Attached: ckino.png (1619x965, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.qq.com/directory/match/18263
youtube.com/watch?v=J9uC0AnVyhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread

Attached: YoelHead.png (388x500, 245K)

this is the thread

Attached: 1494465347855.png (1500x1000, 1.75M)

will bisping have good things to talk about on JRE? i figure it's mostly just tuf talk and hendo

Yoel made a promise to his daughter (that he abandoned btw) that he’d bring back a title to her

Little did she know when daddy Yoel returned it was the title of being a roiding loser who lost to a fat crippled welterweight

Also thread wars are the gayest thing ever. Imagine having such a miserable existence you need to something in the OP that you can post anywhere in the thread

Good thread btw

is this the thread?

Attached: clawja GODDESS.jpg (800x1000, 74K)

Attached: 2D26513C00000578-3262689-image-m-18_1444174338058.jpg (634x1030, 141K)

Anyone got a stream for this chinese k-1? or are you all too casual, on the one im on its just a bunch of fishheads talking with some idiot commenting over it. Sick of this chinese propaganda being forced on me.

Attached: 1521020339048.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Bonus, the last fight was a hell of a scrap, better than any fight i've seen in the ufc in 3 events

Here's what i got if anyone wants some spicy kickboxing, scroll out of all the chinese bullshit
live.qq.com/directory/match/18263

Attached: mao-zedong.jpg (362x452, 13K)

Are you ever going to update that event list? It's missing like 20 major events and it has names wrong

Quality posts.

Attached: A crown for a king.jpg (590x500, 102K)

>these casuals arent watching kickboxing

>implying K-1 isn't a modeling and rap show rather than a kickboxing organization

Attached: f1041cea7859e1d958ffeac58bbad847.png (467x292, 295K)

Ngannou

Schaub on my knob
Like corn on the cob
Check in with me
It is a beast

Attached: adan loses 1500.png (650x371, 22K)

OHNONONONONONONO

>that value

Attached: 1385758083364.png (953x1246, 1.08M)

i'll watch k1 for a little bit but it's too late boys

Attached: mebig.jpg (2400x1386, 334K)

In all seriousness how fucking stupid do you have to be to bet 3x more than you’d win while not even hedging it?

it was good value bud

100% for sure

>bud
why do all the Canadians on heem address you like passive-aggressive little bitches with this word?

There's only one canadian on heem

Is Brumphus Spitts a good fighter?

Attached: Bartlebee_Shit.png (241x369, 61K)

Who is the puffer fish of MMA fighters?

youtube.com/watch?v=J9uC0AnVyhE

I think if Daniel shows up like he did for the second Jones fights he wins. But I could see it being a boring decision for whoever.

I also wonder if DC is going to pack some extra muscle now that he can, or if he is going to fatter

Puffer fishes are a beast

Hi Adan

Daniel is getting knocked out in the 3rd round

Takeru won

Attached: k-1 fest.jpg (561x1199, 202K)

>losing to an obese welterweight with IBS

Attached: GSP chokes out some can.webm (712x400, 2.29M)

For how long did bisping manage to hold that MW belt?

It felt like at least 2 years

This fight just makes no sense. You actually have movement in HW, Stipe should have rematched Werdum before Werdum got slept by the posterboy for the Hitler youth, and Daniel should have rematched Gus. Now both divisions are fucked up for some retarded "money" fight that most likely won't even be a serious draw due to the fact that Cormier has only ever brought in numbers when he was matched with Jones, and Stipe has never been a star. The entire thing reeks of desperation, UFC has completely given up on building a division and providing the requisite order needed for a money fight to make sense. If contenders haven't proven themselves against well-known competition, there is no money fight; the idea of a superfight requires well-functioning divisions that add to a fighter's reputation. For all his pomp and bombast, Conor would still not be where he is today if he didn't knock off some big names like Mendes, Alvarez, and especially Aldo, who even normies have heard of. This is why fights need to make sense, so you can have your Conors doing unorthodox moves and changing divisions and have it actually mean something.

about 18 months, with only one title defense

>Stipe shouldvd rematched Werdum
Lol for what? Submitting Walt Harris? He got flushed into the shitter

>its okay when conor does it!!!
Ultimate caz mentality

""""""""""""""""defense""""""""""""""
he lost the Hendo fight. Won the decision, but no man on earth would have preferred to have been Bisping at the end of those five rounds. Bisping got his ass beat by an eighty year old man twice.

