I just finished the first episode of this show, and I am honestly disgusted. Now...

I just finished the first episode of this show, and I am honestly disgusted. Now, I myself am black and I don't see how people are praising this incredibly racist series.

I won't be watching another second of this show, and neither should anyone else.

Just finished the first episode too. Pretty comfy for some reason.

Are you mad because she's fucking a superior white male?

>Now, I myself am black

Sure you are

What makes you think I'm not?

The security guards were the only over the top aspect of the series, everything else is pretty realistic given the setting (that being a historically segregated campus)

The series is 8/10 assuming you enjoyed the movie. 5-6/10 otherwise, not unwatchable but not worth getting into if you don't enjoy race drama.

post a pic and prove it

you're quite obviously a crying Sup Forums white bitch who obsesses over this shit for some reason

Post a picture of your arm with timestamp.

You're not black, you're lying.

Better luck next time, Sup Forums

>Now, I myself am black
I would bet a Sup Forums mod's yearly salary that you are white.

>Your opinion is only valid if you are black.

Why dont you go suck jamal dick and then neck yourself you fucking cuck.

That's not the date tho. Did you just grab this from some ausfag in another thread?

I Knew you were black the minute shills accused you of being a Sup Forums.

Now expect their racism because thats how leftists roll.

I love that Sup Forumsfags cannot even understand basic posts because they're so caught inside their own heads.

How in the fuck does my questioning the OP's claims at all say you have to be black to have an opinion?

You live in a sad, little world my man. And I do mean that because you're completely trapped inside your own head, your own political invective seeming to you like reality. Get outside brother.

>whoahked character is glorified as a rebel (against everything, but not in favor of anything specifically)
>Diva is named coco
>poster child (for what? In general?)
>the old stereotype of African American identify, afrocentric, is now marginalized as Token because he's not abrasive enough by today's standards
Why are black people obsessed with adopting an archetypical label for their identify, and it always makes a counterculture caricature of black people?

We need to either find a way to assimilate this antisocial subculture or eject them from the country. How are people so obsessed with refugees being incompatible with western society, despite their risking their lives to come here with nothing, when we have much larger incidences of blacks who are already here and genuinely see whites as their enemy and oppressor?

I live in Australia, user. I said I was black, I never said I was African-American.

It's time for an ama now that you are confirmed to be black.

Thoughts on paul dano?

BTFO
T
F
O

A classic man, no doubt.

Fair enough.

Too bad you don't like the show. Go to bed tho, it's late.

watch out dude you'll get hate from sjw for being a 'traitor'

Lol who is the pathetic fuck demanding evidence to minorities of their blackness? Just to judge the value of their opinion.

Once again leftist show that they are the hypocritical racists ones.