Tfw you realize when the global economy crashes in the next 10 years...

>tfw you realize when the global economy crashes in the next 10 years, Canada will become an immediate target of all the world powers because of its natural resources
>tfw this will be the man leading us at the time

I just hope it's the Americans who invade us and not the Chinese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry, we're closest. We'll step up. First order of business will be seizing your prime minister as breeding stock.

but you guys elected a nigger with a majority.. twice..

We needed him to act as bait.

if he's in power he won't fight back, he will bend over and say "take anything you want"

this is why Trudeau is emptying your coffers, because his corporate masters are counting on it. Happened to us back in '87. Feel sorry for you famalam. Consider migrating m8, ur done like a dogs dinner

We just want Alberta.

Chinese already invaded us

Look at our real estate

i hope sask too, we produce a hell of a lot of grains, potash, uranium, and oil nigga

>implying there aren't much, much easier targets
>Venezuela
>Brazil

How will Trudeau even survive once Trump becomes president? I'm just imagining Trudeau bowing down and saying sorry in his presence and being a complete kissas to him and being his beta cuckboy. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump buttfucks Trudeau live on national television. Canadians would still try to tell us that this makes them better than us somehow.

Annex Canada.

Make Fallout great again.

I'd love to see that, too, but I don't think Trump is secure enough in his sexuality for that.

>I just hope it's the Americans who invade us and not the Chinese
Too late.

They'll get them too, but we have 2/3rds of the world's fresh water

>You want us
>We want you

How has my province not seceded to become your 51st star yet?

#MakeFalloutGreatAgain

well thats why we put him there, so it'd be easy to take him and canada over

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

This is what Trudeau does to conservative fuccbois who don't know their place. Same thing will happen to Trump, if he even has the balls to step in the ring. He's fake and all talk, which is why he likes WWE over real sports.

probably shouldn't have post that

I will help invade Canada. Those fucking cucks.

Not over my dead body. The Albertan Patriotic League will shoot you Yankees in the trenches from Lethbridge to Bruderheim if you step foot on our land.

INDEPENDENT ALBERTA WHEN???

Brazil has the most water
Venezuela has the most oil

It would be pretty easy seeing as your """""military"""""" is the punchline of some of our jokes.

we literally have most of the world's fresh water you fucking mongoloid