Conservatives in Califonia

Why the fuck are you in California? Move to a state that can use your combined delegate counts or votes in general

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/ca/riverside/crime/
google.com/#q=san diego presidential election results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because my mommy lives here and I get to see her everyday

Because the rest of my senpaitachi don't wanna leave.

2 more years of school and I'm done with this dump

I've heard that Cali is really nice besides the liberal bullshit and the Mexican expansion. Rural Cali is a reason they might want to stay.

I live in San Diego. Very conservative here.

There's more to life besides combined delegate counts

My friend just moved there from my home town in PA, I would've thought a city is filled with liberals. Always heard good things about SD though so it doesn't surprise me

There's also more to the US than a sinking state (in more ways than one)

Because the rest of the states have shit tier women

I'm trying to get out. Help me senpai, where should I move?

The vast majority of the women in Cali are shit-tier indios from Mexico and dried up half-cast kikes.

t. Commiefornian expat

Because its fucking awesome. I live in SLO county- 90% white, great weather, primarily agricultural economy, beaches, qt college girls. It's heaven.

You lived inland, didn't you?

WE

yeah but but they came here LEGALLY

Because Marine Corps

The problem with rural Cali is that you're still California, just hotter than the coast. No reason not to move out of state unless you're a degenerate surfer or some shit.

It's cucked I agree but cucked isn't everything. It's still one of the largest economies in the world and life here is generally awesome otherwise

Lol wtf that county is always voting democrate

Because all the other states have shitty weather and ugly women. Besides, I live in a white area so I'm cool.

This, and there are a shitload of mediterranean almost-whites diluting the gene pool in addition to mestizos.

Muh natural parks and beaches, it's worth putting up with SJWS because they never go there.

Rural california is shittier in literally every way. There is zero incentive to live in rural california unless you're in the mountains. Even then, go to Utah or Colorado or something

lassen co reporting in

these fucking faggot prison guards cucked on on the jefferson vote. kill me senpai

>tfw susanville

you're right, aside from the high taxes, high crime rates, tons of mexicans, need to speak spanish to get a job, constant pozzed social life, shit inland weather, expensive real estate, and lack of jobs, it's totally AWESOME here because you can, uh.. socialize with mexicans and pozzed libs?

Yeah, you get all of California's drawbacks and none of its benefits.

Dude the $15.00 minimum wage will hurt the smaller/rual areas the most, I want to get out of there before it hits.

This is my home. I was born in LA and I'm going to die in LA. I'm a die hard republican all the way. I'm not going to leave my friends and family over political beliefs

Especially with it's $15 minimum wage now, they only had the metropolitan areas in mind when they passed that

WUZ A COUNTY AN SHEEIT

Seriously. I honestly don't get why people in Riverside and everything east of there don't just move to Arizona. The only difference is that you need AC one month less a year in Riverside.
Agreed. One thing about Seattle doing it, is that only certain neighborhoods in Seattle do it. They don't force the entire state to abide by it. But maybe that'll change

nah bro. have you ever been to LA? stop lying.

people in riverside are mexicans. there's a reason it's like, the second highest murder area in the state after san bernardino.

you really think they can plan ahead? (they can;t.)

also they get more giebs in california.

I'm not, I'm going to law school and then bouncing to Texas

>Inb4 Texans triggered by a CA resident fleeing to their state

I'm not another shit-ass liberal brining his kikery with him, so you guys can relax and most importantly pass me some delicious BBQ, why are beef ribs not a BBQ staple everywhere?

>more gibs in CA
Not sure why that wasn't the first thing to come to my mind.

Because all my shit is here

maybe because it's more expensive out here?

a full rack will run like, 25 dollars before tip where I live.

before turning blue, california was teh successor to the libertarian american dream. I'd happily concede that title to texas if you didn't have so many spics.

>tfw living in a conservative neighborhood in the midst beautiful state in the country

Feels good not living in a dump like LA or SF

>riverside
>2nd highest murder rate behind San Berdoo

[citation needed]

That's complete bullshit.

it's kind of hard to mentally model how orangutans think sometimes. don't sweat it so much

Jerry brown signed another gun control law today. I want to move, but I'm not sure which states are asian friendly.

Texas is getting cucked by the day, especially in Austin and it;s major cities

What part of LA? You ever go to Santa Monica Young Republican meetups? I've been looking for like-minded people

Is that Petaluma?

Guys, you're making me sad, I'm just a libertarian trying to eventually live his dream of owning a ranch with a stockpile of guns and some delicious BBQ on the smoker and good beer chilling in the fridge after I retire from being a scumbag attorney.

>before turning blue, california was teh successor to the libertarian american dream
The weather made people too complacent

And you can, just avoid Austin. Land is practically dirt cheap in Texas so I'm jealous in that way

Emeryville
Oakland
Stockton
Compton
Los Angeles
Richmond

What do these cities have in common? All more dangerous than Riverside.

texas is literal hell..

