Making a Murderer

I know I'm late but can Sup Forumsdetectives tell me if they were really guilty or what.

What's the quick rundown on these two?

Guilty as shit but they had to make a drama

Steve probably did it, but not in the way the prosecution presented. Brandon was a patsy.

steve did it
the cops planted the key

It was The Prize all along

>IQs of 60

who cares

Avery is guilty as fuck - especially taking into account all the evidence that the documentary """forgot""" to mention

Brandon was a patsy

Both guilty as hell

people think Brendan is innocent because he herps and derps and looks harmless.

People mention all the information the documentary left out about Avery but then they themselves excuse all of Brendans lies

lel

It's like real life Brazil.

One thing I find strange is how these retards manage to clean the room ABSOLUTELY spotless. No blood in the carpet, bed, no sheets, no blood anywhere.

definitely guilty. both of them.

that Its always sunny in philadelphia episode was among the few good ones this season.

He tortured a cat for no reason. That itself is a reason to lock him up.

Yeah he served 18 years. That's long enough

steven is 100% guilty but the cops still might have done some shady shit to make sure he got convicted.

if anyone thinks the cops in wisconsin were evil enough to actually murder this girl just so they could lock up a guy who made them look bad and was suing them you're crazy.

brendan didn't do anything he was literally retarded and the confession was coerced. the murder didn't' happen anything like how he claimed it did i'm sure.

Stever was guilty
Cops were guilty of planting evidence and forcing a false confession from a mentally handicapped child

because steven probably strangled her or did something where there was no blood.

the confession that brendan made was completely made up. he had nothing to do with the murder. he might have seen teresa in steven's trailer but that was about it.

The Jinx > Making a Murder

True HBO patricians watch a show about stopping a guilty man from committing more crimes while Netflix babbies watch a show about freeing a guilty man.

She was shot.

The tard kid was tricked into a confession. Steven may have had something to do with it but the level of incompetence shown by the police in this investigation will forever put that in doubt.

Dude was going to be rich no reason to kill some random white girl.

probably did it but things happened a different way than described.
Brandon was fucked by the cops and probably wasn't involved.
Cops definitely planted stuff and messed with the crime scene, but you have to remember steve is dumb as fuck and probably a psycho, most likely thought he'd get away with it because he'd already been wrongfully convicted or something.
Maybe like a 1% possibility some crazy fucker who lived near him set him up to fuck him over.

Bobby dindu nuffin

Even if he did it the trial was a total miscarriage of justice. The evidence in no way lined up with the narrative, and the narrative of the second trial completely contradicted the first. And of course the issue of conflict of interest with cops that had just been deposed taking part in the investigation.

The argument over this documentary always seems to be whether or not he did it, when it should be how such a disaster of an investigation and trial could result in putting two people away for life.
I also tend to believe the creators were ingenuous. Poor whites aren't exactly at the top of the easy victim scale and they could have chosen a much more likely subject if their goal was just to stir up controversy and make money.

he absolutely did have reasons desu. He was locked up for 18 years for no reason, and to begin with the guy is pretty strange and incredibly stupid. Imagine the impact of that. There's no reason to believe he'd be thinking clearly.

>All the dumb sheep ITT saying he is guilty

I guess they did succeed at making a murderer

Don't you have the bar exam to study for, faggot?

>all the redditors ITT saying he did it

Sup Forums is dead

Who was the bigger weirdo?

This
But to answer OP's question Brendan was litteraly set up by a crooked lawyers as for the other guy i fail to see any motive for the killing or any hard proof.
Why don't the people who claim the documentarie left out clues just give us these clues ???

>>All the dumb sheep ITT saying he is guilty
>I guess they did succeed at making a murderer

wow that comment came in like a wrecking ball