Can we get some Alex Jones reaction pics and gifs in here?

Can we get some Alex Jones reaction pics and gifs in here?

Never cared for him until the whole Turk roach triggering happened, he's my hero now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmmaU5pL81g
youtube.com/watch?v=TVKGUwkGEqo
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=2jyY6rqP_3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What Turk roach triggering?
The Young Turks?

are you kidding me?

The coup?

Im not.

The Young Turks

The triggered guy at the bottom left

Are you fucking a white male user?

Just watched it. Comedy gold.

People care way too much about youtube celebrities these days.

I'm talking only about Cenk, of course. Alex Jones has been prominent throughout many mediums way before youtube even existed.

youtu.be/NmmaU5pL81g

here alex utterly btfos stormweenies

Someone shop Cenk's face on the skull and shop AJ in as the drill bit and change the album title to "Far Beyond Triggered"

His face is so perfect

>WHEN BRAIN FORCE KICKS IN

The greatest thing about Alex is that he's self-aware, and plays into his own stereotype for comedic purpose. This is why he'll always be more popular than this turk roach that takes himself too seriously.

Fuck this sensationalist, reptilian-truther, tin foil hat faggot.

Fucking kek. You goys are hilarious

This guy is such a fucking douche. The enemy of your enemy is also your enemy.

>"Get this fat fuck off my back"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the University of Google Searching, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Council on Foreign Relations headquarters, and I have the documents on over 300 confirmed false flags. I am trained in forensic investigation and I'm the top poster on the entire PrisonPlanet.tv forums. You think you can get away with spying on me over the Internet? Think again, Bilderberger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of truthers across the USA and your evil plots are being exposed on YouTube comments right now, so you'd better prepare for the storm, CIA shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the New World Order. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can interrupt you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a guttural yelling tone. Not only am I extensively trained in mob-interviewing politicians, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Infowars and I will use it to its full extent to wipe the North American Union off the face of the continent, you little apologist. If only you could have known what holy retribution the Republic would bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have blown up building 7. But you couldn't, and you didn't, and now you're paying the price. I will lead the revolution against you, and you will drown in it. The answer to 1984 is 1776, kiddo.

Anyone know if its legal to import brain force to japan?

>topkek image of the summer

They would make the perfect comedy duo

Don't see why not. It's just an empty rice powder placebo with fancy labels.

No wtf, that isn't even funny

look at that perfect troll face

That image is as normie as they come

now that i realize what alex is doing with his persona i think hes awesome

FUCK THE GLOBALISTS!

>ITS RAPE, ITS BILL CLINTON, IT SAYS RAPE
my fucking sides were in orbit

not a pic/gif but theres a lot of youtube poops about him that are funny

youtube.com/watch?v=TVKGUwkGEqo

Did he do a rape?

Bill Clinton has raped 12 women.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

yes, trumps saving it if killary mentions trumps problems with women during a debate

I think this is my favourite picture when it comes to Alex Jones. Makes me lol every time

Bill Clinton raped and killed a girl in 1990.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

GET AWAY FROM ME RACIST!

Delete this post.

It's amazing that people will accept and tolerate this obvious fraud as the face of "conspiracy theories"

Some links would be nice

Clink clink. Whats that? The sound of a dime being deposited into your account. Shill.

Seems to me Alex Jones isn't a kike shill after all

Hi Cenk

underrated

It's uncanny

Jesus dude, I'm not being sarcastic or implying disbelief. At this point, it would not surprise me at all. I'm actually just interested in, you know, reading about it.

If you, at this point, are unable to imagine that Alex Jones' characteristically ludicrous behavior might not be a benefit to behind the scenes agendas, then I don't think I'm going to be able to get through to you.

So pick a side and meme away with the herd.

who the hell is roger stone and why did he trigger a triggering

Get out Cenk you can go murder Armenians later

>who the hell is roger stone

Alex Jones looks like THAT???

>implying Cenk hasn't been in the jews pockets for years
>implying alex jones isn't a god

Kill yourself cuck

Is water filter man red pilled or a conspiracy nut?

> implying there's a difference

Holy christ, kids.

I'm not "pro Cenk" or "pro Jones." As if this infantile squabble matters just because it happened on camera and is getting attention on fagbook.

In my opinion, Cenk is a conceited buffoon who has no idea what's really going on in the world. Not even worth talking about.

Jones, on the other hand, is probably an agent of some deep level shit, who's purpose is to keep conspiracy theory stuff from spreading in the population.

Except a lot of the "conspiracy theories" alex has had came out to be true

>implying Cenk hasn't been in the jews pockets for years
Possibly. I haven't looked into it.

>implying alex jones isn't a god
Alex Jones has done an extreme amount of damage to the "conspiracy theory" "movement." That's why he's in the position he's in: alot of his info is legitimate, but his purpose is not to really oppose the illuminati. It's to misdirect conspiracy theorists, rile us up, get us to do stupid shit, and make us look bad.

>cuck
Cuckoldry is a concept that has been pushed into your frame of reference by jews. It's not "your word," and you don't benefit from using it. You just make yourself look like a pervert.

I'm aware of that.

"Truth" doesn't really matter. 9/11 truth was "true," but it got completely shut the fuck down by big money media, and went absolutely nowhere.

It doesn't matter if you know "true" things. What matters is if you can BRING that truth into enough people's attention, so that it starts to cause problems for the power elite.

They know they're not going to be able to hide 100% of their activities from 100% of people. So the game is "How can we control people who know we exist?" The answer is to give us a "leader" who takes us absolutely nowhere, and guides us in all the wrong directions. That's Alex Jones.

Kek. More videos

noice, here's this

You can't be redpilled and not have a few conspiracies in your backpack

youtube.com/watch?v=2jyY6rqP_3Q

i mean this should be the landing page for Sup Forums

Alex jones is a true believer
I'll grant it's possible he may be being used, but the man himself is honest
He's right about many things but he's almost as equally wrong. Not out of maliciousness or as a means of subversion, but because he's a normal, passionate man who has been exposed to so much of the reality of the world and the games of the elite that it's hard for him not to believe every theory that comes out.
I think at this point however he's clearly a somewhat effective agent of change on the side of the plebes, and I really do think he loves us.