You forgot San Francisco

>I'm just a libertarian
Whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up nigger.

True

also Merced, Modesto, and Calexico could have probably been on that list

neighborhoodscout.com/ca/riverside/crime/

it's pretty bad manz

What's wrong with libertarians, I don't want to take your money or interfere with your shit user, why is that a bad thing?

>The weather made people too complacent

Was 105 in the SFV today.

I gotta say tho Merced/Modesto are fairly conservative. I see more Trump stuff there than anywhere else in Cali. Hipsters there are a minority

time to update to alt-right nigger.

libertarianism was a feel-good fantasy. libertarians basically need to enforce their claims with guns. singapore had to fight its way to independence.

we need to be more realistic. you can't parlay with ghenghis khan.

kill savages. only superior races can be allowed to exist in a free market.

proximity to mexico is probably what drove it over the edge.

the CHEAP AS FUCK property in the beginning also helped draw in stupid as fuck lazy whites.

countries need eugenic filtering mechanisms to allow their capitals to function. property prices accomplish this in places like HK, tokyo, singapore, etc.

It's a shithole, get over it

I have a cozy machinist job here though

Clear skies and sandy beaches.

Orange County is pretty nice.

If you're a libertarian of the Ron Paul stripe fair enough. Otherwise keep that leftist-enabling bullshit out of free red states.

What city senpai

And pretty conservative from the looks of it

>roads

Huntington Beach

the fact that you made that is incredibly pathetic

SF is too expensive to have scarey places outside of Tenderloin and Section Ape areas
I would not think Modesto as having a high murder rate I thought they were all just orchard fags

>not keeping a rare stash of dank wojacks once the pepe market crashes.

DESU I like the blaze enough to give them $250 for a weekend game package what is the harm in making a shitty shop

Orange county hasn't been blue since before Reagan. That's as far back as the site I used records
I'm in newport. Feels nice not to live in a place where we have to root for shit like

Because I go to UC Berkeley.
Imagine the atmosphere here :(

>newport
>being proud of living in a meme town of under 100k

OC fag here. It's paradise.

I also live in a town with a median income of $110,000 you filthy poor

SAN CLEMENTE MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

>If you're a libertarian of the Ron Paul stripe fair enough. Otherwise keep that leftist-enabling bullshit out of free red states.

I'm more of a classical liberal, Ron Paul is an amazing man and I wish we had more of his ilk in office today.

Because I'm not a faggot that can't get along with people I disagree with

Guess when the housing bubble collapsed in my hometown and most of those new homes got put up for section ape. Guess who moved in. I want out of here to somewhere with better people and gun laws. Thinking MT, TN or KY. Will assimilate into local culture.

I am moving to washington next month faggot.

I am going to be living in seatac for a bit until I get everything set up with employment before I and a few friends move to northern seattle.

Irvine checking in, how long before all our imports ruin everything?

That's where my job is.

Would be nice to find a 1 br apartment for under $1700 senpai

I agree with you man.

because i was born and raised here, with my whole family. i want to move out but i'm in the entertainment industry >:(

Forgot pic related.

>Tfw I go to UCSB

And we're on the conservative side too, enjoy your leftover KGB psy-ops remnants user, I'll pray for you.

That was my alma mater.

105? it read 112 when i was at the topanga mall at like 3pm wtf

irvine is helped by the imports. they invest all their money in a job and a house and have no reason to let it go to the apes.

it'll still go to shit, but not because of asians

onigger is trying to outlaw chartered cities. so...

Hey you don't me, but you don't like me. You say you care less how I feel, how many of YOU who sit and judge me, ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?

Fuck off OC fag

OC will swing blue in 6 or 8 years. Hopefully I'll be gone by then.

Why would I be in Bakersfield?

It's just bants m8 calm down

That's just bullshit. google.com/#q=san diego presidential election results

>tfw live in Bakersfield
It's hot and I hate it here. But all my family lives here though.

>slo
>highest rate of rapes on earth
>classes so impacted the average graduate takes 7 years
>so stupid they cl themselves slow

I've been to Bakersfield. Thank god you guys can get easy CCW up there, you need it.

Oh shit, which streets were you, I was 65 Sabado and currently relocated to 65 Trigo because I don't need a bunch of spics nicking my TV in the night.

>tfw hipsters are moving in to your part of town
>tfw property value is skyrocketing
>tfw less beaners
>tfw l.a. eastside master race

i'd rather put up with rich white hipsters that complain about nigs and beans being abused than actually living with said nigs and beans.

feels good fampies.

Glad I left that shithole, it topped out (briefly) at 85 here today, then (always) drops to 58 - 65 at night. Right now it's 64 F. Glorious Maine wins again, it's going red this year. NEW ENGLAND WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

Capistrano reporting in.