Alvarez wasn't that big of a draw too, the whole fight was based only on "Conor 2 division champ lets gooooooooooo", HW has kind of decent movement but isn't overall a great division, LHW is just bad right now, like REAL bad, Stipe and Cormier are fairly known so it isn't that bad

I see your point.

To me the ufc just got to big and now they are doing what they can to keep the these numbers. The only way we will ever go back to having a 'normal' sport is when it goes back being what it was before conor in terms of popularity.

It was OK when GSP did it too. Superfights are only superfights when fighters are draws. Stipe is proven, but not a draw. Cormier is a top tier talent, but is famous only in relation to Jones. His best wins are Rumble Gus, for fucks sake. This fight doesn't make sense because it won't be a draw, and therefore will fuck up divisions for nothing. Conor and GSP doing it makes sense because it will be a draw. This isn't exactly rocket science.

why aren't you watching the K1

Where Mackenzie Dern's fine ass at?

This is definitely true, the cards are diluted with no-names, but the fighters themselves are still getting better. I don't think there's lack of talent, but lack of names and marketing. There can only be so many stars. Take, for example, the past few non-PPV cards, which have all been spicy as fuck despite looking like complete garbage on paper. The UFC doesn't have the resources to properly market and build each individual fighter, so instead you have a sea of no-names clogging up the main card with on or two big names headliningg or comaining.

Why are we pretending like Tony stands a chance?

I know the logistics. It doesn’t magically make it sensible from a competitive perspective however.

>his best wins are two incredible all time great LHW’s
So horrible

I get what you mean. But this doesn’t ruin anything. Notice how no one even cares GSP vacated after a month? Shit happens. UFC moves on

because he stands a chance, he's a sneaky one.

Quiet, Putin.

>Rumble and Gus are ATG LHWs

nigga what

Theyre easily top 5. Who else would you put in front?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HOLY FUCK

No Ritalin today?

Khabib finna get caught in a triangle and tap in 1 second like the other Russian from last week

Literally kill yourself you embarrassing cazzie piece of shit

Forget the Prozac too?

>Theyre easily top 5.

They're top five RIGHT NOW, but the idea that Rumble or Gus are top 5 ALL TIME GREATS is fucking absurd.

You do realize Gus' resume at LHW is literally an old Glover, old Shogun, and gassy bum Blachowicz, right? How are you so casual?

I dont see the issue. Unless of course you actually think someone like Chuck would last 3 rounds with Gus or Rumble

To your point about DC's competition, sure, they are certainly two of the best LHWs ever, but they don't have name recognition, which is what I was referring to. It matters less how good these fighters are, what matters more is their hype and reputation, since we're talking about selling PPVs. Same goes for your point about GSP, the goal is to get buys, and he accomplished that because he's beaten names known by normies like Matt Hughes and BJ Penn.

As for your point that this doesn't ruin anything, it most certainly fucks up two divisions for very little payoff, and fucking up divisions prevents building future stars, which was my main point. Look at the featherweight division since Conor ran through it and left, it is only just beginning to pick itself back up, and Holloway vs Aldo 2 only did 200k buys. It was worth it in that case, because Conor fighting Diaz and Alvarez brought in the dough. Stipe and DC will not.

