THE CIRCLE BOMBED

is her career over?

kek

When did it ever start?

She just needs to stick to stuff that is big without her.

Beauty and the Beast is still in theaters

One of the worst actresses in the business

Oh well, at least she isn't Emma Roberts

At least we're not a retarded malaysian tinydick manlet pretending to be black on Sup Forums. Enjoy permavirgin life.

Harry Potter

>is her career over?
She's filthy fucking rich from leftover Harry Potter movies, and from her contract deals for Beauty and the Beast. She gets a huge percentage, and the movie was a success.

She can go full on Daniel Radcliffe and just do weird projects she enjoys for little money and be well off the rest of her life.

Is she really getting a cut of that b&b movie?

No wonder she posted nudes of her recently

She got 3 million upfront, and had a deal to a cut of the film's earnings.

Some actors are well aware of the superhero/deadpool phenomena, and are trying to get lucky with it. She lucked out.

Beauty and the Beast did over a billion, bitch is still fine.

Why so angry, Emma? The tripfag deserves to die, obviously. Doxx is probably on the way

a cardboard cutout could have been belle and it would have made over 1 billion

Regression got terrible reviews too

Beauty and the Beast has a 71% on RT but it deserves lower.

when was the last time she starred in a movie that was actually good?

I hope so. She's awful. Her riding on the adoration of pedos who are nostalgic about her Harry Potter character needs to come to an end sooner rather than later.

She's been doing really poorly lately, hasn't she? With the exception of the recent, cheesy Disney movie that she was in, and she wasn't even good in that one, everyone is bombing for her.

unironically never
she can't act
that she's just become super rich off B&B is a fucking travesty

the difference between her and Radcliffe, the latter can actually act.

Has she shown her tits yet because I honestly don't care otherwise

>nudes
Those weren't nudes, they were carefully market researched dressing leaks to stay relevant.

>leaks to stay relevant.

Do you honestly believe this? normies were always going to go and watch that fucking film. Picture of her in underwear looking sub par didn't do shit.

This.
Hermione is the only thing that's keeping her afloat, and the connection only gets weaker as time passes.
Rupert Grinn is long forgotten and Daniel Radcliffe only gets by on weird indy projects.
She only has a few years left before becoming irrelevant.

Wasn't this hyped up

The Bling Ring by Sofia Coppola but she wasn't good in it haha

That doesn't really have anything to do with how wealthy they both are, though. Point is they can now both just do projects they enjoy if they choose to, and not worry about doing a movie they don't care for just to get money.

Well, at least the UN keeps her afloat. Not sure how much that photoshoot will affect that though

Radcliffe was abyssmal in the potter movies

I only starting liking her 5 years ago so it's not true in all cases. She has become less attractive since the feminism stuff though, and not just physically.

Would still wife though.

All of the kids were. He's gotten better since.

He's a big admirer of Gary Oldman, and probably wants to get to that level (I don't think he has it in him, but it's an admirable goal)

They really were bad.
I remember watching the latter movies, maybe starting at the Goblet of Fire, and thinking how awkward some of the scenes were.
Specially when the three were together, and their supposedly great friendship felt forced and artificial.

Beauty and the Beast 2

It's been over. When was the last wiz kid movie?

always blacked waiting for her.