

The exchange came after he had killed people in the McD.

>10 dead including the shooter
>16+ injured

b-but we don't have mass shootings guise it's just muzlims I swear

FIKI FIKI

You don't shit in your bed, you just rape bitches there.

Sorry, but a Turk hating German Hartz-IV kid ain't an islamic terrorist.

My newspaper literally said he was from Iran

>My newspaper literally said he was from Iran
Born and raised in Germany. 100% kebab removing Breivik idolizer.

he was an iranian islamist.

Who cares if he was Muslim or not, he wasn't white and that's all that matters

>he was an iranian islamist.
Dude, he SAID he hated foreigners and Turks and that he is 100% German and hates kebab.

WTF are you even talking about? Dude was the German Breivik.

Same was written here. Iranian living in Munich for 2 years. Had double citizenship.

He never said he hated turks. He was called a turk / Kanake (like sandnigger) by bystander in the video and answered "no I'm german, I was born here".
Stop spreading that nonsense

>Had double citizenship.
Born and raised in Germany. Had NO Iranian passport. Dude was 100% kebab remover.

>germans
>kebab remover
pick one

>German Breivik
>muslim
It's like pottery

>>germans
>>kebab remover
>pick one

Dude was in most Turkish area of inner Munich. Why do you think he picked McD to shoot? No Germans at McD.

You're full of shit m8.
>n-tv.de/politik/Bundesregierung-agiert-im-Krisenmodus-article18258616.html
>Das Motiv des 18-jährigen Deutsch-Iraners, der sich vermutlich selbst erschoss, war zunächst unklar.
>Deutsch-Iraners
>Deutsch
>-Iraner

DUDE NO ONE IS THIS STUPID STOP BAIT POSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if he was a practising muslim, there is a good chance he was shiite.

Was born in Germany, spoke flawless German, watch the shit below - he says "Scheiss Türken" (Fucking kebabs) and then "Ich bin Deutscher!" "I am German!"

youtube.com/watch?v=WeHQ2P25R8o

>Dude was German.

When will this meme die?
A sow that gives birth in a stable still gives birth to a piglet and not a pony.

Source

He's about as German as my black neighbor.

Your trips not withstanding, the shooter was German. 1.90m height, 100kg, "Fucking Turks" shouting, children targeting, Breivik style mental health problem having, 5th anniversary of Breivik's attack using WANNABE COPYCAT.

So we're just going to ignore what happened today?

Wait that Axefaggot in metrov didnt kill anyone?

Tanned german

>Wait that Axefaggot in metrov didnt kill anyone?
Nope, victims are already out of critical condition and getting better by the hour. Axefaggot attacked a family of Hong Kong gooks... not Germans, by the way.

he wasnt even born there kek, just 2 years there.

Ah yes, those "tanned Germans" I keep hearing about

The media is saying that the Iranian-German wrote on Twitter to vote AfD, false flag much? I'm not even a conspiracy theorist but this is just retarded, why would an Iranian be anti immigration ,pro right wing party.

>be german
>have immunity against islamic terrorism

Feels good man, you other guys should try it.

>Iranian dude shouts I am a pure Aryan
>Seems legit

Iran literally means "land of the aryans" in persian, famalam.

they arre, gook

Wtf i love islam now

I'm just going back to lurking now

Let me tell you from someone who's familiar with the culture. Ironically, most are pretty right wing.

nice try, you castrated maple-sucker

>when a German-born Muslim carries out a terrorist attack it's not Islamic

Christ. Munich is slowing becoming American Ghetto-opolis

>terrorist literally walking in front of them
>better do nothing because we dont want to be called racists

Poor Vaterland

Strange. Does it mean our newspapers lie?

Forgot source courtesy of dailychimpout.co.uk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html

He was wearing a trump hat, he could trace his roots back 300 years to ancient aryans, he shouted "Brexit, England for the English", then he started firing his high capacity assault clip rifle handgun at brown and asian children while quoting the bible. After he was done he carved a swastika into his forehead and shouted "NO ABORTIONS, BUILD THAT WALL!!!" and shot himself in the head

If the person in this video is in fact the shooter I can conclude the following from it.

After being insulted as a "Kanacke" (nowadays mostly used to insult Turks) the person on the parking decks clearly states "Ich bin Deutscher" - "I am German". Though he doesn't speak with a Bavarian accent, I can't detect any kind of foreign accent either, so I assume he grew up in Germany.

Our newspapers quotes double citizenship information from Munich police chief. Also it says, that shooter shouted Allah Akbar by eyewitness account.

Can not post links to Estonian newspapers - get labeled as spam.

I can speak English fluently and without an eastern european accent.

If I go to London, start shooting people and yelling that I'm English, would it make me an English terrorist?

Nationality is more complex than a passport or language spoken

I have found at least two German news sources that confirm the double citizenship.
I can't find anything about the shooter shouting Allah Akbar though.

Germany confirmed America of Europe

I can speak Russian without accent, learned it at 5-6 years age from Soviet Russian tv channels. My English has slight accent, started to learn it when 14. My Finnish sucks and German is rusty as hell.

I'm sure all of the nine death victims would be glad to hear that. Still another victim of migration.

To be fair I only assumed he grew up in Germany.
And even if you can speak English without an accent, fooling English people into thinking you're a local is a totally different thing.

Brits can tell you polacks by smell.

>Germany confirmed America of Europe
6pm on a Friday. All the productive Germans are still working.

>If I go to London, start shooting people and yelling that I'm English, would it make me an English terrorist?
If you are born and raised in England, yes.

>6pm on a Friday. All the productive Germans are still working.

Yeah sounds legit.

>a lazy dindu
>implying he would have the balls to be a terrorist

yeah nah.

Iranians don't say allahu akbar, that's Arabic. They say it in Farsi.

wonder why

German cops are less fat though.

>implying it wasn't some faggot with girl problems

Most islamic stuff is in arabic tho

>Iranians don't say allahu akbar, that's Arabic. They say it in Farsi.
Which is why it's a bs claim. If he were a snackbar, he would have said all your snackbars when talking to balcony man.

cute

CUTE

Vander Bellen please go and stay go

Nah. Arabic is the liturgical language of islam. Arabs, turks, kurds, persians, pakis, malays, brits, etc., all say allahu akbar.

I believe thats me

>insider knowledge

How badly did you kink your neck? Your reading shit at a 90 degree angle dude.

Most Sunni stuff. Iranians are Shiite.

No retard, shia too uses the arabischen quran etc

>you will never be protected by a delicate melancholic qt3.14 with an assault rifle

this is almost anime-tier kawaii

Agreed, why is your polizei so qt.

Man I wish the police had shot him. Then you could have BLM cancer like the ANGLOSPHERE.

best post ive seen all day

Just a crazy German...

For some strange reason most of young Polizistinnen are qts. Can't take them seriously tho

I'm sure, which is why he chose to shoot a bunch of random Germans in Munich instead of shooting up a refugee center.

Iran has a shiite majority and there isn't that much of a history of Shia terrorism against Europe.

Attacker was muslim.
Attacker hated Germans.
Attacker murdered Germans.

Religion of peace strikes again.

death toll is not important, whats important is that the rapefugee agenda goes on

>Iran has a shiite majority
>implying he wasn't a sunni who left for that very reason

>Attacker was muslim.
Not confirmed.

>Attacker hated Germans.
He said "Ich bin ein Deutscher!" und "Scheiß Türken!"

>Attacker murdered Germans.
HAHAHAHA, 5pm on a Friday close to the train station... in a McD in Munich. There are NO Germans at that location.