All the casuals are asleep, I'm gonna watch Cub Swanson vs Doo-Ho Choi

Attached: 1203149104.jpg (1023x768, 53K)

>muh resume
Oh youre just a brainlet. I was worried it was something else

>muh resume
Yes, the fighters you've ACTUALLY BEATEN matters not when accessing all-time greatness. You fucking retard. Please stop talking about MMA.

Werdum should have gotten an immediate rematch

I wonder how BisGOAT feels about Joe being a faggot who loves all the roided up freaks he had to tangle with.

You measure ATG's relative to their competition, not the modern day. Gus's claim to fame is losing every big fight. Rumble's claim to fame is being a choke artist.

No division is ruined. Like I said nobody even cares that GSP vacated. In the short term it could suck but it’s really a non issue in the long run.

>only just beginning
Its been arguably stronger than ever since Conor left. Nobody other than his idiot fans cared about muh paper belt

The best fighters right now are better than the best fighters of five years ago, and the best fighters of five years ago are better than those of five years before, and so on and so on. Its the nature of the sport, talent levels increase over time, the young cannibalize the old. Both Gus and Rumble would clean out the LHW division of Chuck, Tito, and Couture.

Even Cain had to beat Bigfoot first.

It doesn't matter if Gus and Rumble would clean out the LHW division of old: they got cleaned out by better fighters today.

>The best fighters right now are better than the best fighters of five years ago,
Is that why a shot fat CTE'd Shogun is still Top 5? Or why the champ is nearly 40 years old? LHW is straight garbage, b. Please stop assuming the advances in techniques and strategy and athleticism we saw in lower weight divisions were equally replicated by LHW and HW. It's blatantly false and any fan that actually knows what they're talking about (i.e. me) will call you out on that instantly (like I just did).

Youre right no one cares, that's my point, it doesn't matter if GSP clogs up a division because he can bring in the dough to even it out. That's been my central argument this entire time.

Featherweight is not stronger since Conor left in terms of attracting PPVs, which is the metric by which we are discussing division success. My point has nothing to do with talent. And those "idiot fans" are the people who keep UFC's lights on.

Gus can’t control the fact he didnt get to beat up shitters like Forrest and Tito. You can however analyze quite objectively he would annihilate them, and Chuck, and Randy, and Shogun any day, and so on
You know very little about fighting itself so you shield your argument with era dependent tangibles and memes like the retard you are

>he didnt get to beat up shitters like Forrest and Tito
He'd be injured so often back then that he probably wouldn't have anyway. Jan was outboxing him so bad he had to take him down and wrestlefug him to a decision. Gus is not that good and has vastly overblown ability based on dropping a close decision to Jones five years ago. There's an expiry date on losing while giving a very good effort and we're way past that when it comes to him.

>Gus can’t control the fact he didnt get to beat up shitters like Forrest and Tito.

Gus is the shitter who got beaten up by Rumble and JBJ and DC and Phil Davis. He's not a top five all time great because he doesn't have the achievements to justify it.

t. Tony

If Gus and Rumble got to fight Ken Shamrock three times I think they’d be just fine

Its all fun to meme about football players from the 20s being legends and stuff when theyd be semi pros at best today but we (at least I thought) have smarter minds to prevail and think critically

You don't know what you're talking about, you're mistaking nostalgia for LHW superstars for actual analysis. If you think Jones or DC would not defeat any LHW to ever live in the history of MMA, from over five years ago, you are sorely mistaken.

Unfortunately no. All of his woes lead back to not finishing the Reem fight. The decision was shit yes but he should have knocked him out and then we could've had Stipe v Werdum 2. iirc though Dana was originally going to have Stipe v Werdum for TUF but DC is a bigger drawl and is American.

>If Gus and Rumble got to fight Ken Shamrock three times I think they’d be just fine

If Gus and Rumble were active back then they would have had similar skill levels to the people who were fighting back then.

Jones and DC are outliers and the rest of the field is actual trash. We just saw a guy in Oezdemir meme his way to a title fight against 3 top contenders, without even showing if he was that good or not, only to get ran over and sonned by DC. It's a joke division and the field in the 2005 PRIDE MWGP absolutely lords over the joke we have today where gassy swang-n-bang dogshit like Jan-Manuwa is unironically the standard for the lower Top 5.

Are you niggers watching K-1 festa?

I think he means with their current skill level.

I was, until some cowardly piece of casual shit started mouthing off his garbage opinions and I had to set him down and remind him that he'll never know as much about this gay-ass semen-slurping pseud-sport as I do.

Which is fucking absurd. EVERYONE IS BETTER NOW. You can't rationally compare the training environments of today with the training environments of twenty years ago.

Injured from what? Breaking his hands on Stephan Bonnar’s skull? It’s really revealing that when it comes to discussing ACTUAL FIGHTING you fail to bring up any decent argument

Just MUH RESUME as if that isnt partly dependent on retarded shit like pretending shitters like Mark Coleman would even be Top 20 in TODAYS heavyweight

So you think those guys could beat UFC LHW top 5 right now? Give me a straight yes or no answer, I want you to own up to your outrageous claims.

Gus is literally perma-injured, you dickhead.

Do you even pretend to follow the sport? Or do you think he only fights once every 18 months because he chooses to?

Yeah that's the point idiot. Now please tell that to the retarded bong who keeps talking about "muh PRIDE."

Motherfucker, one of them IS a UFC Top 5 LHW now. While being in bad shape for the last eight years and having no knee cartilage left. How are you so bad at this?
Don't get self-conscious about the fact that I've put in more hours into ingratiating myself with the history of This Thing than you probably ever will. Just take your sonning, admit you haven't done your homework, and move on.

>So you think those guys could beat UFC LHW top 5 right now?

If they'd come up today? Absolutely.

So why even bother objecting to all time great lists when you are even admitting MMA is better than ever? Is it Gus’ fault he doesn’t have brainlet coaches that trains him for his opponents based on their “resume”? Theres a reason why these fighters would be shit today, they didnt evolve. The information is out there. They didnt have it plain and simple

Because Shogun has improved and is still only 36? I don't know why this is so hard for you. Now answer my original question, or are you too scared?

Gus is injured from fighting real fighters and training for fights against real fighters. Not setting up trilogy fights with Ken Shamrock you enormous retard

You STILL can’t argue anything about actual fighting. Youre a mandrama manchild harping on about a bunch of nostalgic bullshit

That wasn't the question. It's about skill level vs. skill level. Gus, Jones, and DC are clearly more skilled than the best of the best ten years ago.

i think what ausfag is saying is that although training methods and techniques have inproved, athletecism has decayed.

>So why even bother objecting to all time great lists when you are even admitting MMA is better than ever?
Head-to-heads are a dumb criteria because they're completely and totally unverifiable and unprovable. The fighters you beat and the manner in which you beat them are the only solid evidence anyone has to have a conversation about this. The fact that you don't know this proves that you're a Piece of Shit New Fan who hasn't really been in this shit like I have, or like a lot of others here have. Take your whupping now.
Shogun has been shot for years and a shadow of himself since his two ACL tears in 2010. If you'd actually seen any of his old fights, you'd know this. Compare Shogun-Minotoro I in 2005 with their rematch in 2015, for instance. A nice simple 1:1 comparison for your casual ass.

USADA happened. Ausfag is retarded though, he's having an argument that no one else is having,

Gus is injured because he's a retarded glass cannon Twink Velasquez, not because he's training So Hard, bro. Fighters train with recovery more in mind than ever before, spar less, and have access to better nutrition, better PEDs, and better doctors. There's no excuse for being on the bench like he is constantly (which you didn't even know was a thing with him until I told you) other than being a fragile piece of shit, which he is. Can you imagine if he had to fight twice in one night? Poor kid would fucking die.

What if we allowed all roids for every division above 170

Still haven't answered my question, pussy